Author Topic: George Soros, one world government and Open Society Foundation  (Read 200 times)

Groper

• A bachelor's life is no life for a single man
Re: George Soros, one world government and Open Society Foundation
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 12:44:49 PM »
I believe it when I hear him openly admit it.

You're falling into the 'whataboutery' trap. I never claimed for moment that he was any better or worse than the others you mention. He hides behind a wall of conditional benevolence and political interference, sticking his nose in where it's none of his business. If he set up NGO's in this country to undermine and destablilise the our system would you welcome that - in principle - even if he was backing the same horse as you?

That's what Putin wants you to believe

All billionaires and rich people stick their noses in politics. 

But Soros has done more for racial equality, women's rights and the environment than most billionaires. 

But funny, likes of Koch brothers never get a mention. 

Their think tanks like Heartland and George C Marshall promote the removal of minimum wage and universal healthcare, claim global warming is a hoax, promotes tax cuts for the rich and libertarian ideals in schools...

Funny, the above is never talked about, just Soros.   I wonder why  :hmmm:

Putin's propaganda machine is very effective...

Groper

• A bachelor's life is no life for a single man
Re: George Soros, one world government and Open Society Foundation
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2017, 01:07:53 PM »
CROOKED HILLARY PROVEN CONSPIRACY!!!

Soros links to Hillary and the sale Uranium 1 mine based in Kenya where Obama birth certificated was faked by Soros because Soros donated to the Clinton Foundation!!

:o

:ROFL:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUiP543q35k