Author Topic: Donald Trump & Charlottesville  (Read 1412 times)

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
Donald Trump & Charlottesville
« on: August 13, 2017, 01:37:53 PM »
PresidentTrump has come under fire for not explicitly condemning the far right for their signinficant part in the clashes in Charlottesville. The violence which culminated in a car being driven into anti fascist protestors, killing one and injuring 19, attacted only mild condemnation from te president, who apportined blame in equal measure to both sides.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40915569

The president, whose poll ratings are plummeting on the back of his war rhetoric, and the ongoing criminal investigation by the FBI into his alleged plotting with Russia prior to the elction, needs to be impeached or shot dead as soon as possibe.

Alizarin

• Building a country that works or everyon
Re: Donald Trump & Charlottesville
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 02:19:29 PM »
Donald Trump conducts his communication like he's still the wanker sitting at a table in front of his crestfallen 'apprentices' who are waiting to be bawled out for the amusement of TV viewers.   That's what's wrong with him, is he thinks politics and entertainment are different sectors of the same industry.

You're right, he needs to be impeached asap. 

Taking him out would probably cause extreme riots in the loony racist parts of the US and could create the vacuum to bring in a worse god bothering, racist, narcissistic, blow-hard. 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 10:13:17 PM by Alizarin »

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 08:35:42 PM »

Natural Mystic

• hello
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 02:08:50 PM »
Please tell me the photo above isn't "real"

Visitor

• Banned from posting for my post 44. Bizarre.
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 02:36:18 PM »
Please tell me the photo above isn't "real"

It is not contemporary, if that is what you are asking.

It was taken on Sept. 5, 1992.

In Georgia.

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 04:10:37 PM »

In Georgia.

So it's just quite old, but not fake.

Fucking appalling.

Natural Mystic

• hello
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 04:14:57 PM »
So it's just quite old, but not fake.

Fucking appalling.
Diss fucking graceful

I'm almost speachless

Groper

• A bachelor's life is no life for a single man
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 06:41:05 PM »
Diss fucking graceful

I'm almost speachless

Actually, I'm kinda heartened by that photo.  To me, it speaks, there's no hate.  That baby doesn't know what its supposed to hate, its just curious.   And the officer knows there's no hate from that baby.  To me it says, we're not born with hate and we are not born to hate.  They can stick swastikas all over that baby, it's not going to make it hate.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 11:10:50 PM »

In Georgia.

So fucking what you wanker? You think the red states have progressed beyond this since? Or are you a christian funny with white supremacist tendencies you have yet to come out of the closet with with your confused hatred of jews? You really are a case.

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2017, 11:58:31 PM »
So fucking what you wanker? You think the red states have progressed beyond this since? Or are you a christian funny with white supremacist tendencies you have yet to come out of the closet with with your confused hatred of jews? You really are a case.

I'll post this again:

https://news.vice.com/story/vice-news-tonight-full-episode-charlottesville-race-and-terror

That's a shocking a news report as I have ever seen. It reminds me of the turmoil shortly before Yugoslavia disintegrated.

There is only one side worth supporting here and which that is could not be more clear.

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 07:08:20 AM »
I'll post this again:

https://news.vice.com/story/vice-news-tonight-full-episode-charlottesville-race-and-terror

That's a shocking a news report as I have ever seen. It reminds me of the turmoil shortly before Yugoslavia disintegrated.

There is only one side worth supporting here and which that is could not be more clear.

America is falling apart.

The problem is the anti fascists are too weak of spirit. They don't have the anger that the fascists do They are trying combat fascism with peaceful protest and non violence. History has shown that doesn't work.

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 09:46:06 AM »
I don't think they have the weaponry either.

Just how close was Charlotteville to being a total bloodbath?

It was clear that the Nazis were all tooled up. The OB were obviously tooled up too. The anti-Nazis? They seemed to have placards and whatever came to hand mostly.

Everybody knew the Nazis were there to push the boundaries as far as they could. Emotions were running high. Everybody was bricking it. One shot was all it would have taken and there'd've been lead flying everywhere.

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2017, 10:02:50 AM »
I don't think they have the weaponry either.

Just how close was Charlotteville to being a total bloodbath?

It was clear that the Nazis were all tooled up. The OB were obviously tooled up too. The anti-Nazis? They seemed to have placards and whatever came to hand mostly.

Everybody knew the Nazis were there to push the boundaries as far as they could. Emotions were running high. Everybody was bricking it. One shot was all it would have taken and there'd've been lead flying everywhere.

The anti fascists are going to be a mixture of "anarcho-communists (whatever the fuck they are) pacifists, who are an utter waste of time, social justice warriors who will mostly be delusional college students who bleet on about 'safe spaces' and handful of vegans and hippies. They don't understand they are at war, and they also don't understand that they have probably already lost that war. They may be all dcent people at heart, but what is required now are warriors, and a president committed to destroying fascism and willing to fight an actual war on American soil to achieve that.

To defeat these people, firstly you need a president who is committed to fighting a war on American soil,

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2017, 10:07:18 AM »
I hope to God you are wrong but fear you may be right.

An "American Civil War 2" is an appalling prospect.