Author Topic: It's a real credit to this forum and its members that....  (Read 257 times)

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
Re: It's a real credit to this forum and its members that....
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 04:37:44 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure it'll make a huge difference to black people everywhere. Just like Obama did.

O'Bomber was never Black to  start with. He was a Mixed race person just like Megs.

Huge step for the Royals to move into the Mixed race territory. A royalty that thrived in imperialism, segregation and many more. Nice inclusion.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 04:56:15 PM by Return of the Mac »

Sir Rocis de Liver

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2017, 05:28:05 PM »
O'Bomber was never Black to  start with. He was a Mixed race person just like Megs.

Huge step for the Royals to move into the Mixed race territory. A royalty that thrived in imperialism, segregation and many more. Nice inclusion.

Being ‘inclusive’ has little to do with it.
It’s called survival.
Royalty are past masters at it.
Totally ammoral.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 05:52:13 PM »
Oh but they work so hard:
Have a look, you want to click list view.
Not sure if it amounts to sixteen hours a week for each of them though.
Travel time is not included.

https://www.royal.uk/future-engagements

« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 05:54:35 PM by Q13.1 »

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 05:55:49 PM »
Being ‘inclusive’ has little to do with it.
It’s called survival.
Royalty are past masters at it.
Totally ammoral.

Wait for next step, the latest married couple to be will adopt. Tick this box on your National Lottery Ticket if you want to give up your child for adoption by the Essex's (Barbar help me out with the apostrophe here please mate).
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 05:57:45 PM by Q13.1 »

Sir Rocis de Liver

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 06:22:56 PM »

Of course.
Silly me.
....and they bring in billions through tourism.
...and they’re above the squalid political fray.
....and do we really want a a republic with, say, Glenys Kinnock as President  and Head of Stste?

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2017, 07:26:46 PM »
Wait for next step, the latest married couple to be will adopt. Tick this box on your National Lottery Ticket if you want to give up your child for adoption by the Essex's (Barbar help me out with the apostrophe here please mate).

Tricky one this.

If there's only one "Essex" (i'll leave the quotation marks out here on purpose from now -
 probably not helpful even if correctly used) then you are right. If there's more than one it should be Essex'.

It depends on context. If Essex refers to the county then you are right. If it refers to the Duke of Essex then you are right, if it refers to the Essex family (still singular - one family) then you are right, if it refers to the Duke and Duchess of Essex as two individuals then it is Essex'. However they effectively make one couple so it could be Essex's, too. It depends on exactly what you meant and I don't know that.

I'm here to help you any time you need it.

I didn't even know there were any Essexes apart from David. Have I missed something?

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2017, 09:40:07 PM »
Online racists are having a field day on Harry's girl. Thankfully, we don't have any here.

You tube/Yahoo/other sort of media are full of racists. Bravery at its best for these cowards. 

Sir Rocis de Liver

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2017, 10:24:32 PM »
Revolting dregs.
Hard to imagine their motivation.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2017, 10:56:59 PM »
Online racists are having a field day on Harry's girl. Thankfully, we don't have any here.

You tube/Yahoo/other sort of media are full of racists. Bravery at its best for these cowards.

Yeah, you really are in a position to be condeming people who say ridiculous things, while hiding behind a veneer of anonymity online.

Sounds like these online racists are pissed off because they cannot marry into money, and being an actress, she alreadly likely has money.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2017, 10:58:31 PM »
Yeah, you really are in a position to be condeming people who say ridiculous things, while hiding behind a veneer of anonymity online.

Sounds like these online racists are pissed off because they cannot marry into money, and being an actress, she alreadly likely has money.

Stalker  :cops:

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2017, 11:14:09 PM »
All I care about is "Do we get a bank holiday? "  We won't so I'm prepared to be bored shitless, although God knows Brexit is getting to be quite tiresome.  No matter how screwed up things get, the zealots want it so it will happen.  As for the mixed race thing, tbh, I hadn't even noticed that she was mixed race until it was pointed out.  She looks pretty 'white' to me.  I've not seen "Suits" but I've heard it's supposed to be good in that high production, go on forever, stretch an initial premise out for as long as they can get away with it, multiple season story arc, US series now are.  She's supposed to be a relatively good actress.  I'd have thought it would be more in her interest to live the Hollywood life than being an ornament to an antiquated institution that heads a clapped out country in terminal decline, run by fucktards.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 11:17:02 PM by Alizarin »

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2017, 11:19:21 PM »
All I care about is "Do we get a bank holiday? "  We won't so I'm prepared to be bored shitless, although God knows Brexit is getting to be quite tiresome.  No matter how screwed up things get, the zealots want it so it will happen.  As for the mixed race thing, tbh, I hadn't even noticed that she was mixed race until it was pointed out.  She looks pretty 'white' to me.  I've not seen "Suits" but I've heard it's supposed to be good in that high production, go on forever, stretch an initial premise out for as long as they can get away with it, multiple season story arc, US series now are.  She's supposed to be a relatively good actress.  I'd have thought it would be more in her interest to live the Hollywood life than being an ornament to an antiquated institution that heads a clapped out country in terminal decline, run by fucktards.

Fuck me, you are cheerful and optimistic!

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2017, 11:21:20 PM »

I am bored of this Brexit thingy to be honest. But have you noticed something? Prices have gone up by at least 10% within the last 2 months or so. Sign of things?

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2017, 11:23:37 PM »
What we need next is a girl in a Hijab to join the Royalty. Imagine the headlines :)

People would actually migrate ...saying that our Royalty is being flooded by aliens !!

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2017, 11:27:23 PM »

Who'd want to do the Queen's job?  The hardest working woman in showbiz!

"Tourists are money" as a philosophical genius once sang, but France has more than twice the tourism than the UK.  If only we'd chopped off their heads and built a fuck off massive version of the Blackpool Tower in the centre of London, that could have been us!