Author Topic: Good on you Tesco  (Read 136 times)

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
Good on you Tesco
« on: November 12, 2017, 09:47:34 PM »
http://www.lbc.co.uk/news/tesco-defends-muslim-family-christmas-advert/

Little Ingerlunders are upset.....WTF is wrong with these racists?

tequila_nic

Re: Good on you Tesco
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 11:49:19 PM »
Have to agree its good to see this and fuck those (on both sides) who would criticise this.

Nic

tequila_nic

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 10:32:10 AM »
I'm angrier about Tesco providing substantial funding for the Tories than I am their advertising.

So I rarely shop there.

tequila_nic

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 10:50:03 AM »
Funny thing is the Turkeys are not Halal.

Nic

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 11:19:03 AM »
Turkeys voting for Christmas is a good metaphor for working class people shopping at Tesco.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 11:49:12 AM »
http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/maajid-nawaz/maajid-muslims-integrate/

Nic

Maj' has lost his respect within his own "community"........a brownie point hunter or most likely a paid up government agent.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 11:54:32 AM »
All I can say is that racism/islamaphobia is well and truly alive. It has been suppressed by the system and finally, people are showing their true colours using the online media. After all...the Brits invented slavery/racism/divide and rule and the whole lot. All in the genes babey :)

However, you have got to give credit to Londoners. They have integrated well with immigrants. Immigrants have every right to come to the UK...as the UK did many moons ago.

tequila_nic

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 12:04:42 PM »
Maj' has lost his respect within his own "community"........a brownie point hunter or most likely a paid up government agent.

No he's a moderate.

Nic

tequila_nic

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 12:05:56 PM »
After all...the Brits invented slavery/racism/divide and rule and the whole lot. All in the genes babey :)

If this is being sarcastic you are doing fantastic and imitating a complete and utter bell end.

Nic

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2017, 12:11:28 PM »
No he's a moderate.

Nic

Prolly a state sponsored mole.  :)

Last week week he was defending the Israeli government on radio. LOL....saying it was peaceful. Israel bombs Syria at will. This Majid clown should wake up and smell his halal turkey.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 12:17:34 PM by Return of the Mac »

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2017, 12:13:59 PM »
If this is being sarcastic you are doing fantastic and imitating a complete and utter bell end.

Nic

Only a few good men and women understand my dark 140 humour :)

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2017, 12:29:27 PM »
Christmas is nothing to do with Christianity for most of us, so the objections are meaningless, and just spiteful and racist. I'm sure plenty of Muslim families (and Jewish) use the 'holiday' period for a get together and a good feed. We all have that in common. I think the advert is rightly inclusive, totally appropriate and in good spirits.

Racists can go fuck themselves.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2017, 12:44:29 PM »
Christmas is nothing to do with Christianity for most of us, so the objections are meaningless, and just spiteful and racist. I'm sure plenty of Muslim families (and Jewish) use the 'holiday' period for a get together and a good feed. We all have that in common. I think the advert is rightly inclusive, totally appropriate and in good spirits.

Racists can go fuck themselves.

The voice of reason !!!

:clap:

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2017, 12:52:35 PM »
Only a few good men and women understand my dark 140 humour :)

Oh for fucks sake.

You cannot do dark humour. Full stop.

I can and do. It is not to everyone's taste, and can freak the shit out of most normal bozos, but I know it when I see it.
What you do is just reguritate some half thought out propaganda and racist comments based on misunderstood events with a historical anti british bent.
Things on that theme can be funny, but you don't know how to do it.

Furthermore, just because some authors have made the claim that the 140 character restriction on twitter can lead to witty quips and inventive one liners, does not mean that everything posted up on twitter is automatically smart.
You are as embarassingly dumb as the people who think that finding rick and morty or the big bang theory funny makes them intelligent and capable of understanding complex science.

Thinking you have understood the complexities of most serious issues through reading a 140 character sentence means you are a fuckwit.

But on topic, yes, racists can go fuck off and die. This is my biggest problem with the established, attempting to legitimise themselves, racists like UKIP and other "acceptable" right wing nationalist parties and groups. The frequent claim that they have no problem with those who "integrate!"
Its the same as the kind of people who claim they are not racist because they have that one token black friend.
But then for people to become "outraged" because of some people on an advert not being "christians" celebrating christmas is as deranged and foolish as it gets.