Author Topic: Hello Balrog  (Read 507 times)

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
Hello Balrog
« on: January 24, 2016, 07:18:54 PM »

Welcome to the forum, we are not a clique here, just an extended family with the usual problems with each other one would naturally expect.
Oh and don't worry about metaphorically not being able to swim on this forum as the maximum depth is only four foot six.

Welcome, don't be shy, do please post and add to our incestuous community here, no there is no incest here :)

We all kiss and make up at the end of the day.

Please post, it's always good to see new blood.

Have fun.

Q.

(ps don't believe what others here may say about me ;) It is all true :D )
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 07:20:55 PM by Q13.1 »

Balrog

Re: Hello Balrog
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 07:33:04 PM »
Thank you, Q. I'm currently reading through threads to understand what points have already been made, and I'll post when I feel I can contribute without duplicating other people's comments.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
Re: Hello Balrog
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 07:38:49 PM »
Thank you, Q. I'm currently reading through threads to understand what points have already been made, and I'll post when I feel I can contribute without duplicating other people's comments.

Don't worry about it, you don't need a phd on random banter posting history, go for it, you won't step on anyone's toes I assure you. How many times have I repeated myself here over the years? In all the decades I have been here, reminders as to this thread has been done before, just don't happen.

Perhaps because we are all getting older here and have short term memory loss problems ;)

Feel free.