Author Topic: Best day ever?  (Read 503 times)

Visitor

• Banned from posting for my post 44. Bizarre.
Re: Best day ever?
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2017, 05:05:41 PM »
Wrong. As always.

I am a powerful force for positivity!

I represent and I truly are a living embodiment of determination, grit and sheer refusal to give up even in the face of terrible odds!

The only thing positive about you is your HIV status.

Delusional and illiterate.

I truly are 
  :ROFL: :ROFL: What a wonderful example you are of sheer fucking ignorance and stupidity.

You don't even know what a lie is. :ROFL:

a lie, which is intentional deception

Not so.........it is simply something said which is  knowingly untrue.... there does not even have to be any intention to deceive, you utterly preposterous fraud........ which does actually involve intentional deception ..........

No doubt that other ignoramus, tequila will be along shortly to support you in your ignorance  :ROFL: and nastiness.

Got any deaths to celebrate, today? :ROFL: :ROFL:

Visitor

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2017, 05:16:29 PM »
  Who is "we" you friendless wierdo?

Stop acting like you are a representative of any kind of community,

Wierdo? ha ha ha

Spelling not a strongpoint?

The 'we' form  is a figure of speech and  does not mean someone is claiming to be a representative of any community, you arse.

Knowledge also a weakness, huh?

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2017, 05:26:13 PM »
Its a racist term for people who aren't Jewish... google stupid goy... so when I start a thread about Trump stupidly following the Israeli lobby's agenda he lives up to the stereotype. Bush exceeded it.

I know what it means, mesuggana! You think that I, THE handsome and manly English man with a glorious history and fine line in rascally loveable roguishness has not picked up a bit of Yiddish, here and there!

The point is that you have never struck me as chosen, despite being tight as a gnats chuff,  so what right have you to sling it?

Delusional and illiterate.
  :ROFL: :ROFL: What a wonderful example you are of sheer fucking ignorance and stupidity.

You don't even know what a lie is. :ROFL:

Not so.........it is simply something said which is  knowingly untrue.... there does not even have to be any intention to deceive, you utterly preposterous fraud........ which does actually involve intentional deception ..........

No doubt that other ignoramus, tequila will be along shortly to support you in your ignorance  :ROFL: and nastiness.

Got any deaths to celebrate, today? :ROFL: :ROFL:

Oh look! It grinds out it's ineptitude and laughable know it all smart arse bullshit, when it is clear that English is not its first language.

Maybe you are technically correct, but what does that make humour or fiction? Dirty lies? No of course it fucking does not, dip shit.

Anyway, loath as I am to enter yet another tit for tat ongoing grind over the specifics of this fabulous language and Grammar, the only fucking fraud here is you.

You went and independently verified loads of my claims which first you alleged were untrue.
You fucking lie, back track and change your story, all while hiding behind anonymity and skirts.

Fraud. Coward. Liar. Humourless petty little man (?).

I also accuse you of having a squeaky unmanly voice. The onus on you now is to prove me wrong.

Wierdo? ha ha ha

Spelling not a strongpoint?

The 'we' form  is a figure of speech and  does not mean someone is claiming to be a representative of any community, you arse.

Knowledge also a weakness, huh?
Maybe it is a figure of speech you pathetic grammar obsessed urine stain.
However, when using it you are implying that you speak (or squeak) for more people than just yourself.

Twat. 

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2017, 05:33:44 PM »
Seriously. It's like this dick has never actually had an actual conversation in English with a native speaker.

Anyone else notice this?

tequila_nic

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2017, 07:50:51 PM »
Seriously. It's like this dick has never actually had an actual conversation in English with a native speaker.

Anyone else notice this?

Yep

Nic

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2017, 09:02:41 PM »
This looks interesting anything going on here to make Q be interested?

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2017, 09:19:44 PM »
Oh  I see that poor sod Vis has come here being all uppety, again. Nice pic you posted there Vis, I do like the colours, you may be interested in seeing mine at FB. So the best day being Vis' retirement? I wouldn't go that far personally. Shame he doesn't come and post generally here, just when he thinks his honour is at stake. Well Vis you picked on enough of us here and until you recognise and acknowledge that, we can't accept you into our club of geniality here.

Mac knows his place and he  Je and Groper are kicking this can of a place down the road with Nic and Barbar sometimes too.

Oh sorry Vis want to come back and say I am going off topic?

Whilst it is not nice being upset by people, equally it is not nice to upset others.

Now Sven is a great chap meet him once in a while to exchange bodily fluids, that is the way life is.

Why can't you realise what goes around comes around?

You could have simply ignored Sven, no you have to go do your usual with your diatribes, I think by doing so you just reinforce the stereotype you project here. It is a shame. I'd lend you my ear at the other place but I have come to realise you are a very shy and timid individual who has yet to have the courage to come out of anonymous closet. I wonder why? Because you think you are so enigmatic? Pah!

Visitor

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2017, 10:38:21 AM »
Oh  I see that poor sod Vis has come here being all uppety, again. Nice pic you posted there Vis, I do like the colours, you may be interested in seeing mine at FB. So the best day being Vis' retirement? I wouldn't go that far personally. Shame he doesn't come and post generally here, just when he thinks his honour is at stake. Well Vis you picked on enough of us here and until you recognise and acknowledge that, we can't accept you into our club of geniality here.

Mac knows his place and he  Je and Groper are kicking this can of a place down the road with Nic and Barbar sometimes too.

Oh sorry Vis want to come back and say I am going off topic?

Whilst it is not nice being upset by people, equally it is not nice to upset others.

Now Sven is a great chap meet him once in a while to exchange bodily fluids, that is the way life is.

Why can't you realise what goes around comes around?

