Author Topic: Most interesting sport to watch  (Read 35 times)

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
Most interesting sport to watch
« on: September 05, 2017, 04:30:55 PM »
I love watching quite a few events from the winter Olympics. Next to luge, toboggan, downhill and giant slalom, some very interesting recent snowboarding events. Isle of Man TT, but that is just madness, bit like Rollerball. For an extended period of time Le Mans.

bababarararacucucudadada

Re: Most interesting sport to watch
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 04:39:19 PM »
Test Match Cricket.

So much subtle variation and tactical ebbing and flowing as a game unfolds over the 5 days. Skill with both bat and ball, bravery, concentration, individual and collective application, lightning reflexes, incredible hand-to-eye co-ordination, physical fitness and adaptability to prevailing conditions which are changing all the time...

It's not just interesting; it is perfect.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
Re: Most interesting sport to watch
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 04:45:12 PM »
Test Match Cricket.

So much subtle variation and tactical ebbing and flowing as a game unfolds over the 5 days. Skill with both bat and ball, bravery, concentration, individual and collective application, lightning reflexes, incredible hand-to-eye co-ordination, physical fitness and adaptability to prevailing conditions which are changing all the time...

It's not just interesting; it is perfect.

Give me a couple of minutes I once came across a helpline for those afflicted by cricket.......... ;)