Author Topic: Straight Talker  (Read 6440 times)

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
Re: Straight Talker
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2015, 10:02:18 PM »
LOL  :ROFL:

Jeremy Kyle, where art thou? l

Ok.

Chavscum.co.uk was a website dedicated to mocking chavs.

An example of Chavs.

The most commonly accepted definition of a Chav, ended up being a descriptive term for teenagers from lower income backgrounds, who wore baseball caps, usually burberry check, tracksuits, a lot of cheap gold jewlery, and tended to drink cheap alcohol and harass passers by.

The forum, while mostly dedicated to describing encounters with chavs, joking about them, mocking them and calling them names from the safety of a PC.

There was an off topic section, and through this section a lot of members found they got on with each other and quite a community formed. Many of them would have posted here, had it existed then.

So. After a time, some people started to criticise this forum and website as middle class adults just mocking teenagers. Also the meaning of Chav got very blurred, it basically seemed to mean to all of these people whatever they disliked at the time.

Leelad.net was born out of this, as a breakaway forum called CBHQ.co.uk, which stood for Chav Baiting Headquarters, run by a prolific welsh paedophile called Ryan Williams, who used it as a cover for his attempts to convince girls to go to wales to have sex with him. Ryan was also a sensitive flower, and had routine meltdowns, especially once who you know as Patrick Moore targeted.
During one of these meltdowns Ryan deleted the forum, but without his knowledge, Lee of Leelad, being a mod of CBHQ, had saved the forum database and put it up on his personal server.
Ryan was enraged, and so Leelad.net formed and CBHQ and leelad were at war.

Leelad did attract a lot of blunt, rude, obnoxious, types, think me, but not as handsome or witty. It did not take long but soon the internet at large turned on Ryan, especially as some pretty solid evidence of his attempts to bed underage girls emerged. So CBHQ ended.

Leelad turned its sights on Chavscum, and thus Leelad.net members and Chavscum members battled until the demise of Chavscum. This demise was brought about by a meltdown from a moderator of chavscum, who was being directly targeted by the Leelad members, due to him trying to get the police involved over photoshopped pictures.

To give you an understanding of the difference in the mentality and background of the members, the boy in the above picture, the small blonde one a chavscum member, claimed that he and his mates would not accept the attitude of a paid up member of the West Ham football firm, a Leelad member, and that he would have no problem defeating a seasoned violent veteran of many rucks and firm battles.

This is why we Leeladers did not regard much of the Chavscum remains.

Eventually even  Leelad ended, when lee decided he could no longer pay for the webspace.

And that's that.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 10:05:12 PM by Return of the Mac »

Q13

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2015, 10:08:02 PM »
LOL  :ROFL:

Jeremy Kyle, where art thou? l

On telly tomorrow. Don't poke fun at those you think less capable than you.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2015, 10:09:59 PM »
On telly tomorrow. Don't poke fun at those you think less capable than you.

Calling out for Jeremy Kyle isn't a crime in the UK.... :nooo:

Q13

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2015, 10:55:31 PM »
Did I start this thread? God I must have been pissed and bored. :D

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2015, 01:22:04 AM »

No. You just love Timmy!

Q13

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2015, 01:28:11 AM »
No. You just love Timmy!

Bless :)

Maybe I do. Loved watching the ladies wheelchair final from wimbledon today.

I'm too serious Sven humour is lost on me. Maybe that's why I like jazz music :)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:32:57 AM by Q13 »

Q13

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2015, 01:40:30 AM »
I will say this though just for you Sven, given my ascerbic retort, I did come across something which did genuinely put a smile on my face and I thought was so amusing and humourous.

It isn't I have redacted it.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 02:05:03 AM by Q13 »

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2015, 01:46:11 AM »
Bless :)

Maybe I do. Loved watching the ladies wheelchair final from wimbledon today.

I'm too serious Sven humour is lost on me. Maybe that's why I like jazz music :)

Straight talker's real name is Tim.

Or I think so, I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure. I remember a photo of a guy singing karaoke, which was purposed to be straight talker, captioned "Timmy rocks out"

Q13

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2015, 02:07:37 AM »
Straight talker's real name is Tim.

Or I think so, I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure. I remember a photo of a guy singing karaoke, which was purposed to be straight talker, captioned "Timmy rocks out"

Mine's Paul, sorry about the wrong inference on my part. Always thinking too deep, that's my problem.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2015, 10:39:31 AM »

You never bothered to welcome me :)

Q13

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2015, 02:14:19 PM »
You never bothered to welcome me :)

What an oversight! I do apologise Mac:

Welcome to the forum, I will speak on behalf of the forum and say we will all make you most welcomed. Hope you have a good time here and though you may be reluctant at first and a little shy do post, I always recommend by saying post a youtube video of some music to begin with if you are a little shy before venturing onto posting on threads to build your confidence................hang on................oops  :o

What's this? Three thousand, nine hundred and sixty four posts..... hmmm I see you have made a start already  :-[

Welcome Mac :)

Q13

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2015, 05:56:43 PM »
No. You just love Timmy!

Apologies Sven since it is Q's day for bashing Sven I went onto post something about the women's wheelchair tennis doubles.

I thought you were being your usual self, but obviously I was too many steps ahead of you for you to catch up and then I got it wrong oh dear  :(

Jimmy not Timmy

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2015, 03:13:13 PM »
What an oversight! I do apologise Mac:

Welcome to the forum, I will speak on behalf of the forum and say we will all make you most welcomed. Hope you have a good time here and though you may be reluctant at first and a little shy do post, I always recommend by saying post a youtube video of some music to begin with if you are a little shy before venturing onto posting on threads to build your confidence................hang on................oops  :o

What's this? Three thousand, nine hundred and sixty four posts..... hmmm I see you have made a start already  :-[

Welcome Mac :)

Thank Q :) but are you Loose Talker?  ;)

Just chill my good ole man...my whacky SOH.  :D

Q13

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2015, 10:56:50 PM »
Thank Q :) but are you Loose Talker?  ;)

Just chill my good ole man...my whacky SOH.  :D

Q13 at c4 (got banned), Q13 always here (sally and I have come to a special arrangement ;) ), Q13 (banned) and A4papertoosmall (banned) at DS. The name loose talker rings a bell but it is not me.

I meant it entirely in a good spirit Mac, no hint of sarcasm at all becuase you said I hadn't welcomed you. I like being self-deprecating once in a while, I know my humour is so cheesy but its all I can manage. :)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 11:09:55 PM by Q13 »

Natural Mystic

• hello
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2015, 01:22:43 PM »
Already have done.

Is that c**t Return of the Mac still wafting about these places like the stench of piss in a lift?

Straight Talker
:weed: