Author Topic: Trump/Russia Collusion: Finally, the smoking gun...  (Read 212 times)

Groper

• A bachelor's life is no life for a single man
Re: Trump/Russia Collusion: Finally, the smoking gun...
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2017, 11:00:00 AM »
Up to a point, nothing. 

No Sven, it's never ok someone influencing your election just because you influenced theirs.  It's like letting someone steal from you just because you stole from them.

Just because you stole from them doesn't mean you have no right to stop them stealing from you.

Groper

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2017, 11:03:45 AM »
What's wrong with influencing an election? Baz O'bomber did it to us in our EU referendum. And one mustn't forget the countless number of elections that the US has interfered and got their man to the top.

Obama said UK will be at the bottom of the list in any trade deal.  The point is, he is right, we will be at the bottom of the list of any trade deal with any great trading block.  Who wants to waste their time with a small sh!tty island who's only claim to fame is that it's the home of the English language.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2017, 12:17:05 PM »
Nothing.  But there's lots lying to the FBI afterwards.

Haven't you lied? All politicians are liars.

A nothing burger.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2017, 12:28:26 PM »
Obama said UK will be at the bottom of the list in any trade deal.  The point is, he is right, we will be at the bottom of the list of any trade deal with any great trading block.  Who wants to waste their time with a small sh!tty island who's only claim to fame is that it's the home of the English language.

Small shitty island? WTF..we are the 6th biggest economy. Are you nuts?

Brexit was all about fear-mongering and when they lost...plenty of negativity.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2017, 12:31:44 PM »
No Sven, it's never ok someone influencing your election just because you influenced theirs.  It's like letting someone steal from you just because you stole from them.

Just because you stole from them doesn't mean you have no right to stop them stealing from you.

Alizarin said that.

I said that it goes on, but is illegal and not tolerated.
But certain countries have more ability to get away with it.

I know every nation tries to meddle in any elections of other nations it can, but the thing is, its considered highly illegal. Just cause the USA has done it and "offically" got away with it, does not mean Russia can do the same.

Mac cannot tell the difference between publicly expressing a belief, which is what Obama did regarding the EU referendum, and direct attempts at subterfuge by Russia.

But that is because he is a stupid fat retard, who is legitimately to dense to even realise how clueless he is.

Groper

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2017, 01:50:39 PM »
Haven't you lied?

Lied!!  To an officer of the law??  Never, to this day I maintain it was an amber light I went through 20 years ago!  >:(

Sir Rocis de Liver

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2017, 03:45:21 PM »
‘This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning’

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2017, 06:52:12 PM »
Lied!!  To an officer of the law??  Never, to this day I maintain it was an amber light I went through 20 years ago!  >:(

Nice...I like this version of Groper if I am to be honest. Honest Guv'.

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2017, 09:07:34 PM »
No Alizarin, it's never ok someone influencing your election just because you influenced theirs.  It's like letting someone steal from you just because you stole from them.

You better tell that to the editors of all our national newspapers, particularly the Daily Mail, aka "the Forgers' Gazette", that pioneered 'fake news' back in 1924.  As just about all of them are owned by foreign based concerns.

Groper

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2017, 11:21:00 PM »
Nice...I like this version of Groper if I am to be honest. Honest Guv'.

Did you or did you not Groper, have conversations with Kislyak.

When the CIA wiretapped a top Russian spy and was surprised a Trump operative Flynn calling him to make deals.

That's the crux of the story...

oake

• 6f616b65
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2017, 12:24:37 AM »
Trump tweeted: ‘I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI.

‘He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!’

Metro

That's the kind of excuse I'd expect from an 8-year-old. ::)

When confronted with the reality of the situation, he claims he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI, but insists that Flynn had no need to lie, because there was no wrongdoing.

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2017, 12:34:07 AM »
Corbyn, like Benn saw the EU as a capitalist neoliberal club - the neoliberal bit largely the influence of Thatcher and Blair - but the EU is influenced by social democratic tendencies from western Europe. 

That's why Corbyn is a reluctant remainer, because for all the EU's corporatist baggage, Corbyn gets that the EU is better for the British working class than letting the British monied elite rightist establishment run tje show.

Most on the left didn't support Brexit.  People like me saw Brexit as an open door for the hard right to push their agenda further.  You only have to look at who most passionately supported Brexit.  The hard right. 

Lexit (supported by Q13 and other lefties) was a pipe dream .  We have a Tory government.  The reality is the right are calling the shots now and they will shape the UK in accordance to their agenda.

To be fair Q has since changed his mind, I believe.

He's still full of how awful the EU is, with no little justification, but has come to realise that not being in it is worse than being in it.

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2017, 02:32:23 AM »
Trump has achieved the impossible in partially rehabilitating the most wretched, pathetic PM the country has ever known by re-Tweeting "Britain First" propaganda and being rebuked by Mayhem.  So now most of the UK thinks, "things could be worse, we could have Trump"

oake

• 6f616b65
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2017, 12:53:39 PM »
Seems it's finally dawned on the orange moron that his brainless tweet succeeded only in implicating him further, so he's lined up a sacrificial goat to take the blame for it.

'Doesn't make sense': incredulity as Trump lawyer seeks to take blame for Flynn tweet

::)

Sir Rocis de Liver

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2017, 01:01:34 PM »
In fairness to Donald, he didn’t retweet from a UK tweeter.
He retweeted from Ann Coulter’s tweet.
Perhaps Donald was unaware of the tweets’ UK origin.
And, as we all know, Ann Coulter is a bona  fide right wing commentator.
Even the BBC consult her now and then.