You could have simply ignored Sven, no you have to go do your usual with your diatribes, I think by doing so you just reinforce the stereotype you project here. It is a shame. I'd lend you my ear at the other place but I have come to realise you are a very shy and timid individual who has yet to have the courage to come out of anonymous closet. I wonder why? Because you think you are so enigmatic? Pah!

So the best day being Vis' retirement?

:ROFL: :ROFL:

I'm not sure you got the drift of what was said............ :ROFL:

I wouldn't go that far personally.

That's very noble of you and I am so very grateful but do you have any views on those who would and have gone further? or do you only have a go at me  for " being all uppety, again" ? 

we can't accept you into our club of geniality here.

Club of geniality?  :clap:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Another delusional member of the club of the delusional.   

Now Sven is a great chap

Is one allowed a diametrically opposed opinion hereabouts?   

You could have simply ignored Sven,

Indeed I could have but why exactly should I? Without his presence I have had a far more pleasant time on the forum for months. He appears and on two separate threads he is beyond the pale, for no reason and on a third makes some idiotic dismissal of what I wrote. He also made infantile and unnecessary and irrelevant comments to Alizarin and Je and Mac etc

but to you I am the uppety one of course.

iT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO COMPREHEND A FORTY YEAR OLD GUY WILL DEAL IN THE LEVEL OF INFANTILE AND UNPLEASANT COMMENT AS THE SOCIOPATHIC SVEN DOES,

Someone saying someone has HIV for example................ it is mind-blowing that anybody would come out with stuff like that beyond the age of twelve............

Ignoring it is not sufficient........mentioning it is crediting it with more than it deserves....but it poisons the place.....with infantilism.So, ignore him or not, it makes precious little difference; the place suffers.

Like everything sven deals in. Poisonous infantilism sums the tosser up.

Would you notice? You don't even register what was actually said.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2017, 12:18:11 AM »
:ROFL: :ROFL:

I'm not sure you got the drift of what was said............ :ROFL:

That's very noble of you and I am so very grateful but do you have any views on those who would and have gone further? or do you only have a go at me  for " being all uppety, again" ? 

Club of geniality?  :clap:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? Another delusional member of the club of the delusional.   

Is one allowed a diametrically opposed opinion hereabouts?   

Indeed I could have but why exactly should I? Without his presence I have had a far more pleasant time on the forum for months. He appears and on two separate threads he is beyond the pale, for no reason and on a third makes some idiotic dismissal of what I wrote. He also made infantile and unnecessary and irrelevant comments to Alizarin and Je and Mac etc

but to you I am the uppety one of course.

iT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO COMPREHEND A FORTY YEAR OLD GUY WILL DEAL IN THE LEVEL OF INFANTILE AND UNPLEASANT COMMENT AS THE SOCIOPATHIC SVEN DOES,

Someone saying someone has HIV for example................ it is mind-blowing that anybody would come out with stuff like that beyond the age of twelve............

Ignoring it is not sufficient........mentioning it is crediting it with more than it deserves....but it poisons the place.....with infantilism.So, ignore him or not, it makes precious little difference; the place suffers.

Like everything sven deals in. Poisonous infantilism sums the tosser up.

It's because I think it is funny.
That's the short answer.

I don't do it because I think it amuses others here, even secretly.
Yes some have told me privately that it does.

I am glad that one or two share my sense of humour in the dark, but I still do not do it for them.

I do it cause I think it is kind of funny, it's funnier to see a pathetic wanker like you get all pissy about it.

Bollocks what I said to Je and Mac was unnecessary.
Mac always needs to be reminded what a tool he is.

Je was throwing around a term which he did not know how to use in a funny context.

If you don't get that, you won't get it, and no point trying to explain.

AIDS and HIV, while not being funny in themselves, are now officially allowed in dark or offbeat humour.

This was announced years ago by the closest thing to an authority on the matter, the makers of south park.

Ali, we have been having a years long mutual sniping. I assume he got it, even if you don't, that me having an immature crack at him is simply an acknowledgement.

Basically. If someone demonstrates that they are s reasonable human being I shall show them some respect and if they really cannot take some bizarre piss taking seen by literally only the people who ever visit here, then if they ask me too, I lay off.

PFF, you and Mac, all tried and failed to get one over or outwit me.

Just accept it. I like this forum and it's little debate when it happens, but I also think it is fucking funny to write some silly insults and laugh at people tying themselves in knots trying to explain themselves or feebly fight back.

But in any case, it is a small forum with few people and 95% of the time the threads descend into petty bickering whatever the subject. Even when I am not involved.

If you had a "pleasant time" without me, then how devoid your life must be of anything, if this affects you so.

Does that explain things?

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2017, 07:49:34 PM »
Boring Svenny :)

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2017, 08:58:15 PM »
Boring Svenny :)

Dumb as shit neckbeard.
Are you a virgin?

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2017, 09:00:05 PM »
Dumb as shit neckbeard.
Are you a virgin?

And I heard that you are not getting it these days :)

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2017, 09:09:07 PM »
And I heard that you are not getting it these days :)

How in the name of fuck would you hear that? Breitbart?

Be about as accurate as most of their shite.

No one fucks you. Even plandenet would not and he resorts to visitor.

Hell Chewie would not even have raped you in his rape van.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2017, 09:11:03 PM »
How in the name of fuck would you hear that? Breitbart?

Be about as accurate as most of their shite.

No one fucks you. Even plandenet would not and he resorts to visitor.

Hell Chewie would not even have raped you in his rape van.

Someone has fucked your brain...over and over...seek professional help :)

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2017, 09:18:31 PM »
Someone has fucked your brain...over and over...seek professional help :)

You are in no state to judge that of others.

You could eat a whole brick of lead, be starved of oxygen for ten minutes and beaten around the skull with a lump hammer, yet people would not notice even a slight difference in your retarded postings.