Author Topic: I voted for Brexit  (Read 230 times)

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
Re: I voted for Brexit
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2017, 07:55:37 PM »
Rotm.

It's like reading an 8 year old child's take on international relations and trade links.

You are so fucking clueless.

So the economies of, France Germany, Italy, for immediate instance are not similar to the UK?
Even to a relative extent by proportion, Scandinavia, the low countries, Austria and parts of the former Yugoslavia have wealthy populations coupled with high standards of education and living. Sure, some of the former Soviet countries and certain Mediterranean countries are struggling in different ways, but being open to such a free trade arrangement is still mutually beneficial.

Do you think the USA should fragment because Detroit is struggling as an economic entity? Should Russia split up because Siberia is a frozen shit hole?

Don't try to act like you have any clue.

Also. Barky, I know I frequently dismiss Scottish fellows as Rab C Nesbit, but you do realise that I am just being offensive for no other reason than some kind of habit?

I do respect your intelligence, even if I don't agree with you on certain points.

Stick to 140....I might then think of replying to your daily verbal diahrroea

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2017, 08:02:08 PM »
http://www.politico.eu/article/uk-lawmaker-calls-for-probe-into-suspicions-of-russian-role-in-brexit-campaign/

Yeah...lose a match, an election, make a mistake or whatever....just blame Russia LOL.

Conspiracy theorists galore.

Dear Mr Putin,

Can we please have Jezza as PM. Pretty please with honey on top

Yours subserviently,
ROTM.

(Happy Groper?)

barky

• Design Consultant
  • Ethnic Nationalism is a Cancer
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2017, 08:06:57 PM »
Remoaners have this uppity attitude and they think they are of superior intelligence. I think not. Remoaners have been brainwashed by the establishment and its media. The establishment wants to delay the process and put us through a 2nd referendum. That's my two cents on that.

the brainwashed are the fools who still think leaving EU & customs union/single market + everything tied to EU is a good idea .. economically illiterate retarded fucknuts, the lot of them .... might be marginally better for UK if done gradually over 25 years & rest of world acts as if british empire still exists BUT - this isn't the 19th century

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2017, 08:09:37 PM »
the brainwashed are the fools who still think leaving EU & customs union/single market + everything tied to EU is a good idea .. economically illiterate retarded fucknuts, the lot of them .... might be marginally better for UK if done gradually over 25 years & rest of world acts as if british empire still exists BUT - this isn't the 19th century

You are brainwashed by the media...90% of this country's media supported remoaners.

We will go with WTO if push comes to shove. Do not fall for media propaganda.

barky

• Design Consultant
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2017, 08:19:28 PM »
You are brainwashed by the media...90% of this country's media supported remoaners.

We will go with WTO if push comes to shove. Do not fall for media propaganda.

100% wrong -- the msm are all lying twats & I don't believe any of them as you should be able to tell from most of my posts here.
I have direct, unfiltered sources (people who's day job it is to deal with brexit head on across the table) & there's never been anything that could  sway me to being anti-EU as the corrupt bastards in westminster are 1000's of times worse and need to be eliminated - or everyone in UK is fucked, they are the enemy. You are also the enemy -- of rationality -- as you are so obviously just slabbering away at the bottom of a trough believing every bullshit anti-EU story that gets fed to you, you are the one sucked in!

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2017, 08:24:21 PM »
100% wrong -- the msm are all lying twats & I don't believe any of them as you should be able to tell from most of my posts here.
I have direct, unfiltered sources (people who's day job it is to deal with brexit head on across the table) & there's never been anything that could  sway me to being anti-EU as the corrupt bastards in westminster are 1000's of times worse and need to be eliminated - or everyone in UK is fucked, they are the enemy. You are also the enemy -- of rationality -- as you are so obviously just slabbering away at the bottom of a trough believing every bullshit anti-EU story that gets fed to you, you are the one sucked in!

So the majority who opted out are now the enemy? lol

Go live in North Korea,  Mr Barky. You sound like Ben Bradshaw(he does look like a very cheap Hugh Grant look alike)

barky

• Design Consultant
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2017, 08:33:51 PM »
So the majority who opted out are now the enemy? lol

Go live in North Korea,  Mr Barky. You sound like Ben Bradshaw(he does look like a very cheap Hugh Grant look alike)
the majority of the % that bothered to vote overall fucked themselves over & will pay the price - especially if a no deal is result.
Am not getting a passport until I can get a Scottish one so I won't take up your suggestion .... you think I'm a fekkin Labour supporter  :ROFL: Ben Bradshaw lol ... you a really are a bit dim ... nae I'm an SNP member, branch officer & activist (joined years back because of stance on nukes) + a member of CND

oh & I saw through media nonsense decades back when I discovered bbc just made stuff up as they went along, a distant relative of mine was a parliamentary correspondent for bbc!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 08:40:08 PM by barky »

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2017, 08:38:35 PM »
the majority of the % that bothered to vote overall fucked themselves over & will pay the price - especially if a no deal is result.
Am not getting a passport until I can get a Scottish one so I won't take up your suggestion .... you think I'm a fekkin Labour supporter  :ROFL: Ben Bradshaw lol ... you a really are a bit dim ... nae I'm an SNP member, branch officer & activist (joined years back because of stance on nukes) + a member of CND

We'll blame Russia for the Brexit debacle.  ;)

barky

• Design Consultant
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2017, 08:40:58 PM »
We'll blame Russia for the Brexit debacle.  ;)
NO the fekkin Torys -- who'll soon implode over Europe

Media will blame Russia BUT they are lying twats

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2017, 08:44:29 PM »
I very much dislike the SNP and its leader Sturgeon. They are wannabee separatists.

barky

• Design Consultant
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2017, 08:45:59 PM »
I very much dislike the SNP and its leader Sturgeon. They are wannabee separatists.
NO - the separatists are the brexiteers .... yet again you are believing the mainstream media bullshit

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2017, 08:46:28 PM »
NO the fekkin Torys -- who'll soon implode over Europe

Media will blame Russia BUT they are lying twats

Europe will soon implode after our Brexit. Watch this space !!!

barky

• Design Consultant
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2017, 08:51:50 PM »
Europe will soon implode after our Brexit. Watch this space !!!
Europe is a continent & if it implodes UK gets destroyed too .... EU on other hand is getting closer together & it's UK that will suffer most - there are no positives from brexit

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2017, 08:57:34 PM »
100 bn demanded by the EU gangsters....60Bn offered by Mrs May. Just walk awaywithout paying a penny. We need the WTO to trade. EU needs us just like how UK needs the EU.

It's not that simple you dummy.

Simply walking away will make existing trade situations basically illegal. Cross border trade is a complex system. The EU sought to simplify it within EU countries with the free trade arrangements.

Should the UK walk away, all existing business to business sales would have to cease until new rules and whatnot are put in place. In the meantime EU based business may well simply find other EU business to trade with.

The UK will have a struggle then to either rebuild or find alternative trading.
Just going with WTO means conditions which may not be compatible with current existing trade.

Nothing of this nature is remotely simple. I know to you, trade is just like when you take your pocket money and count your steps as you go to the shops to buy sugar free sweeties.

News for you, it's not.

Look just stop trying to understand any of this. You are consistently proving you are blinkered, stupid and easily led.

Is it that you want attention so bad? Do your parents leave you down in your basement pretending that you do not exist?

I think it might be the case as you kept asking after me. You don't like me, but you know that I bite and call you names, so I hazard a guess that you need attention. Even bad attention.