Author Topic: Best day ever?  (Read 506 times)

Je

Best day ever?
« on: October 09, 2017, 09:04:11 PM »
Everyone's best day ever? Your wedding day? Birth of first child? When you got your C pass GCSE?

Me:

I guess I could pick any one of many days spent with one particular woman.

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
Re: Best day ever?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 09:52:20 AM »
Very good question and difficult one to answer.

I've had a lazy life. I would love to say it was my wedding day, but I've not had one of those. Maybe the birth of child, but I've not got one of those either. There was a time in July 1992, when I thought I saw King Kong climbing over a neighbours house when I was on acid. That was pretty cool, I guess. At the time anyway...

I have, in the last year met a lovely lady and we have wonderful times together. My stunted emotional make up means that these days, I struggle to get the 'wow' factor with regard to anything, but I suspect if you asked me again a few years from now, I would list some glorious days spent with this lady.

Je

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 09:47:22 PM »
Having a heart attack
...........and not dying from it.

Okay, this was defo not my best day ever but I'm going to share this mental image with you: you might wish I hadn't after. That's a clear warning so you have a chance to stop reading here.

[/chance to bale out]

I've had REALLY bad constipation once in my life... I'm talking really bunged up for I don't remember how many days. Anyway when it finally just all exploded out... like loosing a great big enormous cow pat... the HUGE sense of relief... wonderful...

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 09:15:18 AM »
^^^ That's amazing. Do you have any pictures?  :hmmm:

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 11:22:37 PM »
Sorry to be crushingly dull but it was my wedding day...

The birth of your first child is supposed to be good too. Not for me it wasn't. Easily the worst day of my life. It all turned out OK in the end but things did not go well and after 30 hours of labour I was completely exhausted - and I was only watching/cheerleading.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 02:05:56 AM »
Okay, this was defo not my best day ever but I'm going to share this mental image with you: you might wish I hadn't after. That's a clear warning so you have a chance to stop reading here.

[/chance to bale out]

I've had REALLY bad constipation once in my life... I'm talking really bunged up for I don't remember how many days. Anyway when it finally just all exploded out... like loosing a great big enormous cow pat... the HUGE sense of relief... wonderful...

Try weeks ;)

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2017, 02:06:44 AM »
When I was born?

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 09:01:20 PM »
When I joined RB.  :)

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 05:16:04 PM »
Dunno. I hope it is yet to happen.

It would not be visitor's death. That would just be like winning a tenner on the lottery.

tequila_nic

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 05:34:09 PM »

It would not be visitor's death. That would just be like winning a tenner on the lottery.

But who would tell us :)

Nic

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2017, 09:46:37 PM »

Nic

I bet he has instructed his wife to do so.

Though I am sure she will have better things to do with her time should he die.

Like finally getting some satisfying sex.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2017, 09:56:33 PM »
Sven !!!!

How are you ?

Pls be nice to Mr Visitor.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2017, 10:11:52 PM »
Sven !!!!

How are you ?

Pls be nice to Mr Visitor.

What do you care?

And no.

tequila_nic

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 09:11:11 AM »
I bet he has instructed his wife to do so.

:) So you think the cheque cleared then!

I would have thought his unemployed status would put this out of reach for him, what with shipping costs and all....

Nic

Visitor

• Banned from posting for my post 44. Bizarre.
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2017, 09:48:12 AM »

So, even tequila noticed the huge flaw in idiot svengali Sven's pretend rationale for looking in to the forum over the last months.............

I only check back in the hope to find that you have died in a hilarious misadventure.

That rationale is obviously bogus AND ridiculous because were such a thing to happen it is so improbable that you would get to know and certainly not from this forum. :ROFL:

Why lie about the reasons you looked in? What a truly bizarre fellow!

Not content with inventing that rationale, when tequila nic exposed it as wholly bogus you have to invent more nonsense to try to cover over that fact, too..........about me having given some invented instructions etc etc

Almost every time I read your faeces encrusted garbage I have this  very clear image of you; a giant sewer blocking fatberg

As the title to this image had it........Seems like just another day for fatbergs. :ROFL:

As to deaths and wives, how is yours doing in her struggle to ward off hers? Is that what is making you such a fatberg?