Author Topic: Good on you Tesco  (Read 134 times)

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
Re: Good on you Tesco
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2017, 12:54:19 PM »
Oh for fucks sake.

You cannot do dark humour. Full stop.

I can and do. It is not to everyone's taste, and can freak the shit out of most normal bozos, but I know it when I see it.
What you do is just reguritate some half thought out propaganda and racist comments based on misunderstood events with a historical anti british bent.
Things on that theme can be funny, but you don't know how to do it.

Furthermore, just because some authors have made the claim that the 140 character restriction on twitter can lead to witty quips and inventive one liners, does not mean that everything posted up on twitter is automatically smart.
You are as embarassingly dumb as the people who think that finding rick and morty or the big bang theory funny makes them intelligent and capable of understanding complex science.

Thinking you have understood the complexities of most serious issues through reading a 140 character sentence means you are a fuckwit.

But on topic, yes, racists can go fuck off and die. This is my biggest problem with the established, attempting to legitimise themselves, racists like UKIP and other "acceptable" right wing nationalist parties and groups. The frequent claim that they have no problem with those who "integrate!"
Its the same as the kind of people who claim they are not racist because they have that one token black friend.
But then for people to become "outraged" because of some people on an advert not being "christians" celebrating christmas is as deranged and foolish as it gets.

And here goes the 3000 character borefest !!!

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2017, 12:55:35 PM »
And here goes the 3000 character borefest !!!

I am boring?

You come out with literally the same old shit.

Plus you are single, live in your parents basement, and clearly have no friends. You must be so fucking interesting in real life.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2017, 12:57:01 PM »
I am boring?

You come out with literally the same old shit.

Plus you are single, live in your parents basement, and clearly have no friends. You must be so fucking interesting in real life.

And yet, I have the instant capability to get your attention. I mean troll you at will and using 140 :)

plandalet

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2017, 12:57:20 PM »
No he's a moderate.

Nic

By moderate do you mean a non-practising Muslim?

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2017, 01:08:11 PM »
And yet, I have the instant capability to get your attention. I mean troll you at will and using 140 :)

You are fucking idiot.

I have simply ignored you for about a week because you started accusing me of being obessed. Then once I ignore you and you realise, you keep making references to me to get my attention.

I only commented here because you started saying very ridiculous things. You dumb prick.

The kind of trolling you are attempting to do is simply to get a reaction. You make no point, you have no carefully constructed persona, you just simply write stupid things. You could acheive a similar effect by just posting "fuck" over and over again.

0/100 for trolling. -100/100 for living in a pathetic joyless fantasy world, which is only slightly better than your real world.

tequila_nic

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2017, 01:45:31 PM »
By moderate do you mean a non-practising Muslim?

Are you claiming he is a non practicing Muslim negis?  It's just he calls himself a Muslim but if you know better then do tell us.

But see if you can answer a few straight forward questions - Do you have any problems with Muslims joining in with Christmas celebrations?

Nic
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 02:06:33 PM by tequila_nic »

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2017, 02:22:20 PM »
You are fucking idiot.

I have simply ignored you for about a week because you started accusing me of being obessed. Then once I ignore you and you realise, you keep making references to me to get my attention.

I only commented here because you started saying very ridiculous things. You dumb prick.

The kind of trolling you are attempting to do is simply to get a reaction. You make no point, you have no carefully constructed persona, you just simply write stupid things. You could acheive a similar effect by just posting "fuck" over and over again.

0/100 for trolling. -100/100 for living in a pathetic joyless fantasy world, which is only slightly better than your real world.

You are mentally disintegrating....and I have that over you. Yes you do stalk me but then I like that :)

plandalet

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2017, 02:37:53 PM »
Are you claiming he is a non practicing Muslim negis?  It's just he calls himself a Muslim but if you know better then do tell us.

But see if you can answer a few straight forward questions - Do you have any problems with Muslims joining in with Christmas celebrations?

Nic

I quote him

“On being a Muslim, I have lost count of the number of times I have stated that I am a “non-devout”

tequila_nic

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2017, 02:52:37 PM »
I quote him

And I quote him 'I am a Muslim'

But it seems you didn't answer the question I asked of you :) worried you'll come across as an extremist racist bigot? (this is after all what we are calling people who would object to this)

Nic

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2017, 02:55:19 PM »
You are mentally disintegrating....and I have that over you. Yes you do stalk me but then I like that :)

You are retarded. There was little mental structure of yours to disintegrate.

Must be amazing to live in such a clueless bubble of your own rambling.

plandalet

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2017, 02:57:03 PM »
And I quote him 'I am a Muslim'

But it seems you didn't answer the question I asked of you :) worried you'll come across as an extremist racist bigot? (this is after all what we are calling people who would object to this)

Nic

You forgot the non-devout bit. What do you think he means by that?

tequila_nic

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2017, 03:03:02 PM »
You forgot the non-devout bit. What do you think he means by that?

I don't know you'd have to ask him (apparently he runs a call in show so you can ask him directly).

But you can't deny he is a Muslim.

Now as I've answered yours care to have a go at mine?

Nic

plandalet

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2017, 03:38:32 PM »

Nic

Not all all. Did you think I would?

tequila_nic

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2017, 03:57:01 PM »
Not all all. Did you think I would?

I don't know negus it's why we ask these things called questions.

Funny it has to be asked a few times before you answer though.

Nic

plandalet

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2017, 04:24:16 PM »
I don't know negus it's why we ask these things called questions.

Funny it has to be asked a few times before you answer though.

Nic

Your questions usually have an agenda and to be honest I didn't notice the question about Christmas. You should have led with that :).