Author Topic: Political Correctness and Sex Gangs  (Read 1716 times)

Groper

• A bachelor's life is no life for a single man
Political Correctness and Sex Gangs
« on: August 21, 2017, 08:50:37 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/newcastle-grooming-scandal-exploitation-victims-sarah-champion-race-a7890106.html

We need to dispel the dangerous myth that it's only Asian men who sexually assault young women

I also have two sons. Blanket racially loaded statements like these set them up to fail before they even reach their teenage years.

What is Naz Shah trying to say?  So for the sake of her two sons, others have to suffer this abuse simply because this cannot be talked about as it is.

like for example, in cases of wider child abuse, where nearly 90 per cent of the perpetrators are white men we wouldn’t suggest that white people “are raping children” or use the whole community to describe the actions of a few criminals. That would not only be horrific but ridiculous.

Nonsensical statement.  This country is a predominantly white therefore most crimes perpetrated are by whites.  But the point is if ladyboy sex tourists in Thailand are predominantly English I would expect Thai authorities to treat it as such.

Groper

• A bachelor's life is no life for a single man
Re: Political Correctness and Sex Gangs
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 08:54:06 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/sajid-javid-says-jeremy-corbyn-wrong-to-dismiss-equalities-minister-over-sun-newspaper-article-on-a7897956.html

Jeremy Corbyn ‘wrong to sack' Sarah Champion over Sun article on British Pakistani men, says Sajid Javid

Was she sacked or forced to resign

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 11:05:03 PM »
She's right, it's not just Asian men.  Most abuse is by parents.  It's not wrong to say some parts of Asian culture predispose men to abuse but it's wrong, dangerous and racist to imply exclusivity.

People are playing with fire.  Because a sizeable number of people will take that to endorse their racist prejudices.  "They're all peados" mentality.  The popular press wallows in race baiting so there has to be a sensible voice that says, "hold on, we accept there's a concern, but just put the pitch forks down, because these aren't the only people doing it".

Look, we don't really need yet another talking head implying that this is a problem exclusive to Muslims because for fuck sake, we have enough of that in the rightist rags. 

The Liberal left should be more intolerant.  We need to start charging rightists protected by MSM billionaires with hate speech, then we're legitimate in charging Muslims with it. 

I read a post on the Daily Express yesterday stating that Momentum had links to the Peadophile Information Exchange (PIE).  That's pure libel since PIE disbanded in 1981, yet their readership were all commenting 'well said' or similar.  The Express has a public duty to not allow such slander. 

We're being lectured about freedom of speech by people who do think they have the right to shout 'fire' in a crowded theatre.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 11:09:37 PM by Alizarin »

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 11:22:33 PM »
Child abuse is amazingly common across all of society. Much, much more common that you might think.

During my teacher training, some time around 1999, we had a guest speaker from the NSPCC address us. What he said was very unsettling and hard to believe.

Apparently 1 in 20 children in this country have been sexually abused. The occurrence in the more working class communities is higher. It is likely that in a typical Plymouth comprehensive school tutor group of around 30 kids 2 of them will have been abused. In a school teaching 1200 kids, kind of standard for Plymouth, 40 kids will have been abused.

As already stated most child abuse occurs within a family and most kids are abused by somebody they know. Disabled kids are disproportionately victimised.

Plymouth has a very low level of Muslim residents. Far lower than the national average and even further behind the most highly settled by immigrant areas.

This is not solely a Muslim problem.

Lots of info here: https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/child-abuse-and-neglect/child-sexual-abuse/sexual-abuse-facts-statistics/

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 11:27:56 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/newcastle-grooming-scandal-exploitation-victims-sarah-champion-race-a7890106.html

What is Naz Shah trying to say?  So for the sake of her two sons, others have to suffer this abuse simply because this cannot be talked about as it is.

Nonsensical statement.  This country is a predominantly white therefore most crimes perpetrated are by whites.  But the point is if ladyboy sex tourists in Thailand are predominantly English I would expect Thai authorities to treat it as such.

It's not really nonsensical, because if you pretend this is a problem that can be 'fixed' by only focusing on Muslims, then the most you can ever hope is for a 10pc decline, meanwhile the non-Muslim Abusers get away with it Scott free.  Jimmy Savile wasn't Muslim. 

