Author Topic: What a Priti fine mess  (Read 190 times)

Sir Rocis de Liver

Re: What a Priti fine mess
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2017, 09:30:19 PM »
Aid to Israel?
Taxpayers funding the IDS?
That seems bloody odd.
And, specifically, to IDS hospitals on land we and the UN regard as stolen?
So, this subsidy funds, indirectly, the IDS knocking the shit out of Palestinians.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2017, 06:12:59 AM »
There's been controversy aplenty here at Westminster's Parliament Park and the game is still young!

In a wildly see-sawing start to the match both sides seemed to leave their tactical nous in the dressing room before relative calm settled and the ball became bogged down in the midfield.

The game got off to a totally unexpected start when safe pair of hands Machael Fallon lost control of his digits after being sent a hospital pass by Leadsom he couldn't hope to control and scored the first own goal of two - so far. Remainers 0 Leavers 1 (Fallon o.g).

With both sides attacking with gusto down the right wing something had to give and it wasn't long before it did. The Keystone Cops stuff continued with Johnson, believed to be a target for Teheran City, in particular looking hopelessly off the pace but it was Patel, a target for both Tel Aviv Rovers and Kampala Town, coming in on the blindside at the back stick to blunder emphatically while under no pressure whatsoever by thumping one past her own goalkeeper. Remainers 1 (Patel o.g) Leavers 1 (Fallon o.g.).

So the game is currently tied at 1-1 but it is still early doors. Expect more goals in this one and a possible red card or two because it is only going to get even more tetchy as it goes on; referee May, who appears to be carrying an injury and may not see the game out, can only look on cluelessly and is seemingly unable to pull a yellow card out of her leather-trousered back pocket.

Off the pitch substitute Rees-Mogg is joking with the crowd as he warms up so that he is ready should the call come. Admittedly the right-wing on this pitch seems to be a bit over-crowded but if Rees-Mogg does come on we can be certain that he'll end up with more than a little chalk on his boots.

1-1, half-time is still miles off and it's all still to play for. It's the ball, which nobody seems over-bothered about, that I feel sorry for but the crowd, hyped to an extent rarely seen except for on a Derby Day, seems to be enjoying it.

That's it for now from Parliament Park and it's back to Gary in the studio for news of the rest of today's action.

What's this Barbar? Mid week Match of the Day? What is your catch up channel number on freeview? WTF Sven used to say I was the guy who propped up the bar around here, I reckon he is lost for words with you. Subbuteo Barbar.

Class!  :clap:  You should be a columnist on some paper, god knows which one though :)

Were you pissed?

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2017, 11:04:54 AM »
Aid to Israel?
Taxpayers funding the IDS?
That seems bloody odd.
And, specifically, to IDS hospitals on land we and the UN regard as stolen?
So, this subsidy funds, indirectly, the IDS knocking the shit out of Palestinians.

Aid/protect Israel at any cost is set in stone by the establishment. Project Israel was mainly a British project. This is why we see to this day...when it comes to UN voting....Britain abstains or uses the veto option against the "enemies" of Israel.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2017, 11:12:36 AM »
What's this Barbar? Mid week Match of the Day? What is your catch up channel number on freeview? WTF Sven used to say I was the guy who propped up the bar around here, I reckon he is lost for words with you. Subbuteo Barbar.

Class!  :clap:  You should be a columnist on some paper, god knows which one though :)

Were you pissed?

Takes one to know one? (joke)

You should stick around Q.  :)

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2017, 12:57:38 PM »

Were you pissed?

Not had a drop for days, fella.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2017, 04:29:33 PM »
You have admire an MP that makes a speech solely so she can say "cock" 5 times to win a bet.

I'm not entirely convinced that that makes her ministerial material though.

Is she a Leaver or Remainer? I need to know for the match report when she gets sacked.

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2017, 06:26:51 PM »
Bless.

Silly question to ask, really.

Sir Rocis de Liver

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2017, 09:44:55 AM »
I fancy Baroness Warsi.