Author Topic: Straight Talker  (Read 6441 times)

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
Re: Straight Talker
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2015, 04:08:04 PM »
Sven, ST and RotM got into a huge spat (can't quite remember what about) that got nasty and disruptive and caused me to rewrite rules etc etc. Bloody annoying and if it kicks off again I'll kick their fucking arses.

Was I involved? I actually don't remember this. Let me go search.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2015, 04:31:52 PM »
Right, again I can't find anything about me being mixed up in a spat with Straight talker and ROTM.

I did address Straight talker once or twice, but I was actually trying to avoid getting into arguments back then as I was trying to preserve some kind of good name for the Leelad lot, in the hope they might show up here independently.
As in some of the smarter and better mannered ones who did offer good opinion and debate.

Sally, I know I take the piss out of the morons who deserve it, but I am not involved in all of the forum arguments that happen.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2015, 04:44:10 PM »

This is him, Sven  :)

BTW Sally, I never started any of this shit this time...this is a thread to provoke me. So far I have held back.

Beware of Shit Talker: He's got Jdams on him LOL.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 04:47:17 PM by Return of the Mac »

Sally

• da boss
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2015, 05:17:44 PM »
Noooooo Sven! You weren't involved. I was addreszing the comment TO you hence 'Sven, .....'.
Mac continue holding back honey *Mwah!*  :)

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2015, 05:24:12 PM »
Ok, let me just be clear now, I was trying to poke fun at Straight talker.

He does actually strike me as a fundamentally ok person, just an arrogant bore, who loves to read his own opinions and thinks he knows the world better than anyone else.

He also strikes me as someone who is bigger than being upset by a couple of silly pictures based on his supposed and actual military career.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2015, 05:31:02 PM »
Noooooo Sven! You weren't involved. I was addreszing the comment TO you hence 'Sven, .....'.
Mac continue holding back honey *Mwah!*  :)

Abstinence is the key  :P

Sally

• da boss
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2015, 06:22:17 PM »
He also strikes me as someone who is bigger than being upset by a couple of silly pictures based on his supposed and actual military career.
Oh I think I recall him being rather upset about his career being attacked and made fun of.

Q13

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2015, 06:50:22 PM »
Oh I think I recall him being rather upset about his military career being attacked and made fun of.

Par for the course? Some people don't get the military or military people, their idiosyncracies and oh so much more,
let alone have considered a military career for themselves, ever.

What was leelad, chavscum, a straight (no pun intended) answer would be appreciated thankyou from this op and I don't know what that means either :D

op gp what's the difference I must be a surgeon in my ability to open threads, but then I'd be Mr Q  ::)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 07:01:48 PM by Q13 »

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2015, 07:09:29 PM »
Quote from: Q13 on July 02, 2015, 01:42:07 AM

That's not nice. You can fuck off now if that is the sort of tone you want to conduct yourself with.
    Unless you are idiot enough to be that identity haunting yourself for a larf.
    Though the tone is reminescent of someone else.

Wasteyourtime not ours, thanks.

Thanks for your post but you deleted it.. :(

Did Soluja Boy threaten you with his big gun?  :ninja:

Q13

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2015, 07:26:06 PM »
Quote from: Q13 on July 02, 2015, 01:42:07 AM

That's not nice. You can fuck off now if that is the sort of tone you want to conduct yourself with.
    Unless you are idiot enough to be that identity haunting yourself for a larf.
    Though the tone is reminescent of someone else.

Wasteyourtime not ours, thanks.

Thanks for your post but you deleted it.. :(

Did Soluja Boy threaten you with his big gun?  :ninja:

In answer to your direct question as to wether I was threatened by ST to remove my post, since you have asked publically I reply publically. It was at my discretion and I excercised that discretion. I do it oftentimes, indeed I will delete some of my posts or modify them over the course of a few days.

The "Soluja Boy" reference. Is that meant to be a lighthearted descriptive reference of ST along with the reference to "his big gun"?

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2015, 07:33:47 PM »
In answer to your direct question as to wether I was threatened by ST to remove my post, since you have asked publically I reply publically. It was at my discretion and I excercised that discretion. I do it oftentimes, indeed I will delete some of my posts or modify them over the course of a few days.

The "Soluja Boy" reference. Is that meant to be a lighthearted descriptive reference of ST along with the reference to "his big gun"?

You should ask him for a copy of his autobiography, signed sealed and delivered  :P

Q13

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2015, 07:47:32 PM »
You should ask him for a copy of his autobiography, signed sealed and delivered  :P

Are you suggesting he wasn't in the military? I had a client who claimed he was ex-sas and mercenary.
who knows look at the well published ex-sas in iraq contentious fraud.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2015, 08:25:57 PM »
Are you suggesting he wasn't in the military? I had a client who claimed he was ex-sas and mercenary.
who knows look at the well published ex-sas in iraq contentious fraud.

Well, you can enact "This is your life" on him...let him have his 15 mins of fame lol

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2015, 09:18:38 PM »
Par for the course? Some people don't get the military or military people, their idiosyncracies and oh so much more,
let alone have considered a military career for themselves, ever.

What was leelad, chavscum, a straight (no pun intended) answer would be appreciated thankyou from this op and I don't know what that means either :D

op gp what's the difference I must be a surgeon in my ability to open threads, but then I'd be Mr Q  ::)

Ok.

