Author Topic: Watched QT as Moggy was on it  (Read 149 times)

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
Watched QT as Moggy was on it
« on: October 27, 2017, 10:21:59 AM »
I was impressed by Jacob Rees Mogg's calm and collective replies. Am I turning into a Tory? Hope not.

Better option than that arse clown and casual racist Boris(despite his Turkish heritage).

PS: Sven, do not ruin this too. Go and play with some kids if you are bored...they are off school these days)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 10:25:31 AM by Return of the Mac »

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
Re: Watched QT as Moggy was on it
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 11:46:06 AM »
Beware the Mogster.

He can come across and very reasonable and calm, but underneath beats the heart of a fucking psycho. He eats poor people, and has a Donald Trump tatoo on his balls.

barky

• Design Consultant
  • Ethnic Nationalism is a Cancer
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 12:17:17 PM »
Rees-Mogg must have been on good behaviour - look upon it as manoeuvres in action to be the one to replace May ... looking saner than Boris while on tv

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 06:11:31 PM »
He spoke so much sense.....

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 06:00:12 AM »
He spoke so much sense.....

Much of it was 'common sense' and that should set alarm bells ringing straight away.

That's how his type get you Mac. They reel you in with shit you simply can't disagree with, then they bend you over and fuck you hard up the arse, taking all your money, and throwing you out on the street.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 07:37:07 AM »
Much of it was 'common sense' and that should set alarm bells ringing straight away.

That's how his type get you Mac. They reel you in with shit you simply can't disagree with, then they bend you over and fuck you hard up the arse, taking all your money, and throwing you out on the street.

I think you are on the ball here. Never been a Tory but I flirted with Charlie Kennedy for his opposition to the Iraq war. Will always go for party that supports non violence.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 10:33:35 PM »
I think you are on the ball here. Never been a Tory but I flirted with Charlie Kennedy for his opposition to the Iraq war. Will always go for party that supports non violence.

Why do you support trump and Putin then?

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2017, 03:11:20 PM »
Why do you support trump and Putin then?

I am not mad about Trump...Just a safer choice than Hilary when it came to perpetual wars. I considered our position too. We usually follow the Americans. Lesser of the two evils. Bernie Sanders was my choice....Hillary is pure evil. Woman was sponsored and bank rolled by the big defence industries of the evil US empire.   

Putin, the man has balls. Took on NATO and mainly stood up to the Saudi/US/Israel axis on Syria. Fed up of seeing smaller nations bombed by these gangsters.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2017, 03:16:49 PM »
I am not mad about Trump...Just a safer choice than Hilary when it came to perpetual wars. I considered our position too. We usually follow the Americans. Lesser of the two evils. Bernie Sanders was my choice....Hillary is pure evil. Woman was sponsored and bank rolled by the big defence industries of the evil US empire.   

Putin, the man has balls. Took on NATO and mainly stood up to the Saudi/US/Israel axis on Syria. Fed up of seeing smaller nations bombed by these gangsters.

You are so amazingly ignorant and have fallen hook line and sinker for Russian propaganda.

This is why it is impossible to take you seriously or have any kind of respect for your opinions.

Putin is mostly gaining support so that he can impose his evil post KGB will upon the world. Stiring up trouble then invading the Crimea was pretty unprovoked.

How is Trump a safer choice? All of the things you think you know about Hilary Clinton comes from anti Hilary and anti democrat propaganda.

Trump is a moron with no place in politics and with his actions since taking office, America looks set to embark on some very crazy wars.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 03:22:17 PM »
Trump so far has acted in a crazy manner but never invaded any sovereign nation. US troops were in Syria long before Trump got elected.

He has major flaws..I know but still better than that warmongering fake feminista.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2017, 10:17:37 PM »
Trump so far has acted in a crazy manner but never invaded any sovereign nation. US troops were in Syria long before Trump got elected.

He has major flaws..I know but still better than that warmongering fake feminista.

What makes her a warmonger?

Trump has not invaded sovereign territory YET.

Do you think all Presidents declare war the second that they sit in the oval office?

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 03:38:35 PM »

Trump merely hadn't had the chance to wage war with anyone. It's evident he's looking forward to the propsect very much.

As for Putin, I don't blame him for standing up to NATO, but that doesn't mean he's trustworthy or some kind of hippy. The man is clearly a psychopath.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 04:55:37 PM »
What makes her a warmonger?

Trump has not invaded sovereign territory YET.

Do you think all Presidents declare war the second that they sit in the oval office?

Chief instigator of the Libyan war and the godmother of the Syrian "revolution".  :)