Author Topic: I have the guts to say this .2  (Read 648 times)

Guzman

I have the guts to say this .2
« on: July 06, 2017, 03:29:43 PM »
But i really cannot stand women like this!!!!!

I dont care if it does sound misogynistic or yada yada yada, but i honestly cant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X1xOKMKX80&feature=youtu.be

These people like to make out that their so morally right and oh so peaceful and loving and caring, but all they are deep down is sophisticated bullies.   The way that in the blink of an eye at the drop of a hat, she instantly goes from being the aggressor to being the victim, and on come the crocodile tears of water works.   For all you people on here who have daughters that are like 10 or 11, if they are the kind that cry everytime they get told no or dont get their own way, for crying out loud.......SNAP EM OUT OF IT!!!!.   Otherwise they will grow up to become women like these.

How many men out there have suffered grave injustices because of women like this aswell?.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
Re: I have the guts to say this .2
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 03:44:51 PM »
But i really cannot stand women like this!!!!!

I dont care if it does sound misogynistic or yada yada yada, but i honestly cant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X1xOKMKX80&feature=youtu.be

These people like to make out that their so morally right and oh so peaceful and loving and caring, but all they are deep down is sophisticated bullies.   The way that in the blink of an eye at the drop of a hat, she instantly goes from being the aggressor to being the victim, and on come the crocodile tears of water works.   For all you people on here who have daughters that are like 10 or 11, if they are the kind that cry everytime they get told no or dont get their own way, for crying out loud.......SNAP EM OUT OF IT!!!!.   Otherwise they will grow up to become women like these.

How many men out there have suffered grave injustices because of women like this aswell?.

Guz, this is not because she is a woman, it is because she is a stupid know it all twat who has gone and bothered some people at their place of business.
If she does not like shopping there, then she should not! Its the fucking US. She can certainly find another store.

While the Confederate Flag is a contentious symbol, it apparently does not mean what people think it means, and was never used by the Confederate forces.

Anyway, Guz, your issue is not with women like these, its with people like these.

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 04:00:17 PM »
Having just watched the video (there's 7 minutes of my life gone right there) I have to say that she has every right to complain about anything she likes.

The wrong-doing here, Confederate flag apart, is an employee of the shop calling her a "bitch" and raising a middle finger to her for doing so.

And why would a shop in Oregon be selling a Confederate flag anyway? Surely Oregon was a Union state?

Guzman

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 04:02:13 PM »
true......but you dont really get men out there that suddenly turn on the water works and emotionally manipulate others into seeing them as big victims when they dont get their own way.   That annoyed me just as much as her moral policing.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 04:03:56 PM »
Having just watched the video (there's 7 minutes of my life gone right there) I have to say that she has every right to complain about anything she likes.

The wrong-doing here, Confederate flag apart, is an employee of the shop calling her a "bitch" and raising a middle finger to her for doing so.

And why would a shop in Oregon be selling a Confederate flag anyway? Surely Oregon was a Union state?

Dunno. Sure that is an appalling way of treating a customer, or potential customer to be exact, but it is up to them how they want to talk to and treat people in their business.

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 04:05:25 PM »
true......but you dont really get men out there that suddenly turn on the water works and emotionally manipulate others into seeing them as big victims when they dont get their own way.   That annoyed me just as much as her moral policing.

She was a fairly slight woman and he was a reasonably hefty bloke who had just called her a bitch, given the finger and then followed her into the car park; do you not think she might, perhaps, have felt a little intimidated?

New World

• IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 04:59:00 PM »

Yeah, the 'whiney bitch' bit is what bothered me.

Guzman

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 05:28:58 PM »
She was a fairly slight woman and he was a reasonably hefty bloke who had just called her a bitch, given the finger and then followed her into the car park; do you not think she might, perhaps, have felt a little intimidated?

Yeah, it was understandable that she felt intimidated, but why didnt she just go out to her car , get her kids into the car with actual urgency, and just leave?.   I agree that they were wrong to insult her as she left, by swearing at her and giving her the middle finger, they should of just let her be on her way.

But the waterworks suddenly came on as soon as that other woman came along and took part.  Also she came out and said "they assaulted me".....ummm no they didnt, they kept their distance and didnt lay a finger on you.

Some people left comments that made good points aswell like "notice that her kids didnt seem phased by her acting that way?, is that because she behaves that way often", and another person said "i cant get my head around the fact that her making this video for youtube, facebook or whatever was more important to her than setting a good example to her children."

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 08:31:50 PM »
She did leave and take her kids to the car.

When the second woman arrived the "bitch" would have felt safe because she would have seen her as supportive. To that point she was obviously highly agitated - scared, even - and definitely isolated and vulnerable. The fact that she was no longer alone and fending for herself and her children was probably a huge relief to her; it is no wonder that she cried.

And you do not need to lay a finger on somebody to assault them.

Visitor

• Banned from posting for my post 44. Bizarre.

Visitor

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2017, 11:04:21 AM »

So you object to moral policing and emotional manipulation.............

but don't think calling a woman "a bitch" and giving her the finger is the latter...................

