Author Topic: Mysterious Moving Filler Cap  (Read 1006 times)

oake

• 6f616b65
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:09:41 PM by oake »

oake

• 6f616b65
Re: Mysterious Moving Filler Cap
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 03:25:59 PM »
Had the VW driver not blocked her route back around the pumps, would she have gone round and round all night?

Chewie

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 10:37:34 PM »
Had the VW driver not blocked her route back around the pumps, would she have gone round and round all night?

well the highlight explains all.

Q13

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 10:57:43 PM »
Hilarious, thankyou.

Should she be in possession of a motor car?
How did she manage/work as she is so clueless
to come to own a motor car?

MattW

• Debt free
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 10:02:14 PM »
^ This lack of common sense is quite typical given the road manners of many of today's motorists.

Q13

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 10:13:52 PM »
^ This lack of common sense is quite typical given the road manners of many of today's motorists.

Yeh some of them buy overpriced heaps of shit jacked up four by fours thinking they will be safer as they drive their little ones on the school run, polluting occupying space driving without due regard thinking they are invicible in their overpriced obese pieces of motoring crap.

I am cynical. I admit it.

I love this time of year when all those rear wheel drivers in their german cars cannot understand when they get screwed on the slightest of snow or ice, they think they are invicible by the brand they bought in to and the four by four drivers, that is even funnier.

Though I would never laugh at someone's misforune, just because of their personal ignorance.

Personally I am just astonished someone so vacuous as that feature don the video link and all those we will see this winter as "poor stranded drivers" can be so thick yet be able to hold down a job that can afford them such idiocy.