Author Topic: Police officers sacked for wishing rape on a vulnerable teenager  (Read 57 times)

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 09:19:19 AM by New World »

tequila_nic

Re: Police officers sacked for wishing rape on a vulnerable teenager
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 09:05:15 AM »
Best outcome

I know there is an element of dark humour involved in some jobs and it is used as a coping mechanism for some to help get through the day to day horror of what they have to deal with but this goes over the line.

Nic

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 11:13:28 AM »
Sounds like Svennyboy.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 11:59:11 AM »
Best outcome

I know there is an element of dark humour involved in some jobs and it is used as a coping mechanism for some to help get through the day to day horror of what they have to deal with but this goes over the line.

Nic

I can relate actually. I have had a couple of jobs at risk, I admit for saying what I felt in the moment. Fucking phones and answering services and being recorded without knowledge. Fucking people who try to trip you up because they know they are in the wrong and want to deflect blame.

Sure, I should not, and these coppers should not say stuff like that, but we would not feel the need to if people did not expect the rest of the world to wipe their arses for them.

This is why I am working on a role where I don't have to deal with the public at large. The public as a collective are the worst, most precious, crying, wanking, waste of lives there is!

Rant over.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 12:22:14 PM »
I can relate actually. I have had a couple of jobs at risk, I admit for saying what I felt in the moment. Fucking phones and answering services and being recorded without knowledge. Fucking people who try to trip you up because they know they are in the wrong and want to deflect blame.

Sure, I should not, and these coppers should not say stuff like that, but we would not feel the need to if people did not expect the rest of the world to wipe their arses for them.

This is why I am working on a role where I don't have to deal with the public at large. The public as a collective are the worst, most precious, crying, wanking, waste of lives there is!

Rant over.

A perving CCTV operator ?  :P

tequila_nic

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 12:42:31 PM »

Rant over.

I can relate.  Once while I though I was on hod I had a conversation with a college about the 'fucking numpty' I was dealing with (turned out to be a Director who had stepped in to help)

In my defence they were a fucking numpty who should not have been anywhere near a technical line but luckily a groveling 'sorry' and it was over (thankfully my manager agreed while inappropriate the comment was fair.

Nic

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 01:54:49 PM »
I can relate.  Once while I though I was on hod I had a conversation with a college about the 'fucking numpty' I was dealing with (turned out to be a Director who had stepped in to help)

In my defence they were a fucking numpty who should not have been anywhere near a technical line but luckily a groveling 'sorry' and it was over (thankfully my manager agreed while inappropriate the comment was fair.

Nic

Yeah. In a perfect world, it would be a case of we could be allowed to do our jobs without interference from morons who refuse to accept that they don't have a fucking clue about what is going on and therefore should be kept well away from the job in question.
Said morons are commonly people who are used to being in control, so they tend to take it personally when instructed to leave it alone.

In the case with those pigs, I am sure that they were frustrated because of what was mostly a teenager being a teenager but impeding them in the course of their duty. Bit harsh to say he deserves rape of course, that kind of fair enough conclusion should only be drawn about overgrown kidults such as Visitor.

On the serious side, I do think there should be more funding for social services, and perhaps a new kind of force for these situations. Police should be left to deal with other public service matters, and vulnerable teens need to be handled by specific workers.

Society has a responsibilty to all vulnerable people.