Author Topic: Political Correctness and Sex Gangs  (Read 1168 times)

Sir Rocis de Liver

Re: Political Correctness and Sex Gangs
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2017, 11:48:34 PM »
No, as far as the mainstream media have told you. Some of the girls were muslim, just as one of the sicko's was a white man. Unless of course, David Laws is a muslim.

The only thing paedophiles have in common is that they are men. Or I should say, used to only be men, that myth was broken several years ago when sick women were among a gang who were caught in Cornwall (I think it was cornwall) and all their victims are usually always vulnerable girls and boys.

David Law, 46, of Colmanhay Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, conspiracy to rape: 11 years
Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/08/rochdale-paedophile-ring-jailed-for-more-than-125-years-5803311/#ixzz4qWKiJ1rd
http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/08/rochdale-paedophile-ring-jailed-for-more-than-125-years-5803311/

And here? Are they muslim?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34219235
Oops, none muslims again!
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/nov/26/cornwall-paedophile-ring-men-jailed
Funny looking muslim.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-03/perth-man-benjamin-simon-clarke-jailed-over-paedophile-ring/7476040

That's one white 'gang' and one white male amongst tweny gangs, NINETEEN of which were Muslim grooming gangs.
Nice try, Mrs. Wishbone.

tequila_nic

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2017, 09:03:47 AM »
That applies to Tec Nic and every other whiny bore who comes out with this fallacious BS.

Show me where I have done this.

Again this is a lie and I can't quite fathom you keep repeating this.

Perhaps for once you would be honest and explain to me why you keep telling this lie.

Nic
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 11:58:31 AM by tequila_nic »

tequila_nic

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2017, 09:04:53 AM »
No, as far as the mainstream media have told you. Some of the girls were muslim, just as one of the sicko's was a white man. Unless of course, David Laws is a muslim.

You've tried to downplay this issue before with this lie and it has been exposed before.

Why do you keep telling this lie Liz?

Nic

tequila_nic

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2017, 09:05:47 AM »
It is an undeniable fact that progress is being made to prosecute those responsible for CSE. It has as consequence become apparent certain communities have been guilty of this, but a blind eye was turned due to their ethnicity in the face of PC. You cannot and others who use this tragedy to attack posters on a forum when the facts have been laid bare for all to see, no matter how much it may stick in your throats and run counter to your PC sensibilities. What about the issue of immigrant UK communities who marry off their daughters in Pakistan against their will? Or honour killings? I guess this also may get you to run to the defence of such communities in the name of political correctness that certain racial and religious groups find such practices as acceptable?

Labour MP and key Corbyn ally shares Twitter message telling Rotherham sex abuse victims to ‘shut their mouths for the good of diversity’ - just days after attacking a fellow party member for speaking out over the issue

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4813870/MP-shares-Twitter-post-telling-abuse-victims-shut-up.html#ixzz4qZ0RaqYl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nic

tequila_nic

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2017, 09:07:51 AM »
Tec Nic and his lot

By my lot I take it you mean those of use who are concerned about the negative impact this has on thousands of children who have been sexually assaulted and the negative impact on the wider community cohesion.

But if that's my lot what are your 'lot' Ali?

Nic

tequila_nic

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2017, 09:08:51 AM »
and now it seems Groper is one too

There you go Groper a classic example of someone slinging mud in the hope of shutting down the discussion

Nic

tequila_nic

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2017, 09:10:16 AM »
Don't talk sense, the resident islamaphobe thinks only muslims are paedophiles.

This is a lie.

I don't know how many timed I need to correct you on this lie but I'll continue as long as you keep telling it.

Nic

plandalet

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2017, 09:12:50 AM »
As far as we know all the girls were non Muslim.

But if true, how do you explain this?

How many Muslim girls were in such vulnerable positions e.g. in care, etc?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grooming-gang-newcastle-asian-pakistani-bangladeshi-muslim-response-faith-leaders-operation-shelter-a7888946.html

Explain what exactly? You point out that a lot of these grooming gangs were Muslims. Are you're saying that their faith (which they don't seem to take seriously when it comes to alcohol, drugs and marriage out of wedlock) has anything to do with their crimes. Let's be plain here.

tequila_nic

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2017, 09:30:20 AM »
The question if Muslim girls were targeted in the same way has been answered on numerous occasions.

Of course all it would take is a single news report saying this was the case and this should be easy to find for those who are arguing this is true.

