Author Topic: Political Correctness and Sex Gangs  (Read 1159 times)

Alizarin

• Brexshit means Brexshit
Re: Political Correctness and Sex Gangs
« Reply #165 on: August 29, 2017, 06:14:02 PM »
Tec Nic

She's already refuted it, deleted it.  So you've never clicked 'like' or 'report' on the internet by accident?  I know you desperately WANT to believe this, but it just isn't so.

Yes, she should know better than blindly re-tweeting something because it looks like it comes from Owen Jones, but the clamour for her resignation is a sort of rightist kangaroo court exploiting political correctness for its own aims. 

Considering Owen Jones has argued about 'the demonisation of the white working class', he's hardly likely to to take the tact this fake tweet claims.  I'm sure this is the sort of thing dullard righties such as yourself would think is highly plausible for him to say, but it simply isn't - because if you've read his columns, you'd know that's not his style at all.  No doubt you'd just jerk your knee (as usual) and just thought 'trendy lefty social justice warrior, multi-culti' and left it at that. 

« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 11:01:32 PM by Alizarin »

tequila_nic

« Reply #166 on: August 30, 2017, 12:46:26 PM »
Tec Nic

She's already refuted it, deleted it.  So you've never clicked 'like' or 'report' on the internet by accident?  I know you desperately WANT to believe this, but it just isn't so.

Yes, she should know better than blindly re-tweeting something because it looks like it comes from Owen Jones, but the clamour for her resignation is a sort of rightist kangaroo court exploiting political correctness for its own aims. 

Considering Owen Jones has argued about 'the demonisation of the white working class', he's hardly likely to to take the tact this fake tweet claims.  I'm sure this is the sort of thing dullard righties such as yourself would think is highly plausible for him to say, but it simply isn't - because if you've read his columns, you'd know that's not his style at all.  No doubt you'd just jerk your knee (as usual) and just thought 'trendy lefty social justice warrior, multi-culti' and left it at that. 

Just more excuses and a personal attack :)

Nic

Alizarin

« Reply #167 on: August 30, 2017, 10:52:30 PM »
Just more excuses and a personal attack :)

Nic

I wrote that you are a knee jerk right winger and you are.  Not a personal attack, a statement of absolute fact.

Alizarin

« Reply #168 on: September 01, 2017, 01:31:31 AM »
So Tec Nic (of the left of centre - supposedly) funny how you can pipe up here but not on the thread about the Tories spending 39m of tax payers' money to defend their mostly illegal withdrawal of benefits for the very most needy.

Isn't that a different type of political correctness?  Your type of PC.  The Sun/Express/Mail/Telegraph version of political correctness.  A government that would rather piss away tax payers' money on lining the pockets of lawyers because the hounding of the most desperate disabled goes down well with tabloid Tory voters who all WANT TO BELIEVE (much like you on a different matter) that the disabled are all chancers taking the piss out of the state?  Basically, right wing political correctness is political correctness for spiteful, mean-minded cunts.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 01:33:40 AM by Alizarin »