The Confederate Flag and symbol was never used for moral policing or emotional manipulation now was it?

For fun
! No longer available

! No longer available

Guzman

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2017, 11:07:08 AM »
She did leave and take her kids to the car.

When the second woman arrived the "bitch" would have felt safe because she would have seen her as supportive. To that point she was obviously highly agitated - scared, even - and definitely isolated and vulnerable. The fact that she was no longer alone and fending for herself and her children was probably a huge relief to her; it is no wonder that she cried.

And you do not need to lay a finger on somebody to assault them.

Here's the problem i have accepting this concept.   The fact that she walked into a store and loudly and publicly verbally attacked them for their choice in a flag they chose to put on their wall in their own store.   A person who does that i would consider a rather bold and ballsy person.   So to then believe that she is an easily timid and intimidated woman to defend and justify her behavior in the car park i personally think is logical inconsistency .   If she actually was an easily timid and intimidated woman and the scene was a case of, she went into the store to do her shopping and she just minded her own business and never even said boo to a goose, and then a man came out into the car park and chastised her from the same distance away and she started crying in distress, yes id accept that.

The crying was just done to emotionally manipulate.   So far you are the only person i have come across that is acting an apologist for her.  Sure your entitled to your view, but im also entitled to mine.

Guzman

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2017, 11:15:04 AM »
So you object to moral policing and emotional manipulation.............

but don't think calling a woman "a bitch" and giving her the finger is the latter...................

Try reading every post ive made in this thread where i actually said that they were wrong for calling her that and giving her the middle finger.   Im not defending their behavior, but she definently drew first blood.  Its not a case of no smoke without fire here.

The Confederate Flag and symbol was never used for moral policing or emotional manipulation now was it?

No it wasnt a flag of "moral policing".  From doing independent research into it, the confederate flag was just a battle flag, just like the flag that is now actually the flag for the USA was the battle flag for the yankee's (the north).  The american civil war was not originally about slavery, that only came into it at the end.  People have this belief that all of the south were reluctent to free their slaves, but the north were ever so eager to.   Even tho General Robert Lee free'ed his slaves before the war, but Ulysees E Grant kept his.
[/quote]

Visitor

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2017, 11:56:20 AM »

No it wasnt a flag of "moral policing".

Are you sure?

http://strengthaddicts.com/images/UnivMS.jpg

White segregationists (w/ their flag of choice) fighting integration at the University of Mississippi.

http://strengthaddicts.com/sitebuilder/images/ConfederateFlag-316x250.jpg

During the resurgence of the confederate battle
flag in the 1950's & 60's, it was widely used by
white segregationists to block & harass peaceful
civil rights marches throughout the South. These
marches were often also met with ruthless police
brutality & massive illegal arrests.

White southern youth roaming the streets looking to
intimidate black people. Their sign reads "white
power," and includes a swatstika. Two passengers
in the vehicle flying confederate flags. It wasn't just
the Klan that terrorized black people in the South, it
was very much a widespread problem. The fact
some make the argument that the confederate flag
doesn't have a racist past is somewhat absurd.

For many elderly Black Americans, the confederate flag is a constant reminder of state-sponsored
racism, intimidation, and human rights abuses.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 12:07:41 PM by Visitor »

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2017, 12:48:19 PM »
Here's the problem i have accepting this concept.   The fact that she walked into a store and loudly and publicly verbally attacked them for their choice in a flag they chose to put on their wall in their own store.   A person who does that i would consider a rather bold and ballsy person.   So to then believe that she is an easily timid and intimidated woman to defend and justify her behavior in the car park i personally think is logical inconsistency .   If she actually was an easily timid and intimidated woman and the scene was a case of, she went into the store to do her shopping and she just minded her own business and never even said boo to a goose, and then a man came out into the car park and chastised her from the same distance away and she started crying in distress, yes id accept that.

The crying was just done to emotionally manipulate.   So far you are the only person i have come across that is acting an apologist for her.  Sure your entitled to your view, but im also entitled to mine.

I didn't say you weren't no matter how lacking in emotional intelligence your view is.

The way this looks to me is that you have found a video that a certain brand of person will look at and see either a woman taking a principled stand against a symbol of bigotry, prejudice and worse and another will see as a "snowflake" whining about nothing that matters: the exact same factors influence both sides and the reasoning behind her objection is exactly the same as the reasoning influencing her opponents.  Then you have read the BTL comments, which always seem to be strongly influenced by a certain type of responder, and thought "I'll put that on RB. It'll make me look good" except it doesn't because it makes you look like an apologist for all sorts of isms and ogynies.

I hardly know you at all so I am loathe to make sweeping generalisations about you as a person but as a contributor to these boards you bring a charming kind of innocence to the place but it isn't big and it isn't clever to join in with the braying mob as they seek to bully and intimidate. It does, however, take a particular sort of courage to make a stand against that same mob.

I'm very surprised that I am the only person to have taken her side but, I guess, that is rather more reflective of the sites that you have seen the video discussed on. Try putting it on Mumsnet and see what response you get.