Author Topic: Welsh Labour minister commits suicide following misconduct allegations  (Read 45 times)

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
Sacked Welsh Labour minister Carl Sargeant has taken his own life, after allegations were made about his personal conduct.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-41904161

Sad, though I guess we don't know what he was supposed to have done, and indeed if it thr allegations were true.

plandalet

Re: Welsh Labour minister commits suicide following misconduct allegations
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 01:38:43 PM »
Sacked Welsh Labour minister Carl Sargeant has taken his own life, after allegations were made about his personal conduct.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-41904161

Sad, though I guess we don't know what he was supposed to have done, and indeed if it thr allegations were true.

According to someaccounts he didn't know what exactly he was being accused off either. It may be a case of a guilty conscience or a man who didn't have much else in his life and faced no prospect of getting his life back even if he were cleared of the accusations.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 01:56:55 PM »
According to someaccounts he didn't know what exactly he was being accused off either. It may be a case of a guilty conscience or a man who didn't have much else in his life and faced no prospect of getting his life back even if he were cleared of the accusations.

Fuck!

So basically you are saying that there is a possibility that he heard he had been non specifically rumbled, so went straight to suicide before checking out what it was specifically found?

Not being funny, but even a crap not actual MP like Farage, or a civil servant would still be able to rebuild some kind of life after most scandals, unless it was some serious serious sexual misconduct.
Gary Glitter for instance, while he is not a pop star and more, obviously, he still brings in some cash and keeps a modest enough life. And there was even a docudrama about hanging that c**t!

This is not just a few lewid comments, a bit of arse grabbing or even full sex with a 14 year old. I wonder now if this guy is the tip of some kind of iceberg about to come out, and he has now done the nonce chain a favour, as they can blame it all on his sorry corpse. 

Sir Rocis de Liver

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 02:16:05 PM »
Seems a bit extreme ...........
Must be more to it.
I think sexual congress with sheep is generally acceptable in Wales.

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 02:26:34 PM »
Seems a bit extreme ...........
Must be more to it.
I think sexual congress with sheep is generally acceptable in Wales.

Still illegal though, even if the sheep consents, and isn't pissed or on crack.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 03:17:55 PM »
Sheepies, sure, that's just a rite of passage in Wales.

But even our loveable taffs object to underage boy-o love.