Author Topic: Theresa May has go at Russia !!!  (Read 150 times)

bababarararacucucudadada

Re: Theresa May has go at Russia !!!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2017, 12:06:14 PM »
More specifically a very prominent Plymothian family: Michael Foot was born about a 2 minute walk from my front door.

For many years he represented Plymouth Devonport in parliament. He was instrumental in the planning behind the rebuild of the city following its annihilation in the Blitz.

Lots here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ76lIXqGQM (an absolutely fascinating film by the way whatever your politics and wherever you live).

He was even registered as a Plymouth Argyle player and given the #90 shirt on his 90th birthday.

He was a great, intelligent and principled man. Compared to today's political pygmies he was a giant. I'll not stand by while he is dissed by anybody.

Groper

• A bachelor's life is no life for a single man
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2017, 12:29:12 PM »
Investigate Open Society..The George Soros organisation. The guy who toppled the Ukaranian gov't and many others. Incidentally, Ben Bradshaw is another fully paid up member of this org'. Hence he wants the Brixit vote investigated ....ha ha ha.

Interference is when Barack Obomber comes to the UK to tell us on how to vote during our Brexit referendum. Now that should be investigated...right?

:yawn:

Rantings of a Russian troll who knows the game is up.  Using anything, absolutely anything to divert attention from Putin's puppet.

Groper

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2017, 12:31:52 PM »
Same theory applies when the BBC/CNN/SKY fed you imaginary stuff on WMD, Libya, Syria and the list goes on and on...

It was the BBC Today programme that exposed the dogdy dossier while you Wingnuts were quite happily lapping up what Bush and Blair could feed you

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2017, 02:07:25 PM »
It was the BBC Today programme that exposed the dogdy dossier while you Wingnuts were quite happily lapping up what Bush and Blair could feed you

Moi?  knew they were bullshitting from day 1. However, I fell under Blar's spell in 97...that I must admit.

Groper

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2017, 02:56:19 PM »
Moi?  knew they were bullshitting from day 1. However, I fell under Blar's spell in 97...that I must admit.

Like you are under Trump's spell now :D

You're not a very good judge of character, are you  :D