So fell free to post them here to end the argument over this distraction to the issue.

Nic
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 09:34:57 AM by tequila_nic »

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2017, 10:20:21 AM »
Labour MP and key Corbyn ally shares Twitter message telling Rotherham sex abuse victims to ‘shut their mouths for the good of diversity’ - just days after attacking a fellow party member for speaking out over the issue

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4813870/MP-shares-Twitter-post-telling-abuse-victims-shut-up.html#ixzz4qZ0RaqYl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nic

The woman is a fucking moron more than anything else. If she expected no repercussions from sharing a (sick) joke tweet, then she is in the wrong job. You never quite know what these people are thinking of course. Many MP's from all the parties probably think the victims are just drugged up slags, who were 'asking for it'

Remember tory MP's and tory affiliated judges, years ago, saying rape voctims were askig for it if they wore short skirts? In Germany some liberal supporters of mass uncontrolled immigration also suggested that local girls should dress to fit in with the immigrat world view to avoid being assaulted. The world has gone very wrong indeed.

We need to create an environment where certain things are completely sacred and taken very seriously regardless of cultural sensibilities and politics. The sexual abuse of children is one of those things, and must be met with hard line every time. These gangs should be too frightened to operate.

tequila_nic

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2017, 10:34:01 AM »
The woman is a fucking moron more than anything else. If she expected no repercussions from sharing a (sick) joke tweet, then she is in the wrong job. You never quite know what these people are thinking of course. Many MP's from all the parties probably think the victims are just drugged up slags, who were 'asking for it'

Remember tory MP's and tory affiliated judges, years ago, saying rape voctims were askig for it if they wore short skirts? In Germany some liberal supporters of mass uncontrolled immigration also suggested that local girls should dress to fit in with the immigrat world view to avoid being assaulted. The world has gone very wrong indeed.

We need to create an environment where certain things are completely sacred and taken very seriously regardless of cultural sensibilities and politics. The sexual abuse of children is one of those things, and must be met with hard line every time. These gangs should be too frightened to operate.

I'm not sure she will survive this.

'We need to create an environment where certain things are completely sacred and taken very seriously regardless of cultural sensibilities and politics. The sexual abuse of children is one of those things, and must be met with hard line every time. These gangs should be too frightened to operate.'

Yes we do but sadly we seem to be willing to let our standards fall to appease certain groups so as not to cause offense and this needs to stop.

Nic

tequila_nic

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2017, 11:41:23 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-41011888/rotherham-abuse-she-was-raped-by-six-men

But despite the scandal being exposed in 2014, she continued to be preyed upon until she died following a morphine overdose.

Nic

plandalet

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2017, 12:28:08 PM »
The question if Muslim girls were targeted in the same way has been answered on numerous occasions.

Of course all it would take is a single news report saying this was the case and this should be easy to find for those who are arguing this is true.

So fell free to post them here to end the argument over this distraction to the issue.

Nic

You didn't answer my question. Were there any Muslim girls in a similarly vulnerable position who these gangs avoided targeting? You also didn't answer my question as to why the faith's of these men is relevant given they have no problem violating its basic tenets regarding drugs, alcohol, rape and sex outside marriage.

tequila_nic

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2017, 12:36:26 PM »
You didn't answer my question. Were there any Muslim girls in a similarly vulnerable position who these gangs avoided targeting? You also didn't answer my question as to why the faith's of these men is relevant given they have no problem violating its basic tenets regarding drugs, alcohol, rape and sex outside marriage.

Why should I have to prove your argument?

As I say none of the reports mention Muslim girls as being victims (out of the many thousands of victims you'd think this fact would have been mentioned) but if your argument is that they were then you can show this to be the case.

The faith is relevant given they (the attackers) targeted those who weren't of their faith this has been confirmed by the attackers and the victims and most people involved in the investigations.

I know you want to protect Islam from looking bad here and it's teaching about the 'other' but do remember these are children who are being raped and perhaps your concern should be with them not protecting your beliefs from scrutiny.

Nic
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 12:40:28 PM by tequila_nic »

Visitor

• Banned from posting for my post 44. Bizarre.
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2017, 12:40:06 PM »
He did not answer some of my questions either. On this and another thread in particular.

This one from here
  This issue (like the Catholic church issue) is about one community targeting another in a very specific way

Which community are the Catholic Church abusers targeting?

Do you know?