In fact, there's an awful lot of Christians involved in child abuse.  Now, this can be put down to Christians running institutions that handle children but I suppose taxi drivers also come into contact with young insecure women and girls, so you have a problem there.  Opportunity is the key, opportunity and belonging to a power-base. 

We complain that the police did little to protect young girls due to PC concerns up north and that's totally valid, yet this is exactly the same thing as why Savile and all those priests got away with it.

The powerbase up north was Muslim groups and a PC agenda.  The powerbase in the church was the church culture, self protection and infrastructure, the power base in the children's homes were the bullying adults, the system itself and the adults who knew how to play the already inadequate complaints systems.

In all these cases people make a decision, the decision is something like, "do I rock the boat upset my employers, drag our organisation through the mud for no possible good end, or do I just turn a blind eye.  Keep my job, get my promotion - and anyway, that accusation just doesn't sound like the sort of thing my mate would do, those kids might be trying it on."

tequila_nic

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 09:11:31 AM »

Again it seems we have a community who are so concerned about looking bad and facing negativity they will prevent issues like this being discussed.

But it's still happens.

• Aylesbury
• Banbury
• Barking
• Bristol
• Cardiff
• Derby
• Huddersfield
• Ipswitch
• Keighley
• Manchester
• Newcastle
• Oldham
• Oxford
• Peterborough
• Preston
• Rochdale
• Rotherham
• Skipton
• Telford

'We need to dispel the dangerous myth that it's only Asian men who sexually assault young women'

I don't know of ANYONE who has reported on this or knows about this issue to make this claim.

'I also have two sons. Blanket racially loaded statements like these set them up to fail before they even reach their teenage years.'

Again irrelevant given we see no one making this claim.

And this isn't about paedophilia per say as we know this isn't restricted to a single community and is more common than we would like to admit.  This issue (like the Catholic church issue) is about one community targeting another in a very specific way and trying to find out the cause of this and preventing it.

But I do know if the tables were turned the 'community' certainly wouldn't be behaving the way they are in trying to prevent this from being addressed.

Nic
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 09:36:30 AM by tequila_nic »

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 10:24:28 AM »
Again it seems we have a community who are so concerned about looking bad and facing negativity they will prevent issues like this being discussed.

But it's still happens.

• Aylesbury
• Banbury
• Barking
• Bristol
• Cardiff
• Derby
• Huddersfield
• Ipswitch
• Keighley
• Manchester
• Newcastle
• Oldham
• Oxford
• Peterborough
• Preston
• Rochdale
• Rotherham
• Skipton
• Telford

'We need to dispel the dangerous myth that it's only Asian men who sexually assault young women'

I don't know of ANYONE who has reported on this or knows about this issue to make this claim.

'I also have two sons. Blanket racially loaded statements like these set them up to fail before they even reach their teenage years.'

Again irrelevant given we see no one making this claim.

And this isn't about paedophilia per say as we know this isn't restricted to a single community and is more common than we would like to admit.  This issue (like the Catholic church issue) is about one community targeting another in a very specific way and trying to find out the cause of this and preventing it.

But I do know if the tables were turned the 'community' certainly wouldn't be behaving the way they are in trying to prevent this from being addressed.

Nic

It's all wordplay.

I've yet to meet anyone who doesn't think the problem exists within all communities. It does. It's rife all round. I get it.

I think making any reference to the ethnicity of these gangs is just conisdered 'not on' these days. It's not possible to diplomatically acknowledge that there may be an issue connected to certain percieved cultural values held by men of certain cultures or religions, even if you caveat your claim with an acknoweldgement that abuse happens everywhere. Even Muslims pointing out that there is a problem in their community come under fire.

That is however a seperate issue to the victims, in Rotheram simply being ignored or dismissed, for whatever reason, be it "political correctness" on the part of police or SS, or just utter contempt for girls from poor and difficult backgrounds.

tequila_nic

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 11:11:22 AM »
It's all wordplay.

It is all wordplay and it's done to prevent the community from being looked at.

It allows them to continue as they have been.

And this still goes on.

