Author Topic: Hi folks...!  (Read 2617 times)

[[ cYLENCe ]]

Hi folks...!
« on: February 08, 2016, 07:29:39 AM »
Hi everyone!

... Its been a very very long time since I've been a member of a forum such as this...

Ive missed being able to randomly chat about shit with people I don't know!  ::)

I look forward to seeing what this particular forum is ALL about! ... I'm pretty sure, anyway! ???

Regards, ... moi!!
(still yet to come up with a sig!!)

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
Re: Hi folks...!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 07:35:08 PM »
Hello.

Provided you are not a total retard, you will get along famously with people here!

Chewie

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 08:36:32 PM »
Hiya!

Go back a few pages on the news area, read anf five threads that take your imagination.
Then read five from Random Banter.
Sorted.

Ignore evident personal abuse between posters and you'll be fine.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 10:37:20 PM »
Hi everyone!

... Its been a very very long time since I've been a member of a forum such as this...

Ive missed being able to randomly chat about shit with people I don't know!  ::)

I look forward to seeing what this particular forum is ALL about! ... I'm pretty sure, anyway! ???

Regards, ... moi!!
(still yet to come up with a sig!!)

Just ignore Q.  He has a bit of a reputation for being woosh, clear over your head there goes Q! ;)

barky

• Design Consultant
  • Ethnic Nationalism is a Cancer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 09:42:23 PM »
Greetings.
Please post loads or random shite .. more random the better but please don't call me shirley

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 10:15:23 PM »
Poor sod. Comes here  as an attractive luscious red-lipped woman wanting to cut her tongue off. Gets greeted by a sloped shouldered viking, a spider, a magnolia flower and a bottle of whiskey!!!

:ROFL:

What a picture we present!

The Viking pissed up on the whiskey got scared by the spider that descended from the magnolia tree he was slumbering under.

Come back [[ cYLENCe ]], with a name like that you'll fit in well.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 10:23:11 PM by Q13.1 »

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 09:00:18 PM »
Sorry to see you [[ cYLENCe ]] dissapear.

No worries, you are not the first, hope you aren't the last ;)

V8

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 10:42:28 AM »
Perhaps it was people referring to themselves in the third person. I know that would put me off to an extent.  ;)

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 06:00:20 PM »
Perhaps it was people referring to themselves in the third person. I know that would put me off to an extent.  ;)

You are though coping aren't you V8? Tell cylence how you do it. :)

V8

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2016, 09:15:57 AM »
You are though coping aren't you V8? Tell cylence how you do it. :)

By being accepting of differences and appreciating that some people may just not be able to help themselves. ;-)

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2016, 01:00:42 PM »
By being accepting of differences and appreciating that some people may just not be able to help themselves. ;-)

Of course you are accepting of that.

You would be the biggest hypocrite ever, would you not be able to.

I know it must be hard living your life and trying to be accepted as a bad female impersonator, with a beard, who tries to have sex with every man he sees with children.

V8

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2016, 01:19:11 PM »
Of course you are accepting of that.

You would be the biggest hypocrite ever, would you not be able to.

I know it must be hard living your life and trying to be accepted as a bad female impersonator, with a beard, who tries to have sex with every man he sees with children.

OK, and I'll also accept you're simply not able to help yourself with these peurile outbursts either then. :)

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 01:29:41 PM »

I'm sorry I didn't know I had to present myself on this forum in my work clothes: a nice collar and tie, smart suit and brogues.  :P

V8

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 01:39:31 PM »
I'm sorry I didn't know I had to present myself on this forum in my work clothes: a nice collar and tie, smart suit and brogues.  :P

You don't, and I've no idea how you've come up with that particular interpretation of my post, but look at you, using "I" instead of referring to yourself in the third person. And they say you can't teach drunk old dogs new tricks. Well done you  :clap: :)

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2016, 01:58:56 PM »
I don't often do this, requote and comment, but V8, today is your lucky day!
.............I've no idea how you've come up with that particular interpretation of my post, .......

The Boss of this place, Sally, is welcoming applications: "Applications for an interpreter welcome"
I guess you must have missed that bit.

but look at you, using "I" instead of referring to yourself in the third person.

Why the hell does it matter to you? I come here and post how I like, about what I like and when and as frequently as I like.
Until the day the Boss tells me to do differently.

I was like you once, couldn't get my head around cbhq and how some people do things differently from time to time.
Then I had an epiphany and I am a better person for it.