Author Topic: Jacob Rees Mogg thinks rape and incest victims should see out their pregnancy.  (Read 302 times)

tequila_nic

Rees Mogg goes against the teaching of his church with his right wing politics.  Is that not a fact?  The Pope talked about "the idolatry of money" 

In 2013, Pope Francis wrote a massive statement, called an apostolic exhortation, in which he decried what he called the "idolatry of money":

"The worship of the ancient golden calf has returned in a new and ruthless guise in the idolatry of money and the dictatorship of an impersonal economy lacking a truly human purpose. The worldwide crisis affecting finance and the economy lays bare their imbalances and, above all, their lack of real concern for human beings; man is reduced to one of his needs alone: consumption."

From the same 2013 writing, on the theory of trickle-down economics:

"Some people continue to defend trickle-down theories which assume that economic growth, encouraged by a free market, will inevitably succeed in bringing about greater justice and inclusiveness in the world. This opinion, which has never been confirmed by the facts, expresses a crude and naive trust in the goodness of those wielding economic power and in the sacra­lized workings of the prevailing economic system."

moved the goal posts so now you are just spouting random bollox.

'Jacob Rees Mogg thinks rape and incest victims should see out their pregnancy.'

Twat.

Nic
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 03:35:34 PM by tequila_nic »

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
Well indeed, they all loved Boris for upper class bufoonery and lacing his speeches with Latin.  They all loved Farage because he was 'a bloke you could have a pint with', now they all love Rees Mogg because he's a bloke who wouldn't touch their pubs with a barge pole. 

They're a fickle lot, just like schoolgirls and their tastes in pop bands.

He is entitled to his views, but I do think it's a bit much when righties argue that their darlings be free to air their views but then spit bile when someone like Diane Abbott airs theirs.

I think they took to Boris because they assumed he was a comedian. The probably didn't even realise he was in politics.

That said Ali, we all spit bile at views we don't like, and no one is suggesting that right is removed, although I'm sure some would like it that way.

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
moved the goal posts so now you are just spouting random bollox.

'Jacob Rees Mogg thinks rape and incest victims should see out their pregnancy.'

Twat.

Nic

I haven't moved the goal posts at all, try learning to read!  I originally made it quite clear that he ignored the central Christian message of charity and compassion but cherry picked the bullying, dictatorial bits.  That was the very gist of my point FFS!

So he is NOT following his religion except when its in his own self interest.

There are several points that I made in fact.  Obviously you can't handle more than one argument at a time.

1) He's a backward c**t

2) Right wingers are hypocrites demanding their favourites a fair voice while going apes-shit when someone like Dianne Abbott airs her views

3) That double think right wingers argue that it's political correctness when denying a voice and political correctness when allowing a voice

4) that you and people like you would condemn a Muslim leader if they argued that rape and incest victims should not be allowed to abort but the silence is deafening when it's one of your favourites saying the same thing.

5) He uses religion in his self service

6) He cherry picks from his 'religion' while pretending to be pious and devout

tequila_nic

I haven't moved the goal posts at all,

LOL yes you have the OP that you created was about his views on Gay marriage and Abortion

the clue is in the title YOU chose 'Jacob Rees Mogg thinks rape and incest victims should see out their pregnancy.'

Are you finding it uncomfortable having a go at him because of this? (I'm not the twat that he is)

Is it confusing for you?

Do you need help in forming your argument?

Twat.

Nic

tequila_nic

twatishness

You're argument seems to be 'most people are hypocrites'

This is not 'news' it is 'olds'

But you are still a twat.

Nic

Alizarin

LOL yes you have the OP that you created was about his views on Gay marriage and Abortion

the clue is in the title YOU chose 'Jacob Rees Mogg thinks rape and incest victims should see out their pregnancy.'

Are you finding it uncomfortable having a go at him because of this? (I'm not the twat that he is)

Is it confusing for you?

Do you need help in forming your argument?

Twat.

Nic

Don't be a twat. A thread title can only have so many characters and has to make sense, as you well know.

The fact is, he's playing the devout Catholic so he can moralise but when it comes to the worship of Mammon he's not with the Pope at all.  As a Catholic his ultimate authority is Rome, not the fucking Stock Exchange.

So stop trying to muddy the waters.  We know he's full of shit and cherry picking to suit his nasty personality.  Who is that jumped up twat to tell people if they should be allowed to marry or not on the basis of 'his faith' when the bastard worships at the alter of mammon and hard right economics - specifically after HIS spiritual leader (not mine, not yours, but his) has robustly condemned those very economics?

His faith is a joke, he's not a devout Catholic at all.  He's a greedy self-serving fucker, who moralises so he can feel better about being a greedy self serving fucker.

oake

• 6f616b65

His faith is a joke, he's not a devout Catholic at all.
He's a greedy self-serving fucker, who moralises so he can feel better about being a greedy self serving fucker.

I doubt he's alone in picking and choosing which bits of his religion to get behind, and which bits to conveniently ignore!

And here come the propaganda stories supporting his position...

Alizarin

I doubt he's alone in picking and choosing which bits of his religion to get behind, and which bits to conveniently ignore!

And here come the propaganda stories supporting his position...

What a silly article.  Someone might have a change of heart because of a soap storyline or a song on the radio.  Is that the best they've got? 

Sir Rocis de Liver

I'm still waiting for an American Bible belter to blame these hurricanes on homosexual intercourse.

bababarararacucucudadada

The world would be a better place if Jacob Rees-Mogg had been aborted.

That is reason enough alone to be pro a woman's right to choose to have one.

Alizarin

The world would be a better place if Jacob Rees-Mogg had been aborted.

That is reason enough alone to be pro a woman's right to choose to have one.

Too true

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
Minister for the 19th century !!!