Author Topic: Most interesting sport to watch  (Read 142 times)

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
Most interesting sport to watch
« on: September 05, 2017, 04:30:55 PM »
I love watching quite a few events from the winter Olympics. Next to luge, toboggan, downhill and giant slalom, some very interesting recent snowboarding events. Isle of Man TT, but that is just madness, bit like Rollerball. For an extended period of time Le Mans.

bababarararacucucudadada

Re: Most interesting sport to watch
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 04:39:19 PM »
Test Match Cricket.

So much subtle variation and tactical ebbing and flowing as a game unfolds over the 5 days. Skill with both bat and ball, bravery, concentration, individual and collective application, lightning reflexes, incredible hand-to-eye co-ordination, physical fitness and adaptability to prevailing conditions which are changing all the time...

It's not just interesting; it is perfect.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 04:45:12 PM »
Test Match Cricket.

So much subtle variation and tactical ebbing and flowing as a game unfolds over the 5 days. Skill with both bat and ball, bravery, concentration, individual and collective application, lightning reflexes, incredible hand-to-eye co-ordination, physical fitness and adaptability to prevailing conditions which are changing all the time...

It's not just interesting; it is perfect.

Give me a couple of minutes I once came across a helpline for those afflicted by cricket.......... ;)

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 10:01:02 PM »
Test cricket when I get some time...and WC in cricket(T20 and ODI)

Rugby WC too

And I love athletics(the quick stuff)

Heavyweight boxing...

barky

• Design Consultant
  • Ethnic Nationalism is a Cancer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 11:56:28 AM »
Give me a couple of minutes I once came across a helpline for those afflicted by cricket.......... ;)
aye, can't get much more boring than cricket .... something that can only be made sufferable by drinking beer watching game at the ground
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 02:37:06 PM by barky »

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 12:11:11 PM »
aye, can't get much more bring than cricket .... something that can only be made sufferable by drinking beer watching game at the ground

On a nice hot summer's day...there's nothing better....smell the freshly cut grass, sound of willow on leather and of course the cold icy beer....

barky

• Design Consultant
  • Ethnic Nationalism is a Cancer
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 02:37:50 PM »
On a nice hot summer's day...there's nothing better....smell the freshly cut grass, sound of willow on leather and of course the cold icy beer....
thought it was warm beer down there?

Guzman

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 09:49:13 AM »
I wish i found more sports interesting to watch to be honest, my grand father critisises me for this lol.

The only sports ive ever made a point of following really are martial art type sports and combat sports, like Boxing, Judo, MMA and K-1 Kickboxing.  I dont mind Tennis or Rally, but dont really watch any other sport.