Author Topic: Most pointless pets  (Read 63 times)

bababarararacucucudadada

Most pointless pets
« on: September 04, 2017, 07:25:00 PM »
Guinea pigs.

Squeaky little bastards that don't do anything other than eat, poo, pee, sleep and squeak a bit.

What's the point of them other than to eat the leaves that surround a cauliflower?

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
Re: Most pointless pets
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 01:11:55 AM »
Were you having a bad day and thought you would take it out on guinea pigs?

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 01:29:25 AM »
No. I was really ranting against cauliflower and got on a roll. Guinea pigs are collateral damage.

Just had cauliflower for tea. Made it edible by slightly over-cooking it and then smearing it with butter.

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 12:29:04 PM »
Tarantula.

Most people are terrified or disgusted by them, and don't even want to look at them. You can't really handle them because they're too chicken shit, and hate people, and have those horrible fucking hairs that make you itch. You can't walk it, play fetch with it, get it to do tricks. It just sits there in it's aquarium, hidden most of the time, ocassionally eating the odd locust, and generally being a boring, disgusting, terrifying and anti social c**t.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 11:14:18 PM »
Pretty much anything that does not return at least some affection or serves a purpose by keeping vermin or psycho clowns and predatory paedophiles away.

I suppose fish provide some asthetic, but I don't really agree with keeping the poor sods in tanks.

Lizards are a fucking money drain. Serious. I dread to think what even a small pet shop with a few scaly beasts pays per quarter to the electric.

Dogs and cats are fine upon preference, even caged rodents serve a purpose and I am reliably told they really do become quite the sweet little companions.

Birds, well parrots and some of the bred for captivity species I suppose can be companions, but still, I think birds should be free.