Author Topic: Only been here 10 minutes...  (Read 132 times)

bababarararacucucudadada

Only been here 10 minutes...
« on: April 11, 2017, 08:14:19 PM »
...and already he's bloody moaning.

Wouldn't blame you one bit if that was your response to the following...

I use another forum www.argyletd.com which is basically for Plymouth Argyle fans. It is very similar in build to this one except it has a couple of features that seem to be absent from here. If my hunch is correct and both sites are run using Forumotion then there is no reason they could not be added. (Not that I know how to do this.)

One of them is a Youtube button. It works just like an image insert but allows YT vids to be added. Another is a picture re-size option so that an image which is too big to fit on a screen can be sized so that it does.

They are only little things but both are very useful additions if it is possible to add them.

Je

Re: Only been here 10 minutes...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 08:30:12 PM »
I think if you put the link to a YouTube video it appears in the post.

Je

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 08:33:48 PM »
A while back I suggested various enhancements - a freeze time button that would allow you to go back and remove any post in which you looked an idiot before anyone saw it.

Also a blow up the world button. I'd never press it... but it would be handy to have as a back up in case I ever lost an argument.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 10:09:00 PM »
...and already he's bloody moaning.

Wouldn't blame you one bit if that was your response to the following...

I use another forum www.argyletd.com which is basically for Plymouth Argyle fans. It is very similar in build to this one except it has a couple of features that seem to be absent from here. If my hunch is correct and both sites are run using Forumotion then there is no reason they could not be added. (Not that I know how to do this.)

One of them is a Youtube button. It works just like an image insert but allows YT vids to be added. Another is a picture re-size option so that an image which is too big to fit on a screen can be sized so that it does.

They are only little things but both are very useful additions if it is possible to add them.

Yeh what the hell! Only here ten minutes here and you are moaning. You fit with us and our Dearly Beloved Sally. Pay homage to her will you! Otherwise you will find yourself in a work camp in the hutch.

Bloody upstart! 

Look what happens when new blood arrives on the scene! They think they bloody own the place!  ::)  :)

Just because you have the longest name of any member here, ever, in written history, you think it gives you some special rights?!

As Jethro would say:

Chruist!

As for the self-promotion  :finger:  :ROFL:

Sally our Dear Leader is a busy lady.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 10:14:43 PM by Q13.1 »

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 10:19:00 PM »
There Barbar, you are going to have to learn fast about these parts if you want to survive here.

You come out with bloody stupid suggestions all you can expect in reply are serious and considered ones, like my friend Je has proffered here:

A while back I suggested various enhancements - a freeze time button that would allow you to go back and remove any post in which you looked an idiot before anyone saw it.

Also a blow up the world button. I'd never press it... but it would be handy to have as a back up in case I ever lost an argument.