Author Topic: George Soros, one world government and Open Society Foundation  (Read 199 times)

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
Re: George Soros, one world government and Open Society Foundation
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 03:34:07 PM »
Officially he's a 'liberal philanthropist'

The fact that he has no moral compass at all, and as a teen helped 'shop' Jews to the Nazi's is neither here nor there. We all makes mistakes in our youth of course, but he has since said he felt no remorse over his actions.

Then there's his destructive market speculation, tax avoidance and meddling in the political affairs of other nations, notably Ukraine via his NGO's, but apart from that he is a 'liberal philanthropist'

He must be almost ready to fall off his perch by now though. He's about 200 years old, and has only been kept alive by alien technology and drinking virgins blood.

Groper

• A bachelor's life is no life for a single man
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 07:18:38 PM »
https://www.rt.com/news/410652-george-soros-one-world-government/

Scary man.

LOL!  Putin propaganda machine playing project fear to the severely brainwashed.   :D

Soros is a favourite for the blissfully ignorant and brainwashed conspiracy theorists.  Often used as flak to divert from the REAL culprits, people like Putin himself, Koch brothers, Cheney...

Give it up RotM

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 09:14:15 AM »
LOL!  Putin propaganda machine playing project fear to the severely brainwashed.   :D

Soros is a favourite for the blissfully ignorant and brainwashed conspiracy theorists.  Often used as flak to divert from the REAL culprits, people like Putin himself, Koch brothers, Cheney...

Give it up RotM

They are part of the same machinary. Rich, tax avoiding market players and political meddlers. Nothing good about him or any of them at all.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 01:04:53 PM »
They are part of the same machinary. Rich, tax avoiding market players and political meddlers. Nothing good about him or any of them at all.

Any solutions for the Tax dodgers? Bit of Sharia light? :)

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 01:40:25 PM »
Any solutions for the Tax dodgers? Bit of Sharia light? :)

Simple. Close the loopholes. It's not complicated, but it is political.

Soros has actually said he'd be willing to pay his fair share, but while the loopholes are there to exploit he will exploit them. The fact that he could vountarily surrender an appropriate amount of tax doesn't seem to come into it.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 01:48:01 PM »
We can't afford to do this..me thinks. We are a banking racket  right in the middle of the world. If that goes...we fail as our manufacturing sector is pretty much DEAD.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 01:53:00 PM by Return of the Mac »

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 03:39:49 PM »
We can't afford to do this..me thinks. We are a banking racket  right in the middle of the world. If that goes...we fail as our manufacturing sector is pretty much DEAD.

We're failing because of it. That's what's causing the terminal decline in living standards; there is no 'trickle down' The system has been engineered to consolidate wealth in the hands of the few.

Sir Rocis de Liver

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 05:42:08 PM »
We have people in paid employment - and working bloody hard too - going to food banks for basic necessities.
Unbelievable.
Never before in my lifetime.
And with education being the state it is in, we will have vast numbers of unskilled prols kept in their place by, say, today’s royal drivel, ‘Big Brother’ and poverty.
Ma’am
That’s the post Brexit future.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 05:44:04 PM by Sir Rocis de Liver »

Groper

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 07:05:24 PM »

Soros is not like all of them, its ALT RIGHT propaganda.   You believe half the sh!t they write about him?

Most of it are lies created by the Putin media machine to distract from the REAL culprits, like Putin himself

Soros is a progressive, believes in racial equality, and legalisation of drugs, and freeing Ukraine from Putin  :nooo:

Don't listen Putinbots telling you who are crooks, look at Putinbots themselves.  Putin, Trump, Koch Brothers, Murdoch the lot!

Groper

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 07:16:27 PM »
Simple. Close the loopholes. It's not complicated, but it is political.

Soros has actually said he'd be willing to pay his fair share, but while the loopholes are there to exploit he will exploit them. The fact that he could vountarily surrender an appropriate amount of tax doesn't seem to come into it.

Here we go again with Soros?

What about Murdoch?  Where's his progressive voice.  If anything, the guy will pay less than the 1% already pays in income tax if he could.

The Koch Brothers who are worth $18 billion, are pushing for even lower taxes, ridding the minimum wage etc.

And Trump, who doesn't even pay tax, is pushing through a tax plan that will save him $1 billion in estate taxes as well as vast sums in inheritance taxes.

Even TrumpCare was packaged up as $800 billion give away to the rich.

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 11:15:10 PM »
Here we go again with Soros?

What about Murdoch?  Where's his progressive voice.  If anything, the guy will pay less than the 1% already pays in income tax if he could.

The Koch Brothers who are worth $18 billion, are pushing for even lower taxes, ridding the minimum wage etc.

And Trump, who doesn't even pay tax, is pushing through a tax plan that will save him $1 billion in estate taxes as well as vast sums in inheritance taxes.

Even TrumpCare was packaged up as $800 billion give away to the rich.

Everyone should appreciate that the avarice of the super rich is insatiable.  Their lust for power and influence is also insatiable.  Taxes can never be low enough for many of the elite.

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2017, 01:24:26 AM »
Understandable though, isn't it?

The only people (well... mostly) who like taxation are those who get more from it than they pay into it. So poor people are generally in favour and rich people are generally against.

Take any aspect of society you like... e.g. health.

Rich people have no need of the NHS. If they need treatment of some sort they can either pay for it outright or jump the queue via BUPA. The NHS is effectively an insurance policy they do not need. They don't get ill as much anyway so why not take the punt and hope you never need any of it.

Obviously most of us desperately need the NHS because we can't afford to pay for the treatments we may require and most of us either do not have or cannot afford BUPA. Without the NHS we're stuffed.