Chavscum.co.uk was a website dedicated to mocking chavs.

An example of Chavs.

The most commonly accepted definition of a Chav, ended up being a descriptive term for teenagers from lower income backgrounds, who wore baseball caps, usually burberry check, tracksuits, a lot of cheap gold jewlery, and tended to drink cheap alcohol and harass passers by.

The forum, while mostly dedicated to describing encounters with chavs, joking about them, mocking them and calling them names from the safety of a PC.

There was an off topic section, and through this section a lot of members found they got on with each other and quite a community formed. Many of them would have posted here, had it existed then.

So. After a time, some people started to criticise this forum and website as middle class adults just mocking teenagers. Also the meaning of Chav got very blurred, it basically seemed to mean to all of these people whatever they disliked at the time.

Leelad.net was born out of this, as a breakaway forum called CBHQ.co.uk, which stood for Chav Baiting Headquarters, run by a prolific welsh paedophile called Ryan Williams, who used it as a cover for his attempts to convince girls to go to wales to have sex with him. Ryan was also a sensitive flower, and had routine meltdowns, especially once who you know as Patrick Moore targeted.
During one of these meltdowns Ryan deleted the forum, but without his knowledge, Lee of Leelad, being a mod of CBHQ, had saved the forum database and put it up on his personal server.
Ryan was enraged, and so Leelad.net formed and CBHQ and leelad were at war.

Leelad did attract a lot of blunt, rude, obnoxious, types, think me, but not as handsome or witty. It did not take long but soon the internet at large turned on Ryan, especially as some pretty solid evidence of his attempts to bed underage girls emerged. So CBHQ ended.

Leelad turned its sights on Chavscum, and thus Leelad.net members and Chavscum members battled until the demise of Chavscum. This demise was brought about by a meltdown from a moderator of chavscum, who was being directly targeted by the Leelad members, due to him trying to get the police involved over photoshopped pictures.

To give you an understanding of the difference in the mentality and background of the members, the boy in the above picture, the small blonde one a chavscum member, claimed that he and his mates would not accept the attitude of a paid up member of the West Ham football firm, a Leelad member, and that he would have no problem defeating a seasoned violent veteran of many rucks and firm battles.

This is why we Leeladers did not regard much of the Chavscum remains.

Eventually even  Leelad ended, when lee decided he could no longer pay for the webspace.

And that's that.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 11:28:56 PM by Sven »

Q13

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2015, 09:42:26 PM »
Ok.

Chavscum.co.uk was a website dedicated to mocking chavs.

An example of Chavs.

The most commonly accepted definition of a Chav, ended up being a descriptive term for teenagers from lower income backgrounds, who wore baseball caps, usually burberry check, tracksuits, a lot of cheap gold jewlery, and tended to drink cheap alcohol and harass passers by.

The forum, while mostly dedicated to describing encounters with chavs, joking about them, mocking them and calling them names from the safety of a PC.

There was an off topic section, and through this section a lot of members found they got on with each other and quite a community formed. Many of them would have posted here, had it existed then.

So. After a time, some people started to criticise this forum and website as middle class adults just mocking teenagers. Also the meaning of Chav got very blurred, it basically seemed to mean to all of these people whatever they disliked at the time.

Leelad.net was born out of this, as a breakaway forum called CBHQ.co.uk, which stood for Chav Baiting Headquarters, run by a prolific welsh paedophile called Ryan Williams, who used it as a cover for his attempts to convince girls to go to wales to have sex with him. Ryan was also a sensitive flower, and had routine meltdowns, especially once who you know as Patrick Moore targeted.
During one of these meltdowns Ryan deleted the forum, but without his knowledge, Lee of Leelad, being a mod of CBHQ, had saved the forum database and put it up on his personal server.
Ryan was enraged, and so Leelad.net formed and CBHQ and leelad were at war.

Leelad did attract a lot of blunt, rude, obnoxious, types, think me, but not as handsome or witty. It did not take long but soon the internet at large turned on Ryan, especially as some pretty solid evidence of his attempts to bed underage girls emerged. So CBHQ ended.

Leelad turned its sights on Chavscum, and thus Leelad.net members and Chavscum members battled until the demise of Chavscum. This demise was brought about by a meltdown from a moderator of chavscum, who was being directly targeted by the Leelad members, due to him trying to get the police involved over photoshopped pictures.

To give you an understanding of the difference in the mentality and background of the members, the boy in the above picture, the small blonde one a chavscum member, claimed that he and his mates would not accept the attitude of a paid up member of the West Ham football firm, a Leelad member, and that he would have no problem defeating a seasoned violent veteran of many rucks and firm battles.

This is why we Leeladers did not regard much of the Chavscum remains.

Eventually even  Leelad ended, when lee decided he could no longer pay for the webspace.

And that's that.

Thankyou very much for that Sven, I am most appreciate for the explanations, never indulged myself.
Sounds to me like those who posted there and the opus moperandi of such forums, as opposed to queer bashing forums or race hate forums, appears to have been to subsumed into tory policy and right leaning deaming politics.

I know there are many forums out their which talk about floating gin palaces, no politics on them to condemn billionaire twats.

Anyway chav those forums, thankyou Sven, long gone.

It is so easy to knock the poor the unintelligent the socially disadvanted for their plebism. I am sure such forums are lamented by sociologists.