Author Topic: Confirmed. North Korea tests ICBM that could reach any part of the US  (Read 97 times)

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
NK launches new type of ICBM, in defiance of internal ruling. SK respond with live fire drills etc... New missile could reach any part of the US, but may currently lack power the carry a heavy nuclear payload, but still a wporrying development. UNSC to hold emergency meeting. Expect bluster and bullshit from KJU and Donald Trump, and round it goes etc...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42162462

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
Re: Confirmed. North Korea tests ICBM that could reach any part of the US
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 11:41:58 AM »
Don't worry, be happy,  POTUS has said he will deal with it. ;)

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 11:53:10 AM »
Good news for the world.

US should never be allowed to bully smaller nations. I hope Iran gets one too. I am not saying that Trump will start a war...but the ones elected after him would definitely be pro war/defence industry guys(and girls).

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 12:05:38 PM »
Good news for the world.

US should never be allowed to bully smaller nations. I hope Iran gets one too. I am not saying that Trump will start a war...but the ones elected after him would definitely be pro war/defence industry guys(and girls).

I would say a war in the Pacific is closer now than under any other presisdne, ceratinly since the Korean war. Trump isn't helping of course, but he is being played by KJU. They are exploiting his stupidity and political inexperience. I just hope they know what they're doing, because the stakes are very high and KJU is a lunatic himself.

The loonies are taking over the assylum, that's clear enough.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 12:45:23 PM »
China will not allow any American to bomb its backyard(NK). Simples.

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 12:55:36 PM »
China will not allow any American to bomb its backyard(NK). Simples.

I'm sure they'll make it as difficult as possible for the US, but ultimately the US will do what it feels it needs to do, whatever that may be.

If te US reacts militarily over this, and China go head to head with the US over it, China although capable of inflicting great damage would be buried within 24 hours.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 01:11:03 PM »
I'm sure they'll make it as difficult as possible for the US, but ultimately the US will do what it feels it needs to do, whatever that may be.

If te US reacts militarily over this, and China go head to head with the US over it, China although capable of inflicting great damage would be buried within 24 hours.

My mates in the Kremlin tell me that nothing of this sort will happen.

PS: Pls take note Groper :)

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 01:15:51 PM »
My mates in the Kremlin tell me that nothing of this sort will happen.

PS: Pls take note Groper :)

Your mates in the Kremlin are probably laughing their tits off, eating popcorn as they watch America and the UK dig their own holes.

North Korea is merely a side show. Like one of those smaller stages at the Reading/Leeds festivals..

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 11:34:19 PM »
Your mates in the Kremlin are probably laughing their tits off, eating popcorn as they watch America and the UK dig their own holes.

North Korea is merely a side show. Like one of those smaller stages at the Reading/Leeds festivals..

I like all these little conflicts....keeps the US busy from every direction and even internally, the MSM vs Trump....all this is good for world peace. Give the USA its own way...then we end up with these horrific wars all over the globe(we get tagged along as the token English speaking nation-Easier to brainwash the braindead Yanks).

These are all positives. The more nuke armed/heavily armed nations...the better.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 06:39:04 PM »
I like all these little conflicts....keeps the US busy from every direction and even internally, the MSM vs Trump....all this is good for world peace. Give the USA its own way...then we end up with these horrific wars all over the globe(we get tagged along as the token English speaking nation-Easier to brainwash the braindead Yanks).

These are all positives. The more nuke armed/heavily armed nations...the better.

The world stage is not some large-ish town, with a mobster problem. What you describe sounds like a petty 1920's powergrab over the illegal booze market in the american mid west. With the risk of all of the involved crews managing to get hold of tommy guns rather than revolvers and shotguns.

More nuclear armed nations, the more likely extremists hold real places to ransom with stolen nukes.
It also increases the chance of nuclear weapons actually being used, thus conventionalising them as weapons of war.

You are like a 12 year old, with your understanding of international relations and conflict.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 06:44:02 PM »
The world stage is not some large-ish town, with a mobster problem. What you describe sounds like a petty 1920's powergrab over the illegal booze market in the american mid west. With the risk of all of the involved crews managing to get hold of tommy guns rather than revolvers and shotguns.

More nuclear armed nations, the more likely extremists hold real places to ransom with stolen nukes.
It also increases the chance of nuclear weapons actually being used, thus conventionalising them as weapons of war.

You are like a 12 year old, with your understanding of international relations and conflict.

barky

• Design Consultant
  • Ethnic Nationalism is a Cancer
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2017, 07:23:16 PM »
No surprise North Korea (DPRK) has done this, their people still remember the US carpet bombing of their lands & see US nuclear bombers flying over them frequently - especially so since Trump came to power constantly threatening them with being wiped out (& before then too)

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2017, 12:18:25 PM »

If I am 12, then you are 8.

And do stick to 140..if you want my attention.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 12:26:19 PM by Return of the Mac »