Author Topic: Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital  (Read 209 times)

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
Re: Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2017, 02:59:37 PM »
No they are not, I know plenty who can't stand him and think it's a travesty that he got in.

But are they gun nuts?  The sort of people who might want to blow his tiny little brains out?

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2017, 03:27:38 PM »
But are they gun nuts?  The sort of people who might want to blow his tiny little brains out?

And you think violence is the answer? There will be a civil war in the US if this happens. I do not believe in assassinations.

Sir Rocis de Liver

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2017, 04:55:39 PM »
I believe in a preemptive strike.
To save lives in the future.
Grammar is for school kids.
Not mature people.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2017, 06:34:43 PM »
No they are not, I know plenty who can't stand him and think it's a travesty that he got in.

NM we know you know we can't stand him. ;)

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2017, 08:08:16 PM »
And you think violence is the answer? There will be a civil war in the US if this happens. I do not believe in assassinations.

I'd have thought the prospect of civil war in the US would give you a boner.  The chief bully nation tearing itself apart, too busy to worry about 'bullying' all those plucky good guys like Iran and North Korea

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2017, 12:45:05 AM »
I'd have thought the prospect of civil war in the US would give you a boner.  The chief bully nation tearing itself apart, too busy to worry about 'bullying' all those plucky good guys like Iran and North Korea

True. That would be their karma if that happens....as they've been creating civil wars outside their land for yonks.

Let's not worry about Iran and NK...stop watching Channel 4, BBC and Sky. I think they have brainwashed you.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2017, 03:13:09 AM »
True. That would be their karma if that happens....as they've been creating civil wars outside their land for yonks.

Let's not worry about Iran and NK...stop watching Channel 4, BBC and Sky. I think they have brainwashed you.

No.

Why would innocent people in the USA dying justify Karma?

I mean it, its not their fault they had the luck to be born in a relatively stable nation with abundant food and economic prosperity?

By that logic, it is totally cool if I decide to get all celtic warpainted up and nail you and your family to nearby trees, so I can consider your filthy invader bodies to be sacrifices to our mother goddess cult.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2017, 06:29:43 PM »
No.

Why would innocent people in the USA dying justify Karma?

I mean it, its not their fault they had the luck to be born in a relatively stable nation with abundant food and economic prosperity?

By that logic, it is totally cool if I decide to get all celtic warpainted up and nail you and your family to nearby trees, so I can consider your filthy invader bodies to be sacrifices to our mother goddess cult.

Why did innocent people in Syria, Afghan, Iraq, Libya and the many more countries have to die?

Their economic prosperity is based on thieving and mugging nations that are rich in natural resources. And by installing puppets who are subservient to their cause. Britain did the same many moons ago and so did countless number of other empires.  It ain't rocket science boy !!

I would happily let the Ivans on you and your family in Finny land.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 06:33:30 PM by Return of the Mac »

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2017, 08:31:25 PM »
Breaking news:

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2017/12/palestinians-recognize-texas-part-mexico/

Good news:

"JERUSALEM – In response to US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the Israeli capital, the Palestinian National Authority has announced that it will recognize Texas as a state of Mexico since it was violently annexed by the United States in the 1840s."