Author Topic: Cleaning out the rot - Laura Stuart  (Read 214 times)

tequila_nic

Re: Cleaning out the rot - Laura Stuart
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2017, 05:24:56 PM »
You are the one ranting irrelevantly without purpose or direction.
http://randombanter.net/index.php?action=post;quote=276017;topic=10426.15;last_msg=276042

Why so bitter because you got an israeli stamp in your passport now you are pissed off because you can't visit Morocco?
Go visit israel again then you love it so much.
Are you cut? Jewish or of israeli descent? Israelis in your family, victims of the Shoa? What is it with you? Too shy to answer a simple question?

You are getting irrational

I asked you about a cartoon.  That is all.

But you want to talk about my dick.

Nic

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2017, 05:36:32 PM »
You are getting irrational

I asked you about a cartoon.  That is all.

But you want to talk about my dick.

Nic

I answered you and I re referenced in the quote you have given. You have yet to reply to it and the arguments presented therein. This is I understand from many others over the years is what you do. You move on changing goalposts to suit you in your incoherent misguided hypocritical arguments. It is a shame. I know that within what you say there may be some logic, but you just invite ridicule from everyone who reads your stuff.

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2017, 11:51:58 AM »
Yep that's about right.

Nic

I don't understand why you don't join the EDL.  You could talk to like minded people and since you're apparently such a learned expert on the teachings of Islam, you could be the intellectual ballast in support of the knuckle-draggers. 

Ironically, you seek to pin PC labels on anyone who disagrees with Israeli policy.  Ironic indeed since your ilk are forever whining about being 'shouted down and labelled racists'.  I have noticed over the years that the right uses the tricks of those it criticises when it suits it and labelling people anti-Semitic is a classic example.

tequila_nic

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2017, 12:02:45 PM »
I don't understand why you don't join the EDL.

There's a lot you don't understand.

But it's OK.  Sometimes things are complex and as you know absolutely nothing about me other than the stuff you make up it's to be expected and excused.

Nic

Alizarin

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2017, 03:05:24 PM »
There's a lot you don't understand.

But it's OK.  Sometimes things are complex and as you know absolutely nothing about me other than the stuff you make up it's to be expected and excused.

Nic

What I know about you is from the opinions you air on this forum and based on them, it's really hard to see why the EDL wouldn't be a natural home for you.  Your opinions are those that would fit right into the EDL or Britain First but the EDL are more specific on Islam.  What's stopping you?

tequila_nic

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2017, 03:12:43 PM »
What I know about you is from the opinions you air on this forum and based on them, it's really hard to see why the EDL wouldn't be a natural home for you.  Your opinions are those that would fit right into the EDL or Britain First but the EDL are more specific on Islam.  What's stopping you?

If you say so. 

You are of course wrong and I've lost count on the number of times I've corrected you but hey ho you and your opinion of me are an irrelevance.

But if it makes you fell better about yourself (and we all know how much you need to feel better about yourself) then have at it :)

Nic

Alizarin

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2017, 04:32:06 PM »
If you say so. 

You are of course wrong and I've lost count on the number of times I've corrected you but hey ho you and your opinion of me are an irrelevance.

But if it makes you fell better about yourself (and we all know how much you need to feel better about yourself) then have at it :)

Nic

I'm not wrong and evasion doesn't work.