Author Topic: Welcome to Orkin  (Read 444 times)

Q13

Welcome to Orkin
« on: July 19, 2015, 09:33:34 PM »
May I on behalf of the forum Orkin, welcome you here and wish you a long happy and relaxed time posting here.........
actually I am thinking of resigning my position as honourary self-appointed welcomer so as to avoid any embaressment to Sally if it were to be suggested I was related to her in some way. However, I must make an exception for Orkin  and say perhaps he is needed here and we should make Orkin welcome, just in case.

Orkin

I have asked and yes he is more than capable of dealing with in no particular order: Svens. Alis, Geezas, Visitors, Nics, ST's plan's and of course Q's.

You have all been warned!!!

So I graciously welcome you to the forum Orkin :)

Q13, your humble servant ;)

Maybe our Queen Sally invited him?  :ninja:

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
Re: Welcome to Orkin
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 09:52:37 PM »
May I on behalf of the forum Orkin, welcome you here and wish you a long happy and relaxed time posting here.........
actually I am thinking of resigning my position as honourary self-appointed welcomer so as to avoid any embaressment to Sally if it were to be suggested I was related to her in some way. However, I must make an exception for Orkin  and say perhaps he is needed here and we should make Orkin welcome, just in case.

Orkin

I have asked and yes he is more than capable of dealing with in no particular order: Svens. Alis, Geezas, Visitors, Nics, ST's plan's and of course Q's.

You have all been warned!!!

So I graciously welcome you to the forum Orkin :)

Q13, your humble servant ;)

Maybe our Queen Sally invited him?  :ninja:

I am no pest! I am an inspiring force!

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
Re: Welcome to Orkin
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 09:53:18 PM »
Also, welcome Orkin.

Do you do much Porkin?