Education: why pay for state schools when your kids do Prep somewhere before going fully private for the rest. You're paying for something you have no use for and no need of. Why should you?

(I have a theory that this is why Uni fees and all the rest of it were allowed to take hold: £9000 per year is chicken feed for Uni when a year at Eton is £40,000. At those prices Uni is a bargain; if you go to a state school, which is obviously free, then suddenly having to cough up £9000 per year seems rather more daunting.)

And so it goes on. Little need for a police force because you live in a walled community or on a massive estate. Not the same for the rest of us living cheek by jowl with our neighbours, though is it?

Benefits? What's the point when you have a trust fund and an inheritance? No point signing on is there - it's hassle, time consuming and you get bugger all anyway? Got diddly squat put away and your giro is vital; without it you can't eat and you get cold and possibly end up homeless. In fact you probably will anyway unless you can carry some debt or have some other access to money.

Is there anything at all that the rich can't provide for themselves apart from, possibly, national defence? And even then they probably feel they pay more than enough for that by their indirect taxes: duty on the fuel their big shiny Bentley burns; all that VAT on the £100 bottles of Chateau La Tour; what about all that income tax the people they employ pay, eh?

It's survival of the fattest and they start off with all the advantages and know they will win anyway so there's no point in a safety net or an insurance system of any kind. Not for them.

So you get all sorts of wanky half-baked justifications for why the rich should pay less tax: the Laffer curve, trickledown, austerity, "we're all in this together" (they really do treat us with utter contempt, don't they?), greater revenue collection at lower rates etc all of which no serious economist would begin to champion because they know, they know for a fact, that the notions are utter cack from top to bottom, from left to right and everywhere in between.

All they are is a justification for ugly, naked, selfish greed. Me me me me is all that matters. I don't care about the poor people and I insulate myself as far as possible against the possibility of being contaminated by them: the rich work in the right jobs; live in the right parts of town - fuck it they own the right towns; send their kids to the right schools; have the right mates; do the right (unpaid - because the wage is unimportant anyway because it is all about networking) internships.

It's a form of cash-based social apartheid that is celebrated, protected, nurtured and all but guaranteed to be a successful strategy in the long run for the very few that make the decisions, pass the laws, own the media, own the factories (not that we make shit here anymore) and work in The City.

So what if 120,000 have died as a result of government policy? Just fewer chavs to subsidise, innit, and they breed like rabbits anyway (more child benefit, ain't it). So what if nurses have to use food banks? Nobody forces them to be nurses, do they! So what if disabled people can't afford food or rent? They're just a drain on the system, aren't they? No fucking good to anybody, are they. Probably live miserable existences and are often better off dead. Pointless giving 'em anything. Fuck 'em.

Pay a TV licence? Why should I? I never watch that pinko commie fag BBC bullshit anyway. Fake news! Sky. That's what I watch. All the time. Nothing else. Not ever.

And all this is reinforced by a relentless barrage or rightist gobshite from Murdoch, the Barclays, Lord WhoeverthefuckitisthatemploysPaulDacre as their wealth grows and they avoid/evade more and more tax and use the profits to buy more and more newspapers and radio stations and TV networks (simply owning a channel or two is for pussies - real fucking big dicked men own the fucking lot).

And all the time there's a nasty insidious drip-feed of paranoia: immigrants are after your job; Maggie Thatcher Milk Snatcher; immigrants only come here for the benefits your taxes pay for; Orgreave; immigrants raped our hamster; strong and stable; immigrants cause pollution; Sexy Sam is 16! - look at the tits on her!; Gary Barlow; bloody muslims - all terrorists you know; make gay marriage legal? they'll be making it compulsory next!; I'm a A Celebrity; £100 for a kid's football kit; Black Friday - always Johnny Foreigner at the front of the queue, ain't it!; Brexit; Grenfell Tower; health and safety; political correctness gone mad; Donald Trump; Hillsborough; the NRA; Katie fucking Price (is that the right Katie? the one who'd machine gun asylum seekers, the one fired by The Sun and The Daily Mail for being too right wing - just think about that for a moment! - her); Royal weddings; bring back country sports; Michael Macintyre; everything gives you cancer; horsemeat in our lasagne; cut the red tape; Edwina Currie going down on John Major as he preaches Family Values and back to basics; the Tax Payers' Alliance; the Coca Cola truck; bonfire of the quangoes; privatisation selling to you (if you can afford it) what you already own and have paid for and making every other twat then pay for it again forever; Homes Under The Hammer; Nigel Cunting Farage.

That's what you're voting for every time you tick a Tory box and what you're defending every time you spout the latest right wing bollocks.

I understand it perfectly but I fucking hate it.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 01:47:20 AM by bababarararacucucudadada »

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2017, 09:10:47 AM »
Soros is not like all of them, its ALT RIGHT propaganda.   You believe half the sh!t they write about him?

Most of it are lies created by the Putin media machine to distract from the REAL culprits, like Putin himself

Soros is a progressive, believes in racial equality, and legalisation of drugs, and freeing Ukraine from Putin  :nooo:

Don't listen Putinbots telling you who are crooks, look at Putinbots themselves.  Putin, Trump, Koch Brothers, Murdoch the lot!

I believe it when I hear him openly admit it.

You're falling into the 'whataboutery' trap. I never claimed for moment that he was any better or worse than the others you mention. He hides behind a wall of conditional benevolence and political interference, sticking his nose in where it's none of his business. If he set up NGO's in this country to undermine and destablilise the our system would you welcome that - in principle - even if he was backing the same horse as you?

Groper

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2017, 12:35:50 PM »

I understand it perfectly but I fucking hate it.

Nice rant but totally off the mark...