Author Topic: Straight Talker  (Read 6419 times)

Q13

Straight Talker
« on: July 02, 2015, 12:32:19 AM »
Jesus Christ. take your time, please give us all some of yor straight talking.

Go for it! :)

Straight Talker

Re: Straight Talker
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 12:52:11 AM »
Already have done.

Is that c**t Return of the Mac still wafting about these places like the stench of piss in a lift?

Straight Talker

Straight Talker

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 02:27:39 PM »
That's not nice. You can fuck off now if that is the sort of tone you want to conduct yourself with.
Unless you are idiot enough to be that identity haunting yourself for a larf.
Though the tone is reminescent of someone else.

Wasteyourtime not ours, thanks.

So, you're all his mates now, huh?

Straight Talker

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 07:47:07 PM »

So, you're all his mates now, huh?

Straight Talker

Dunno, I never had much to do with Return of the mac.

Were you in the army? I remember the name Straight talker, but were you a pretend soldier or an actual soldier?

I know you were not the pretend policeman who was in fact in the territorial army, so he was some weird in the middle, actually technically being in the armed forces, but not properly, while pretending to be a copper on the internet for some reason.

Straight Talker

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 10:10:08 PM »
Dunno, I never had much to do with Return of the mac.

Were you in the army? I remember the name Straight talker, but were you a pretend soldier or an actual soldier?

I know you were not the pretend policeman who was in fact in the territorial army, so he was some weird in the middle, actually technically being in the armed forces, but not properly, while pretending to be a copper on the internet for some reason.

No. I spend 32 years in the Royal Navy from 1979 to 2011. There were quite a few 'Walts' and 'Wannabees' on Chavscum and a few dickheads on Leelad who you could see got all 'you're not my dad' when I conversed with them.

The Territorials - the 'Reservists' - pile in quite a bit of time out in the sandpit these days. It's those nice people who give up their jobs now and then to go and do the not-nice stuff people like Return of the Mac like to conveniently forget, whilst making the most of the freedoms and horrors of western life. The massive prick.

Straight Talker

Chewie

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 02:45:00 AM »
ST, welcome back. Glad to see you.

Q13

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 03:04:52 AM »
Gosh what a reception for ST. Is he a Royal? Me Sven and Chewie too, talk about the red carpet treatment.

Ladies and Gentlemen we have our first breach birth on RB, we await with baited breath when ST will take its first breath of air

and post ! ;)

I know ST its a bit like opening that online trading account with a proper broker and you think oh god what am I supposed to do now and you are reluctant to trade.
All those markets, all these threads.

See you soon. :)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 03:10:27 AM by Q13 »

Q13

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 03:17:15 AM »
ST, welcome back. Glad to see you.

At least someone is in the know. Funny handshake time ;)

Straight Talker

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 08:08:42 AM »
I traded on Chavscum since 2003-ish. Then on Trollsbridge briefly, Hudson's board and a bit on Leelad until it became intolerably c**t-like. However, some of the finest internet lulz were had on there, apparently. They did make me laugh though, sometimes intentionally. The Chavscum days were fun though. You almost became a sock-puppet of yourself just to maintain some sort of momentum in the festering swamp of deluded shits, twat-wipes and arseholes who populated it. I even managed to get my leg-over as well. Yup. On Chavscum of all places. Whoda thought?

ST

Chewie

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 11:59:25 AM »
At least someone is in the know. Funny handshake time ;)

You couldn't be further from the truth. ST has posted here before. Check out his posts
on Alizarins labour party thread. Wether you agree with his points or not, you'd be hard
pressed to deny his ability to express his point clearly. The fact that he's usually 'on the
money' is why he was a well respected membefr at CS and Leelad. One of the few who
rarely had the piss taken out of him. If only we could get 'Scribe' to post here too.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 08:44:19 PM »
Already have done.

Is that c**t Return of the Mac still wafting about these places like the stench of piss in a lift?

Straight Talker

Too damn right you knob !!!

Welcome back Shit Talker  :P

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 08:52:49 PM »
No. I spend 32 years in the Royal Navy from 1979 to 2011. There were quite a few 'Walts' and 'Wannabees' on Chavscum and a few dickheads on Leelad who you could see got all 'you're not my dad' when I conversed with them.

The Territorials - the 'Reservists' - pile in quite a bit of time out in the sandpit these days. It's those nice people who give up their jobs now and then to go and do the not-nice stuff people like Return of the Mac like to conveniently forget, whilst making the most of the freedoms and horrors of western life. The massive prick.

Straight Talker

What's your plan these days then? Fly a few drones and create havoc? lol

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2015, 09:17:57 AM »
I traded on Chavscum since 2003-ish. Then on Trollsbridge briefly, Hudson's board and a bit on Leelad until it became intolerably c**t-like. However, some of the finest internet lulz were had on there, apparently. They did make me laugh though, sometimes intentionally. The Chavscum days were fun though. You almost became a sock-puppet of yourself just to maintain some sort of momentum in the festering swamp of deluded shits, twat-wipes and arseholes who populated it. I even managed to get my leg-over as well. Yup. On Chavscum of all places. Whoda thought?

ST

Impressive CV.  :)

Top notch executive by any chance?

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2015, 03:12:26 PM »

Straight Talker

How dare you! The Great Alpha Males of Leelad, were nothing but paragons of virtue, manly, handsome and true.

Chavscum was a den of bullied teens, whiney parents of bullied teens, wookies who groomed the bullied teen girls and could not defend the evil of the forum owner, the forum owner was and probably still is, a vile obese, sweaty, greasy neckbeard before it was uncool to be a neckbeard, with a shoe fetish, there was a cowardly jedi transvestite, ladyboy chasing, grassing, BNP voting grass who feared asian girls with phones and music,  a fat foul septic tank of the lowest order, an amazingly stupid over grown cosplaying shelf stacker with a total lack of talent for making films, and others, but those are the ones who mainly stuck in my mind.

Visitor may have fit in there, he is a pathetic bullied unlovable person.

What is your problem with return of the mac, its not that I don't believe you, I just have never really tangled with him.

It could be he is sensible in trying to avoid my radar, he might not be able to take accusations of paedophilia and discoveries about things in his private life he desperately is keeping secret.

Also, I really thought you were ex army, so I used to picture you like this:

Now I picture you like this:

Sally

• da boss
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2015, 03:23:08 PM »
Sven, ST and RotM got into a huge spat (can't quite remember what about) that got nasty and disruptive and caused me to rewrite rules etc etc. Bloody annoying and if it kicks off again I'll kick their fucking arses.