Author Topic: Cleaning out the rot - Laura Stuart  (Read 212 times)

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
Re: Cleaning out the rot - Laura Stuart
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2017, 12:14:18 PM »
Still no comments on Boris Johnson and his racist comments from tec nic, I see.  No surprise there from the master of selective moral outrage

tequila_nic

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2017, 12:38:53 PM »
That's just cynicism that can construed as anti semitism but I'd like to know why you take a reverse stance over this than you had over Britain First's fake immigrant attacking a disabled man.  You said , blame the people who do it not those who report it.  Obviously your so called morality doesn't stretch to Israeli actions.

It is antisemitism by definition.

Nic
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 12:44:20 PM by tequila_nic »

tequila_nic

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2017, 12:39:21 PM »
Tec nic far right racist sypathiser and hypocrite

you projecting again.

Nic

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2017, 12:42:11 PM »
It is anti anti semitism by definition.

Nic

Anti-semitism and anti zionism are two separate matters. I know however Nic we have together done this one before.

tequila_nic

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2017, 12:44:54 PM »
Anti-semitism and anti zionism are two separate matters. I know however Nic we have together done this one before.

Tell me Q is this Anti-semitism or anti zionism

Nic

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2017, 12:56:25 PM »
Tell me Q is this Anti-semitism or anti zionism

Nic

I can't say. Is this a Charlie Hebdo style take on an alleged holocaust industry for Zionist political ambitions or what?
All I know is that the zionist state doesn't give a damn about the Holocaust or those with tatoos on their arms who survived it who live there.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/12122754/Tens-of-thousands-of-Israeli-Holocaust-survivors-are-living-in-abject-poverty.html
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/222735/israel-abuses-holocaust-survivors
http://www.jpost.com/National-News/50000-Holocaust-survivors-in-Israel-living-in-poverty-report-finds-350178
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4799147,00.html
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.586970

For this reason alone, it sticks in my throat that those pro-zionists recycle the Holocaust time and time and time again for their political ends, when all they demonstrate is disgustingly offensive rank hypocrisy at every turn and those that bring this to light have to be condemned as being anti-semitic. Pathetic and anyone can see through it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 01:03:05 PM by Q13.1 »

tequila_nic

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2017, 01:07:59 PM »
I can't say.

http://radioislam.org/islam/roligt/rev/cartoons_revisionism.htm

a handy collection of like 'cartoons'

But I see no mention of Israel in this cartoon just a simple retelling of the 'holocaust myth',

Yet this is difficult to call out for what it is.

Nic

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2017, 01:12:01 PM »
I thought you would be addressing my comments re another cartoon you sought my comments on. As an addendum to those comments please note, I did not mention Palestine, Palestinians or Muslims once. I even referenced to the far right press in the UK and their reporting of the state of affairs in the zionist state. Would be interested in your comments, now as to my reply to you. Thank you.

tequila_nic

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2017, 01:14:53 PM »
I thought you would be addressing my comments re another cartoon you sought my comments on. As an addendum to those comments please note, I did not mention Palestine, Palestinians or Muslims once. I even referenced to the far right press in the UK and their reporting of the state of affairs in the zionist state. Would be interested in your comments, now as to my reply to you. Thank you.

You edited your post

I am talking about the first cartoon

Justify it how you like but don't move the goal posts this is about labour members posting antisemitic crop on twitter.

Thankfully now it's been highlighted she's been suspended and WILL be expelled.  Once done we can move onto the next member who post this shit and the next until the rot has been cleared.

Nic

Alizarin

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2017, 01:59:30 PM »
you projecting again.

Nic

Yeah, because that's me, Alizarin the far right racist sympathiser and apologist.  FFS!

Still no comments on Boris Johnson?  Thought not!  Tory nic same old same old.  He's not a Tory but can't stand to criticise them and will always jump to their defence... but he's not a Tory.. . yeah, ok, sure!

Alizarin

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2017, 02:11:02 PM »
It is antisemitism by definition.

Nic

Still no answer to a direct question.  Why are you selectively outraged over anti-semitism but not over racism in general?

As I've said before Tory Nic, you're a slippery evasive bugger but your evasion tactics merely underline that you haven't got a leg to stand on.

tequila_nic

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2017, 02:52:52 PM »
Yeah, because that's me, Alizarin the far right racist sympathiser and apologist.  FFS!

Yep that's about right.

Nic

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2017, 05:10:36 PM »
You edited your post

I am talking about the first cartoon

Justify it how you like but don't move the goal posts this is about labour members posting antisemitic crop on twitter.

Thankfully now it's been highlighted she's been suspended and WILL be expelled.  Once done we can move onto the next member who post this shit and the next until the rot has been cleared.

Nic

You have not answered my comments you invited me to make. I will extend the same courtesy to you. Nic.

tequila_nic

« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2017, 05:13:37 PM »
You have not answered my comments you invited me to make. I will extend the same courtesy to you. Nic.

I asked you about a cartoon

Your answer was telling as is the further irrelevant ranting.

Nic

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2017, 05:20:25 PM »
I asked you about a cartoon

Your answer was telling as is the further irrelevant ranting.

Nic

You are the one ranting irrelevantly without purpose or direction.
http://randombanter.net/index.php?action=post;quote=276017;topic=10426.15;last_msg=276042

Why so bitter because you got an israeli stamp in your passport now you are pissed off because you can't visit Morocco?
Go visit israel again then you love it so much.
Are you cut? Jewish or of israeli descent? Israelis in your family, victims of the Shoa? What is it with you? Too shy to answer a simple question?