Author Topic: Trump retweets inflammatory videos from far right British group, Britain First  (Read 218 times)

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU

barky

• Design Consultant
  • Ethnic Nationalism is a Cancer
Same sort of extremist nationalist idiots

tequila_nic

It's a strange world.

Outrage should be directed at the videos and their content not those posting them.

Nic

tequila_nic

Same sort of extremist nationalist idiots

Says the nationalist.

Nic

plandalet

It's a strange world.

Outrage should be directed at the videos and their content not those posting them.

Nic

And there he is. You do know that at least one of these videos (see here) doesn't feature a Muslim don't you? You'd have thought the president of the US would be focusing his attention (such as it is) on North Korea testing ICBMs but baiting Muslims is more important to him it seems.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 03:32:17 PM by plandalet »

tequila_nic

And there he is. You do know that at least one of these videos (see here) doesn't feature a Muslim don't you? You'd have thought the president of the US would be focusing his attention (such as it is) on North Korea testing ICBMs but baiting Muslims is more important to him it seems.

Yes I do know (it's being reported).

I suspect he is capable (only barley mind) of thinking about more than one thing at a time.

Nic

plandalet

Yes I do know (it's being reported).

I suspect he is capable (only barley mind) of thinking about more than one thing at a time.

Nic

And you still think he doesn't deserve condemnation? I'm genuinely curious.

tequila_nic

And you still think he doesn't deserve condemnation? I'm genuinely curious.

less than those in the videos wouldn't you agree?

Or is a muslim throwing someone of a building worth less condemnation that someone who would show a video of someone being thrown from a building? I'm genuinely curious.

Nic

plandalet

Or is a muslim throwing someone of a building worth less condemnation that someone who would show a video of someone being thrown from a building? I'm genuinely curious.

Nic

Those videos are of questionable provenance and at least one is a known fake in the sense that it wasn't a Muslim kicking away the guys crutches. I somehow doubt you'd be saying the same if the PM was retweeting videos from Hamas.

barky

• Design Consultant
  • Ethnic Nationalism is a Cancer
Says the nationalist.

Nic
hardly .... extremist nationalism (the blood & soil crap) is a cancer that need chopped out

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
Probably a mistake by him.

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
It's a strange world.

Nic

I think when it's the President of the USA it's a bit more important than when, say, if you retweeted it!

Alizarin

Those videos are of questionable provenance and at least one is a known fake in the sense that it wasn't a Muslim kicking away the guys crutches. I somehow doubt you'd be saying the same if the PM was retweeting videos from Hamas.

If it were Jeremy Corbyn he'd be going apeshit.

Alizarin

Nic

But a Muslim who throws someone off a building isn't ever likely to be elected the president of the USA, is he?  FFS, doesn't it go without saying that there's almost universal condemnation of such an act in the UK!!!!!  However, what's at issue here is the President of the USA retweeting videos made by a far right group and of a dubious provenance.  The condemnation is fitting because an infinitely better standard of conduct is expected of the USA president than of a fucking terrorist!  Terrorists doing terrorist things come with the territory. 

Just for once, can you try not to be an apologist for the racist hard right?

« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 11:21:57 PM by Alizarin »

Sir Rocis de Liver

Three million of us are Muslim.
The idea that Trump should now be invited here is abhorrent
I want May to say, quite clearly, that he will not be invited.
And remind him that we have hate laws.