Author Topic: What makes a good st....  (Read 164 times)

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
What makes a good st....
« on: June 08, 2017, 07:12:57 PM »
Q's off on one.

Guzman

Re: What makes a good st....
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 07:25:52 PM »
off what?, his rocker?

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 07:32:32 PM »
off what?, his rocker?

Perhaps, though that could be a matter for contentious debate if you were to look at it objectively and then conceptualize the concept given a certain abstract artistic framework, extrapolating from the conventional framework of rationale debate, perhaps more philosophical rather than the empiricism of science.

What do you reckon Guz?  ???

Guzman

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 07:43:17 PM »
Hmmm Q, i dare not make a reply asking you to rephrase what you just said there, otherwise Sven will come along saying something like

"What???, theres no need....i understood it perfectly, in actual fact Q couldent of put it any simpler.....well he could of done, but then he would look like he's trying to explain it to a 9 year old"

GradeAunder made a funny rant video once about people who insist on using the most complex vocabulary that they can, where he ended it by saying "so for those types of people....go fornicate yourselves" lol
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 07:46:29 PM by Guzman »

Q13.1

• RAF Upper Heyford
    • Me
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 08:14:34 PM »
Hmmm Q, ................

Actually Guz, I would say don't supplicate yourself in the face of your critics, I do think you have a good handle on what is being discussed here, I am sure Je could offer up some of his wisdom also in the debate as to what actually does make a good st....
Sven of course it would have to be something to do with sado masochism, probably at your expense, but at least unlike Barbar and Mac, that pair would undoubtedly think I was talking about bloody cricket.

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 08:41:43 PM »
Don't bother. You know nothing of cricket. You'll make yerself look like a div.

However should you be genuinely wanting to learn of its beauty and wonder I am here for you.

Cricket, should you go, is also a good excuse for all day drinking. For entry level study when the test matches start tune in to TMS and listen to the crowd at about 11:45 (once the initial enthusiasm has subsided) and again at about 17:30 when everybody has been on the sauce for few hours.

In fact just use TMS as the soundtrack to your summer. There's no real need to watch it at all.

Guzman

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 08:46:22 PM »
if a cricket ball came towards me at over 120mph, i think it be best i was sober lol

bababarararacucucudadada

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 08:55:02 PM »
Good point. The chances of it landing on your noggin are low - someone will be paying attention and try to catch it.