Author Topic: Prince Charles's estate made big profit on stake in friend's offshore firm  (Read 49 times)

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
MPs urge transparency after Paradise Papers show prince’s estate held stake in forestry firm as he campaigned on climate.

The Prince of Wales’s private estate has invested millions of pounds in offshore funds and companies, including a Bermuda-registered business run by one of his best friends, according to documents in the Paradise Papers leak.

The Duchy of Cornwall’s decision to buy shares was regarded as highly sensitive and board members of the company, which invested in land to protect it from deforestation, were sworn to secrecy.

Documents show the duchy was introduced to the company by its director, Hugh van Cutsem, a millionaire horse breeder who owned a 1,600-hectare (3,400 acre) estate in Norfolk. He met Prince Charles when they were at Cambridge University in the 1960s.

Alizarin

Re: Prince Charles's estate made big profit on stake in friend's offshore firm
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 01:35:22 AM »
What an utter c**t Charles is! 

We're supposed to venerate this piece of self serving ivory towered fucking shit while he denies the country he thinks he's worthy of leading, vital tax revenue.  Seven years of needless austerity when the likes Charles and his bitch mother should have done the BARE MINIMUM that every ordinary PAYE worker has to do - taxwise!

What a piece of shit.  The sooner that family of parasites is ousted the better.  We need a British Lenin!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:37:11 AM by Alizarin »

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 01:43:46 AM »
What an utter c**t Charles is! 

We're supposed to venerate this piece of self serving ivory towered fucking shit while he denies the country he thinks he's worthy of leading, vital tax revenue.  Seven years of needless austerity when the likes Charles and his bitch mother should have done the BARE MINIMUM that every ordinary PAYE worker has to do - taxwise!

What a piece of shit.  The sooner that family of parasites is ousted the better.  We need a British Lenin!

Who are you? ;) Oh Al you should have replied with "where the f#ck have you been?" :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:46:29 AM by Q13.1 »

Alizarin

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 01:45:59 AM »
As an aside, Prince William's comments about the world being "over populated" were drenched in obscene appalling hypocrisy considering HIS carbon footprint is massive compared to the world average. 

What an arrogant ivory towered c**t, asserting that there should be less people in the world when he benefits from all the fruits of a rigged system.  You really couldn't get a more rigged system where a person is entitled to obscene riches by just being born to a specific family.

Alizarin

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 01:46:26 AM »
Who are you? ;)

You know who I am.  We need a British Lenin.  You've been pottering about away from the News forum.  We need a British Lenin and a Republic.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 01:49:45 AM by Alizarin »

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 01:47:45 AM »
You know who I am.

I did wonder a couple of nights ago I thought haven't seen you about much. I am being light hearted Al.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 01:50:23 AM »
How is Norwich? :D

Alizarin

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 02:06:26 AM »
I did wonder a couple of nights ago I thought haven't seen you about much. I am being light hearted Al.

I haven't been posting too much lately,  but I'm in my element when it comes to hating the Tories and the parasite feudal family that presume they merit my deference!

I've been aiming my spleen at Ukrap style rightists on You Tube recently.  They are a whole different class of rightist neo-Nazi scumbag to anyone on Random Banter.  Some make Teq Nic look like a 'snowflake liberal'

I hope you're keeping well Q and things are going well for you.  Good to hear from you again!   :)

Alizarin

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 02:15:23 AM »
How is Norwich? :D

Just Norwich isn't it? "A fine City" as the slogan goes.  The football club are fairly shit but the city is doing ok (I suppose) but to be honest, I rarely go into Norwich these days. 

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 08:35:56 AM »
As an aside, Prince William's comments about the world being "over populated" were drenched in obscene appalling hypocrisy considering HIS carbon footprint is massive compared to the world average. 

What an arrogant ivory towered c**t, asserting that there should be less people in the world when he benefits from all the fruits of a rigged system.  You really couldn't get a more rigged system where a person is entitled to obscene riches by just being born to a specific family.

What do you expect from the royals? Philip is the same when it comes to over population of the planet. Some of these so called conservationists are pretty blood thirsty. They see mass extermination as a solution to global problems. It's not wonder they were mates with Hitler.

With regard to all the tax shenanegans, I thought we knew this was going on, if not the specifics. It's not really anything to be suprirsed at. Angry, yes, but not surprised. I agree, they should all be taken out and simply shot.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 11:06:17 AM »
And to think these buggers(the powers that be) are critical on people who claim benefits and disability allowances....something is very wrong....

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 11:11:02 AM »
Is this why Islamic suicide bombers always say that they want to go to "Paradise"? Prolly some offshore tax dodging eh? :D