Author Topic: QT thread  (Read 11446 times)

Cardinal

Re: QT thread
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 10:56:43 PM »
Baroness Kramer, the voice of the orange book Liberal Democrats - yellow Tory bitch.

Cardinal

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 11:02:16 PM »
Clarke

People won't vote for partisan candidates.

Of course they won't, they'll vote for a demagogue grandstanding on a hang 'em 'n flog 'em ticket who'll do fuck all but make things worse
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 11:04:41 PM by Cardinal »

PFF

• What do you reckon?
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 10:27:02 PM »
David Dimbleby is joined in Dewsbury by John Redwood, Rachel Reeves, Jo Swinson, David Starkey and Clarke Carlisle.
I still think Redwood is creepy looking.

Cardinal

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 10:53:28 PM »
I thought it had been proven beyond doubt that the 50% tax rate has increased government revenues to all time highs yet still the rich claim it is damaging the country.

Cardinal

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 11:33:32 PM »
Starkey's big idea 'the French don't like to liberated' is comically stupid.

Cardinal

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 11:48:41 PM »
O/T - George Galloway, always arguing against this country's interests. 

Galloway's whole opinion piece was stacked full of puerile insinuation that boiled down to the fact that he quite fancied the Argentine PM and wanted to go to Argentina to fuck her, which was pretty pathetic and moronic when talking about a foreign stateswoman.  Obviously, this week is a bit of a light hearted spin on politics, but Galloway's performance was really scraping the bottom of the barrel.  The sort of performance that would make Cameron, at his most Flashmanesque, blush with embarrassment.  He continued this school boy tone in the studio.  The vain old buffoon takes his ludicrous 'Gorgeous George' rep a bit too seriously. 

They might as well have got Leslie Phillips impersonator in.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 02:04:55 AM by Cardinal »

Sampanviking

• Contractual Obligation Member
    • New Century China Institute for Global Strategy
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 12:35:19 AM »
Starkey's big idea 'the French don't like to liberated' is comically stupid.

I think his notion that nations dislike being beholden to others is spot on. His notion that the French particularly felt humiliated being rescued by the British is also spot on.

Cardinal

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012, 02:08:25 PM »
I think his notion that nations dislike being beholden to others is spot on. His notion that the French particularly felt humiliated being rescued by the British is also spot on.

More humiliated than having German tanks roll through Paris and having Swastikas flown from French buildings? I doubt it!

oake

• 6f616b65

MadWorld

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2013, 06:26:00 PM »

muf 99%

• Back from the dead! Zombie Muf ;)
  • Divide & conquer!
    • What I'm listening to
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2013, 11:54:27 PM »
Well that was a bag of shite again  ::)
Maybe the BBC should introduce a similar programme involving somekindadebateformula instead of this " Hold on..I'm Not gonna call you out on that shit"!!formula :(

Geeza

• Koran
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2013, 12:11:33 AM »
Well that was a bag of shite again  ::)
Maybe the BBC should introduce a similar programme involving somekindadebateformula instead of this " Hold on..I'm Not gonna call you out on that shit"!!formula :(

It is the BBC what do you expect?

I just wish they would be privatised so I don't have to give them my money that goes towards promoting their PC ideology on to us anymore.

If it wasn't for the BBC the Guardian would have had to shut up shop... there is another reason to get rid of the BBC...   ;)

:)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 12:13:08 AM by Geeza »

Nick49

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2013, 12:21:00 AM »
It is the BBC what do you expect?

I just wish they would be privatised so I don't have to give them my money that goes towards promoting their PC ideology on to us anymore.

If it wasn't for the BBC the Guardian would have had to shut up shop... there is another reason to get rid of the BBC...   ;)

:)

What on earth are you talking about? Can you give me an example of the BBC "promoting their PC ideology"?

Geeza

• Koran
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2013, 12:29:49 AM »
What on earth are you talking about? Can you give me an example of the BBC "promoting their PC ideology"?

Yes, for years they would not allow any negative opinion of immigration...    ;)

Nick49

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2013, 12:49:51 AM »
Yes, for years they would not allow any negative opinion of immigration...    ;)

That's rubbish.  ::)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/april/20/newsid_2489000/2489357.stm