Author Topic: Forum numbers dropping  (Read 457 times)

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
Re: Forum numbers dropping
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2017, 12:17:49 PM »
I am very friendly!

It's just that a number of people here are so contemptible, that they are not worthy of friendship. Even their dogs hate them.

That's because they sexually harass their dogs. In some cases they arse rape them, because they can't find a human mate who can cope with the hate and the smell.

I told you this place was unfriendly....  >:D

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2017, 01:04:55 PM »
That's because they sexually harass their dogs. In some cases they arse rape them, because they can't find a human mate who can cope with the hate and the smell.

I told you this place was unfriendly....  >:D

Very true.

This is why I find these people objectionable. I care for my dog, but absolutely not in a sexual way. More in a hunting psycho clowns at night way.

I am also happily married to my Finnish wife, who likes to lurk in tree branches and before surprising and murdering passing russians.

As these other forum people have only hate and dog harrassment in their lives, they find the joyous worlds of happy marriage, appropriate dog relationships and clown or russian killing to be baffling and upsetting.

Take Ali for instance. He sits on Norwich high street grifting for pocket change every day, due to some indian beggar children stealing his job. Understandably he feels rejected and depressed. So when he comes here and sees people who have joy in their lives, he lashes out!

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2017, 01:45:58 PM »
Very true.

This is why I find these people objectionable. I care for my dog, but absolutely not in a sexual way. More in a hunting psycho clowns at night way.

I am also happily married to my Finnish wife, who likes to lurk in tree branches and before surprising and murdering passing russians.

As these other forum people have only hate and dog harrassment in their lives, they find the joyous worlds of happy marriage, appropriate dog relationships and clown or russian killing to be baffling and upsetting.

Take Ali for instance. He sits on Norwich high street grifting for pocket change every day, due to some indian beggar children stealing his job. Understandably he feels rejected and depressed. So when he comes here and sees people who have joy in their lives, he lashes out!

I salute your wife for doing that. Bloody Russians, coming over here - and Sweden no doubt - buying football teams, expensive properties and strutting about like they own the place. Stinking of cabbage and vodka...

As for Ali, I have some sympathy. My job was taken by Romanian folk singers and I was reduced to playing the spoons and working as a rent boy to make ends meet. That was a while back though. The old arse aint what it used to be...  :(

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2017, 01:50:20 PM »
I salute your wife for doing that. Bloody Russians, coming over here - and Sweden no doubt - buying football teams, expensive properties and strutting about like they own the place. Stinking of cabbage and vodka...

As for Ali, I have some sympathy. My job was taken by Romanian folk singers and I was reduced to playing the spoons and working as a rent boy to make ends meet. That was a while back though. The old arse aint what it used to be...  :(

Yes, well she survived breast cancer, so swore to live life to the full by ending the lives of others. When it was pointed out that western society takes a dim view on murder, she found a loophole in the law which allows for Finnish people to "indulge in patriotic action".

Ali would love to work as a rent boy. At the moment he accidently gives it away for free, as he tends to pass out face down in Norwich's cardboard village.

The only time he gets his jollies, is when Q gets on the train in a drunken stupor so finds and cuddles up with Ali in tramp central.
This happens surprisingly often.

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2017, 01:55:25 PM »
Yes, well she survived breast cancer, so swore to live life to the full by ending the lives of others. When it was pointed out that western society takes a dim view on murder, she found a loophole in the law which allows for Finnish people to "indulge in patriotic action".

Ali would love to work as a rent boy. At the moment he accidently gives it away for free, as he tends to pass out face down in Norwich's cardboard village.

The only time he gets his jollies, is when Q gets on the train in a drunken stupor so finds and cuddles up with Ali in tramp central.
This happens surprisingly often.

Jesus, that's messy. I think Q lives in Plymouth too, which makes it worse. They don't normally let Janners out of the town after dark.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2017, 02:10:42 PM »
Jesus, that's messy. I think Q lives in Plymouth too, which makes it worse. They don't normally let Janners out of the town after dark.

Yeah, there is loads of sordid stuff going on with the other forum members.

I only joined here after moving to Sweden, as we at Leelad.net knew all about the horror of the homo erotic aging men-alcoholic-tramp sex circles.

I wanted to comment, but not accidently write to them in their "code", then find Charles Martel in a pair of rubber boots and a dressing gown at my door.

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2017, 02:25:19 PM »
Yeah, there is loads of sordid stuff going on with the other forum members.

I only joined here after moving to Sweden, as we at Leelad.net knew all about the horror of the homo erotic aging men-alcoholic-tramp sex circles.

I wanted to comment, but not accidently write to them in their "code", then find Charles Martel in a pair of rubber boots and a dressing gown at my door.

Yeah, Charles had a touch of the Anders Breiviks about him. I quite liked him though, because I was very Euroskeptic for a while, before I realized that the cunts who wanted out were even worse than the cunts who wanted in.

Yeah I miss Charles. Do you remember Panther? He was the voice of reason. He hated me because I was a prolific peddler of conspiracies, and he was an MI5 plant. I actually think he was David Aaronivich. Either that, or he may have been that dude who died then cralwed in side a holdall in handcuffs in that London apartment a few years back.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2017, 08:12:41 PM »
Sven's abuse is the only reason I come here now....oh and ROTM's incredible insights of course..

Thanks for that compliment NW.  ;)

Guzman

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2017, 08:09:32 PM »
I think it's a simple case of eveything that can be said has been said. You can only say Trump is a c**t so many times. You can only applaud or deride Brexit so many times. You can only blame or defend Islam so many times. You can only deny or acknowledge global warming so many times.

Im going to say a phrase here that use to get said rather often on chavscum, and that is "quoted for truthery" (is that even such a word?).

This is what i have honestly found on here, when it goes through phases of threads and posts only being made about current affairs and politics.  The same opinions, buzz words, subjects and political concepts just keep getting rehashed and rehashed.

This is why during my return on here last years summer, there have been times i have tried to make threads about subjects that arnt as commonly talked about, and some even bizarre, and even when its come at my own expense.   I can do news and politics in small doses (which is an improvement on how i was on chavscum, when i could hardly do it ever at all lol), but i cant really do it or tolerate it in large doses.

Sir Rocis de Liver

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2017, 12:16:26 PM »
I hold the record on the C4 Forum for a topic I posted that reached 144 pages.  Except it went higher than that, the counter stopped.  Bug in database.   

I don't post topics largely because I can reference what I wanted to say in another topic already posted.

I thought that was better practice than posting new topics that are closely related to another topic already posted?

The old Channel 4 News Forum record thread was one on Grammar.
It reached nearly 700 pages.
People kept getting suspended then coming back.
Thatís a factual fact.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 12:20:16 PM by Sir Rocis de Liver »