Author Topic: Best day ever?  (Read 504 times)

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
Re: Best day ever?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2017, 09:53:43 AM »
So, even tequila noticed the huge flaw in idiot svengali Sven's pretend rationale for looking in to the forum over the last months.............

That rationale is obviously bogus AND ridiculous because were such a thing to happen it is so improbable that you would get to know and certainly not from this forum. :ROFL:

Why lie about the reasons you looked in? What a truly bizarre fellow!

Not content with inventing that rationale, when tequila nic exposed it as wholly bogus you have to invent more nonsense to try to cover over that fact, too..........about me having given some invented instructions etc etc

Almost every time I read your faeces encrusted garbage I have this  very clear image of you; a giant sewer blocking fatberg

As the title to this image had it........Seems like just another day for fatbergs. :ROFL:

As to deaths and wives, how is yours doing in her struggle to ward off hers? Is that what is making you such a fatberg?

Deary me, I had almost forgotten what a verbose wanker you are.

My wife is doing fine, no thanks for asking.

No sense of humour at all, you very silly petty little man.

No ability to understand the difference between a lie, which is intentional deception, and a flippant remark with humourous intent.

You must be fucking great at parties.

Visitor

• Banned from posting for my post 44. Bizarre.
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2017, 10:02:46 AM »
So we have to find other reasons you are such a fatberg?

As to your claim ' flippant remark with humorous intent'  you are mistaken with that in every detail too. Another two lies, there, huh? Or, at least, self deceptions.

Try harder to disguise being such a fatberg.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2017, 10:26:19 AM »
So we have to find other reasons you are such a fatberg?

As to your claim ' flippant remark with humorous intent'  you are mistaken with that in every detail too. Another two lies, there, huh? Or, at least, self deceptions.

Try harder to disguise being such a fatberg.

Who is "we" you friendless wierdo?

Stop acting like you are a representative of any kind of community,  you are thoroughly and widely despised.

There is nothing mistaken about the reality of afforementioned remark being flippant and humourous.

No one in particular would be affected or saddened by your death.

You are a non-person, its not like you are a beloved family pet or anything. So therefore your death would be quite a flippant event, but if you could succeed in making it humourous, then everyone would be amused and happy.

Think of all the good you could do!

Visitor

• Banned from posting for my post 44. Bizarre.
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2017, 10:28:22 AM »
Who do you write that garbage for, Sven?

Other infantile and daft fatbergs?

tequila_nic

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2017, 10:28:32 AM »
No ability to understand the difference between a lie, which is intentional deception, and a flippant remark with humourous intent.

I always put these down to 'lost in translation' which as we know can be difficult for some.

Nic

tequila_nic

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2017, 10:30:35 AM »
You are a non-person, its not like you are a beloved family pet or anything. So therefore your death would be quite a flippant event, but if you could succeed in making it humourous, then everyone would be amused and happy.

I always imagined there would be fire works

After all, as sad as he is, he must have some form of life outside this forum so there must be other people out there who think he's a massive twat who's death would be worthy of celebration.

Nic

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2017, 10:36:26 AM »
I always imagined there would be fire works

After all, as sad as he is, he must have some form of life outside this forum so there must be other people out there who think he's a massive twat who's death would be worthy of celebration.

Nic

Its beautiful and tragic in its own way!

Especially as its pretty clear that this forum gets to him in some shape or form.

That must be why its continued existence is of concern to him.

Je

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2017, 10:45:07 AM »
I start a thread about everyone's best day ever and it degenerates into the kind of bickering that would make no-one want to join and post here... sigh...

isn't there the Hutch for that?

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2017, 10:46:49 AM »
I start a thread about everyone's best day ever and it degenerates into the kind of bickering that would make no-one want to join and post here... sigh...

This is actually a reason I stayed away. Its boring after a bit. I can only explain to Visitor and ROTM how they are wastemen, for so long.

However, you still need to account for how you think you can call people goy.

Je

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2017, 10:51:00 AM »
However, you still need to account for how you think you can call people goy.

Its a racist term for people who aren't Jewish... google stupid goy... so when I start a thread about Trump stupidly following the Israeli lobby's agenda he lives up to the stereotype. Bush exceeded it.

tequila_nic

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2017, 10:53:49 AM »

Visitors death would be a good day and for some I'm sure it would be the 'best day' :)

Nic

Je

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2017, 10:59:43 AM »
Visitors death would be a good day and for some I'm sure it would be the 'best day' :)

Nic

I don't think I've heard stuff like that since I was a child at school... no-one new is going to want to come to a forum and be on the end of stuff like that... just trolls maybe...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 11:01:42 AM by Je »

tequila_nic

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2017, 11:19:24 AM »
I don't think I've heard stuff like that since I was a child at school... no-one new is going to want to come to a forum and be on the end of stuff like that... just trolls maybe...

You should read some of his replies to people on this forum.

He gets as good as he gives

Nic

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2017, 12:56:43 PM »

Sven is a very negative force here. It was good without him for others(I don't mind him).

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2017, 04:52:22 PM »
Sven is a very negative force here. It was good without him for others(I don't mind him).

Wrong. As always.

I am a powerful force for positivity!

I represent and I truly are a living embodiment of determination, grit and sheer refusal to give up even in the face of terrible odds!

The only thing positive about you is your HIV status.