Author Topic: Scientist s prove what we already knew  (Read 952 times)

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
Re: Scientist s prove what we already knew
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2017, 12:31:18 AM »
If you stop, then so will I. Otherwise, fuck off.

And you have suggested I am a bully or otherwise obnoxious using sweary words?  ???
Am I colloquially reading the riot act to you or just being patronizing?

whitesage

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2017, 12:32:13 AM »
And that is not bullying?

Dyslexia, and in his case, affects ability to express with the written word.

He may have some issues with the correct use of commas, yes.

However, a competent reader, fay with grammar, should be able to re read and correct the punctuation mistakes in their own head.

I am not saying, of course, that he or anyone else with these kinds of issues should be completely excused.
However, when it is clear that they are dyslexic, the reader should give them allowance, rather than call them thick.

What are you going to say? You can say it to me.

I don't get upset! :P Plus, who am I to give anyone shit for bragging?

Anyone else, I would excuse, others (including myself) make errors from time to time but I would not dream of correcting them, because I respect them.

I'm not taking the piss out of his dyslexia, I have friends whose children are dyslexic. I attack him because he is a nasty human being who hates muslims. If a law abiding, decent muslim were to read some of his posts, how do you think they would feel?

If he can dish it out, then he should be prepared to take it.

And no,  :P I won't lower myself to brag, I already do that when replying to that pricks posts.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 12:33:37 AM »
Let's stick to 140 :)

whitesage

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2017, 12:34:37 AM »
You do run away Liz, admit it you post then log off as quick as you can and view from the sidelines.

Yes, because I have other things to do. But look, i've been here for nearly half an hour, because I have the time. Or had the time, I have a program to watch in a minute, so will be logging out and not sure when I will be back. It could be in an hour, tomorrow morning/afternoon or next week.

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2017, 12:36:39 AM »
Anyone else, I would excuse, others (including myself) make errors from time to time but I would not dream of correcting them, because I respect them.

I'm not taking the piss out of his dyslexia, I have friends whose children are dyslexic. I attack him because he is a nasty human being who hates muslims. If a law abiding, decent muslim were to read some of his posts, how do you think they would feel?

And no,  :P I won't lower myself to brag, I already do that when replying to that pricks posts.

Well asking him if he has issues with commas is nothing to do with him hating Muslims, is it?
Let's stick to 140 :)

You fuck off, and fuck your fleshlight you worthless little fuck.

whitesage

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2017, 12:38:09 AM »
And you have suggested I am a bully or otherwise obnoxious using sweary words?  ???
Am I colloquially reading the riot act to you or just being patronizing?

I've told you before, only three people have ever made me use the 'c' word, in my whole life. PFF, Nic and (I won't name the third but you know who it is)

I may have used it when talking of Blair too.....I can't actually remember though, so maybe not.

The only person that can accuse me of 'bullying' is Nic. And if he weren't such a nasty human being who hates muslims, I wouldn't have a problem with him.

whitesage

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2017, 12:39:43 AM »
Well asking him if he has issues with commas is nothing to do with him hating Muslims, is it?

No, but he didn't even give me a reply to my question.  >:( :P

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2017, 12:40:40 AM »
You fuck off, and fuck your fleshlight you worthless little fuck.

#lackanookie

Sven

• Goran Sphincter
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2017, 12:42:28 AM »
I've told you before, only three people have ever made me use the 'c' word, in my whole life. PFF, Nic and (I won't name the third but you know who it is)

I may have used it when talking of Blair too.....I can't actually remember though, so maybe not.

The only person that can accuse me of 'bullying' is Nic. And if he weren't such a nasty human being who hates muslims, I wouldn't have a problem with him.

PFF is not worthy of being called the 'c' word. He is too pathetic.

The nearest he has been to a c word after birth, was when the joo-woman who radicalised him let him put his finger in a melon she warmed up for the purpose. 
#lackanookie

Not remotely you idiot.

At least PFF has had a joo-woman at least pretend to let him finger her.

Return of the Mac

• The 140 character man
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2017, 12:46:53 AM »
Yeah right Svenny LOL.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2017, 01:16:48 AM »

He does with Plan, endlessly. You are not here often enough to watch them arguing. Both are my friends.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2017, 01:23:42 AM »
It's a forum, grow some balls or stay away.

You are a fine one to talk "stay away". Yes I know I was a c#nt and you told me so. I am not proud of it.

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2017, 01:25:45 AM »
I already do that when replying to that pricks posts.

Are you referring to that prick Visitor or do you still have your rose tinteds on?

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2017, 01:26:18 AM »

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2017, 01:29:17 AM »
Yes, because I have other things to do. But look, i've been here for nearly half an hour, because I have the time. Or had the time, I have a program to watch in a minute, so will be logging out and not sure when I will be back. It could be in an hour, tomorrow morning/afternoon or next week.
So much for following up on what you have commented here, your prerogative. Guess we'll have to wait for Visitor to pop up again when we may see you next? You always appear in pairs.