Author Topic: I have the guts to say this .2  (Read 665 times)

Guzman

Re: I have the guts to say this .2
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2017, 06:56:56 PM »

Yes, Sharon Osborne and TV show audience found John Wayne Bobbit's fate "funny". But not because all of them actually want to chop off dicks. Its more that they might have felt like it, but known they would never do it.

The idea of someone finally going through with it, does raise a titter. If you don't get why, you won't get why.

The woman who severed her husbands penis as the topic on that episode of The Talk was not Lorrenna Bobit, it was another woman, and she did it because her husband wanted to divorce.

Morris dancers, were originally "Moorish" dancers. It was a style of dance said to have been practised by the Moors in Spain. Moors were North African origin and if not outright black, tended to be darker than the European population of the day, hence face blacking is actually quite racist in this context.

All of the Morris dancers I ever saw did not do the face blacking thing, not that I asked each individual their own reasons for doing this, but I can gather that it fell out of popularity because it is offensive to do so.

Are you sure here Sven?.  From what ive read, its only a possibility that the word Morris Dancing derived from Moorish Dancing.  Later on ill try and find that youtube video that talks about the history in some Morris Dancers blackening their faces.  Most Morris dancers today dont black their faces, true.  But according to that video the reason why they did in the past was because begging in the streets was illegal back then, and some Morris Dancers did what they did as street performers for money , so they did it as a means of disguise, not as a means to imitate a black person.

I am really trying to be on your side here and explain how you are coming across and sounding.

I know you don't want people to think you are a racist misogynist.

Im honestly greatful for this i am

Later edit:  Found the vid, watch it from the 1m 45 second mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XcQ-52ziyI
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 07:16:59 PM by Guzman »

Guzman

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2017, 07:06:18 PM »
oh my fricken goodness bababarararacucucudadada, you have just totally lost alot of credibility from me, if what got you so angry and upset , and greatly offended, was................under par grammar usage!!!!.  I thought it was going to be something more serious and personal to you than that!!!.   Are you sure your not related to Hermes Scarfe???  .  I agree, i think you do need to take a break away from your pc.........for a dam long time!!!.   Give your real life a chance to present you with bigger problems and issues than a total strangers spelling and grammar usage on the internet!!! (which will become water off a ducks back to you if you do that)

Maybe aswell if you focused more on what i was saying instead of how i was saying it, maybe you would of learnt things in spite of yourself.

Also during the course of this thread it appears your gender has changed  ???
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 07:13:14 PM by Guzman »

oake

• 6f616b65
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2017, 07:30:02 PM »

Maybe as well if you focused more on what i was saying instead of how i was saying it, maybe you would of learnt things in spite of yourself.

Perhaps you might have learnt something if you'd taken notice of what he said, but apparently not. ::)

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2017, 07:33:36 PM »
Now what is going on, on this thread? Is my dear friend Barbar making waves?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 07:35:15 PM by Q13.1 »

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2017, 07:37:26 PM »
Guzman. Is it correct to burn the United States flag? No doubt vis will come back with a smart arse answer after he has spent a few hours on google. You claim to know your flags okay this is a simple one for you. :)

Guzman

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2017, 07:40:56 PM »
Guzman. Is it correct to burn the United States flag? No doubt vis will come back with a smart arse answer after he has spent a few hours on google. You claim to know your flags okay this is a simple one for you. :)

errmm whats this gotta do with the price of parsnips? .

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2017, 07:45:29 PM »
errmm whats this gotta do with the price of parsnips? .

Your confederate flag history how about the history of The Flag Resolution of 1777?
I gather you are being shouted down over the yankee flag?
Nout to do wiv parsnips.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2017, 07:48:43 PM »
I gather you think the yankee flag is not a contemporary symbol of white power movements? Correct me please if I am wrong.
Oh you have signed out since I appeared here :( Nevermind.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 07:50:26 PM by Q13.1 »

Guzman

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2017, 08:04:52 PM »
Q13 ive just googled it in image search.

That flag was one of the proposed flags to represent the south, but they didnt go with it because it looked too similar to the yankees flags, which would of confused the soldiers in battle.

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2017, 08:41:02 PM »
"And some fell on stoney ground."

As a wise man once said: "You can't educate pork."

Guzman

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2017, 09:05:01 PM »
Easy solution here bababarararacucucudadada

If my spelling and grammar usage bothers you that much, dont read my posts anymore, simple.  If someone keeps sneaking into your house and holds a gun to your head forcing you to read my posts, i assure you i did not send them.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 09:06:32 PM by Guzman »

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2017, 09:14:28 PM »
What you are missing here is that I am trying to help you.

You may not appreciate my approach but I suspect that you have been told before in rather more subtle, conventional ways and the fact is that none of them worked so heaping a load of rhetoric and hyperbole onto you, insulting you and making the not unreasonable point that you are making yourself look like a c**t every time you do it is an alternative way forward.

Now none of that may matter to you. Fine. That's your call. It remains a truth though.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2017, 09:39:15 PM »
What you are missing here is that I am trying to help you.

You may not appreciate my approach but I suspect that you have been told before in rather more subtle, conventional ways and the fact is that none of them worked so heaping a load of rhetoric and hyperbole onto you, insulting you and making the not unreasonable point that you are making yourself look like a c**t every time you do it is an alternative way forward.

Now none of that may matter to you. Fine. That's your call. It remains a truth though.

You cannot imagine how right you are!

Guz, I am not going to take a basically comedy youtube video as a decent source on the question of Morris dancing, Morris related blackface, and its origins.

No offence, but I am familiar with that channel and I want to cross reference anything they say before treating it as a reliable source.

Please work harder on your spelling and grammar, neither hermes or Bababar are actually bad people who want to humiliate you. 
They are actually trying to prevent you from humiliating yourself. :)

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2017, 10:16:04 PM »
Mowstley eye dowen't cair abowt spolling end granma. Wee awll maik misteaks an beeing pikked uhp ohn dem awl da tyme iz a rite payn inn thee az. Weer awl hooman aftur awl.

"Could of" iz unextqzabul unur enny zirkumstnzes. Reeely groz. Abzolootley pizz pour.

Guzman

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2017, 10:18:21 PM »

Well if under par spelling a grammar warrants you calling someone an utter c**t in your opinion, then it suggests to me you aint very rationally minded.   

Hermes Scarfe - the hypocritical world of by rob s, on Flickr
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 02:19:43 PM by Guzman »