Author Topic: Q13.1  (Read 468 times)

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
Q13.1
« on: November 17, 2015, 09:05:47 PM »
Thankyou Sally.
This is Q13 with a list of updates hence the point 1.
I have been to the darkside the "lads" forum cbhq,
good for them, I may pop back now and then to quote Elias some Viz or Macc Lads.
I wanted to come back and apologise to Liz, I know after you apologise a few times it becomes mediocre.
Better that I do rather than what Sven has posted at cbhq, but we won't go there as this is a forum with a modicum of decorum.
Also I want to thank Nic for his contributions on the music thread. I enjoyed them Nic. Thanks.
And you Sally? I'll see you next Tuesday when a Sally takes my bloods. :)

Oh and by the way, I was taught to use language not this BTW stuff. Chewie and Titus remove the blocks and replace them with Q13.1.
Chewie? Your description of me over there? Quite apt I reckon, though I will repeat it again on deaf ears, I hope you are doing well.

I hope Straight Talker can sleep easy of a night time. Given his pecadillos over there regards me for three months!
I gave the place a visit and st a chat.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 09:24:55 PM by Q13.1 »

Chewie

Re: Q13.1
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 06:58:19 AM »
you'll only be put on ignore if you repeat the offense.
Everyone gets a second chance.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
Re: Q13.1
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 07:09:33 AM »
Thankyou Sally.
This is Q13 with a list of updates hence the point 1.
I have been to the darkside the "lads" forum cbhq,
good for them, I may pop back now and then to quote Elias some Viz or Macc Lads.
I wanted to come back and apologise to Liz, I know after you apologise a few times it becomes mediocre.
Better that I do rather than what Sven has posted at cbhq, but we won't go there as this is a forum with a modicum of decorum.
Also I want to thank Nic for his contributions on the music thread. I enjoyed them Nic. Thanks.
And you Sally? I'll see you next Tuesday when a Sally takes my bloods. :)

Oh and by the way, I was taught to use language not this BTW stuff. Chewie and Titus remove the blocks and replace them with Q13.1.
Chewie? Your description of me over there? Quite apt I reckon, though I will repeat it again on deaf ears, I hope you are doing well.

I hope Straight Talker can sleep easy of a night time. Given his pecadillos over there regards me for three months!
I gave the place a visit and st a chat.

You are welcome.

Braver than most too.