Nic

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 11:24:52 AM »
The first step to solving a problem is acknowledging that it exists. With that in mind it's safe to say it will won't be addressed, until neo Nazi's start burning down mosques and attacking Muslims in the streets, by then it will be too late. Extremists will have what they want; a country in chaos, and spineless jellyfish politicos will be ringing their hands and going on about enquiries, lessons to be learnt etc... :yawn:

Still they know best.

tequila_nic

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2017, 11:27:25 AM »
The first step to solving a problem is acknowledging that it exists. With that in mind it's safe to say it will won't be addressed, until neo Nazi's start burning down mosques and attacking Muslims in the streets, by then it will be too late. Extremists will have what they want; a country in chaos, and spineless jellyfish politicos will be ringing their hands and going on about enquiries, lessons to be learnt etc... :yawn:

Still they know best.

Quite true.

People are getting pissed about this issue and hand wringing, excuses and whataboutery are getting us nowhere.

At some point the communities effected will react to this and personally I won't blame them for it given the numerous occasions we have had to get this issue addressed.

Nic

Visitor

• Banned from posting for my post 44. Bizarre.
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 12:22:20 PM »
I am not a fan of Naz Shah but her article seems very reasonable and rational. The headline  seems to have been picked from somewhere other than the contents of the article itself, though.

She says clearly that
"Yes Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in grooming gangs, and no, that is not a racist statement. " which you would think might assuage Tequila and  cohorts, at least a bit.

She does not even imply what Groper claims, namely
for the sake of her two sons, others have to suffer this abuse .

or the reason Groper claims
  simply because this cannot be talked about as it is

Talk about it as it is, but take in the complexity; exploitation of the vulnerable, who are uncared for and not believed, the reasons behind the choice of victims, partly racist, partly opportunistic, partly cultural ( are Asian girls as 'available' for this exploitation, are they in homes run by social services in similar numbers etc etc)

Some people only want to see the race of the perpetrators and the race of the victims; that is racism.

Some people want to see the basis of these crimes solely in religious/cultural ideas; what lies behind these crimes is detested by all decent folk; no normal people of any race or religion approve of them. they are abhorrent to Naz Shah as much as to Tequila nic, probably more so because it is she and her fellow innocent, blameless Muslims/ Pakistanis who suffer all the vicious hate from tequila nic and his cohorts ad nauseam.
As to the idea the problem is not being addressed; what makes you so certain it isn't? Just because it is not paraded in terms you approve of doesn't mean people are not working to understand and address the problem; normal people hate this horrible, destructive, nasty exploitation of girls, across every divide; every divide that people like tequila nic take every opportunity to exploit.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 12:33:07 PM by Visitor »

Visitor

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2017, 12:24:46 PM »
Where did you copy this list from Tequila?

• Aylesbury
• Banbury
• Barking
• Bristol
• Cardiff
• Derby
• Huddersfield
• Ipswitch
• Keighley
• Manchester
• Newcastle
• Oldham
• Oxford
• Peterborough
• Preston
• Rochdale
• Rotherham
• Skipton
• Telford

You must understand that one can trace things very easily when something is incorrectly spelled. 'Ipswitch' is such a giveaway.

Sir Rocis de Liver

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2017, 12:31:09 PM »
I don't wholly accept the premise that this is child abuse.
These victims of Muslim men were sexually matured young women.
Child abuse or, rather, paedaphilia, is abuse of not sexually matured girls and boys.
Children, in fact, in every sense.
I don't know of cases of 'white'
organised gangs of men abusing young women.
I have probably been, most unintentionally, non-PC.
For which, of course, I humbly apologise.
But, for goodness sake, heavens above, let us discuss the actualities of this shocking business and not a PC audited or do I mean edited, version.
Thank you very much.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 01:03:08 PM by Sir Rocis de Liver »

Visitor

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2017, 01:39:06 PM »
This issue (like the Catholic church issue) is about one community targeting another in a very specific way

What ARE you talking about? What community do you think the Catholic church 'community' was targeting? And as to this very prevalent , but incorrect, idea that only white girls were targeted by these Pakistani grooming gangs some of those actually abused dispute this.

Take 'Holly Archer' for example.

Here she is

Holly Archer‏
@Hollyarcher_cse

I'm sick of seeing "white girls abused" .. it's not just white girls who have been groomed and exploited by these men!!! STOP STEREOTYPING!

I have come across black girls, Asian girls, mixed race girls and white girls who have been exploited ..

And that's just in telford alone!!

Who says.. I know all the Asian girls who have come fwd to me refuse to go to the police- they won't be in stats

https://twitter.com/Hollyarcher_cse/status/867834951152136192

Natural Mystic

• hello
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2017, 04:34:37 PM »
Its non muslim girls not white girls