Author Topic: Official CBHQ Rep  (Read 902 times)

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
Official CBHQ Rep
« on: November 29, 2015, 10:08:45 PM »
What the fuck is this? A peace mission? Who is the UN Envoy? Sally? :)

Or is this MemyselfandI in drag? My tongue is hanging out and drips of frothing saliva can be seen falling in accordance with the laws of gravity in slow motion...............

One word:   Reilsh  >:D

Des ;)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:13:39 PM by Q13.1 »

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
Re: Official CBHQ Rep
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 11:31:44 PM »
What the fuck is this? A peace mission? Who is the UN Envoy? Sally? :)

Or is this MemyselfandI in drag? My tongue is hanging out and drips of frothing saliva can be seen falling in accordance with the laws of gravity in slow motion...............

One word:   Reilsh  >:D

Des ;)

I hugely doubt you would be turned on by Damo in a dress.

Unless large beer bellied guys from the Midlands in dresses are your thing. In which case Åsa would be much more up your street, and willing, as long as you don't mind her (him) calling you "Pappa Knulla Mig". 

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 11:35:54 PM »
I hugely doubt you would be turned on by Damo in a dress.

Unless large beer bellied guys from the Midlands in dresses are your thing. In which case Åsa would be much more up your street, and willing, as long as you don't mind her (him) calling you "Pappa Knulla Mig".

If it has two legs and I won't be accused of raping it Sven and of course it is of age. I'll try and fuck it Sven.
Remember our UK Prime Minister fucked a dead pigs head, at least I may give some pleasure and get some too ;)

Khunt

• "Simon"
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 03:10:37 AM »
post your introduction in here and you'll get a warm welcome !

What the fuck is this?

About as warm as pissing yourself...

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 07:31:12 AM »

About as warm as pissing yourself...

Can't you fucking read? Or should I have to spell it out to you newbie. You are not some stupid satarically offensive or inoffensive person with your name simon to pop up on a forum. Don't give a shit about wether you are doing a service or not for cbhq, that crap is beyond comment.

can't you fucking read? Take a page out of everyone's book here. Avoid me.

Like you I am an insomniac but fucked up with steroid pyschosis.
Sven got me right back along, better that I come here and behave in an irrational manner rather than go out on the streets and kick the shit out of someone or get the shit kicked out of me.

I hope this is entertaining for you, you fool.

Oh but you didn't know did you, well you fucking well do now.

Where is that memyselfandI? http://randombanter.net/index.php?topic=8720.msg232750#msg232750

oh here beneath you!  :ROFL:

Time for a reply I think, wouldn't you agree?

Regretably and unfortunately, I feel like I am in my prime for a verbal fight, so Mike Baldwin, I thought you were killed off or retired. The guy has scribed something I should respect him and reply, I always try to invited or not.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 07:43:31 AM by Q13.1 »

Khunt

• "Simon"
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 07:51:29 PM »
I'm sorry, but are you saying I should have fear of your steroid induced psychosis? That's a bit stigmatising of yourself and others who suffer with psychosis (myself included). I'm sorry that you feel so bad about yourself that you think everyone should fear you because of your illness.

Chewie

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 08:45:56 PM »
 :D

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2015, 06:52:17 PM »
I'm sorry, but are you saying I should have fear of your steroid induced psychosis? That's a bit stigmatising of yourself and others who suffer with psychosis (myself included). I'm sorry that you feel so bad about yourself that you think everyone should fear you because of your illness.

Fear me? It is forum trash talk Khunt a habit along with excessive alcohol tobacco and packets of crisps. elevating my blood pressure to over 200 topline.
I have just come here to get  more wound up than necessary. Didn't you call me Sweatpea last week?  :-[ Christ I thought we were starting something only to see you find me entertaining (not the first) but Mike over at the unmentionables said I was boring :(

Fear me? WTF for? My gobsheit, here? :)

I don't and never have on any forum endeavoured to parade my cv I just talk when I am lonely or pissed or aggrieved or upset or have something  to say..............
I am not modest.....................talk about myself a lot don't I?

I don't know who you are, if you are an old timer, it is a shame you can't say who you were elsewhere years ago. There is no need to be embarressed, or otherwise, because I have always rejected cliques I am out of the loop.

It is trash talk, occasionally though I am given to relapses into sanity and coherence, you just have to be patient and look out for them.
I am proud (what a disgraceful emotion) of my photos under the art thread, of course Q13's playlist, movies I post (I gave up on the playlist for them) and the newly established what documentary have you watched under the what documentary have you most recently watched I established for myself, for therapeutic reasons of course.

YOu would get a better far greater insight referring to the above as to who I am rather than asking about verbiage I may otherwise come out with.

No, when having consumed so much alcohol they self-pride goes out of the window and the self-deprecation and concurrent behaviour takes over.

It is my antidote to being the antithesis. Repulsively arrogant.